Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna defend the woman because, well, duck me, but in regards to the coat in the car seat, fleece/wool is generally OK 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Not that it’s the safeST, but not a no-no.)

forward facing is absolutely unnecessary regardless though.

Reactions: 10
duck me she’s really milking the bleeping pot noodle hair, isn’t she? Sophi e, your hair is greasy, wash it silly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just some rhetorical thoughts while I wait for my lunch to cook...
Shouldn't the utility be done by now? The walls were ripped out over a month ago and the designer leaked the design. Would imagine it's done now surely.

I miss the not-a-boot-room boot room. I'd like to see how those stick down tiles are holding up.

I hope weeping G and Janine are okay, haven't seen or heard of either of them for a while.

Would be nice to see Ron playing with the splinter-hazard farmers market that was actually made for him.

I wonder if some chicken people ever got in contact? She seems to have gone quiet on the new animals front lately.

Did the ride on mower go to the ride on mower people?

Reactions: 34
I'm sat here trying to imagine how it feels to have so little control over your mouth that your lips can't actually touch when you talk/sing. Her bottom lip is only touching her top teeth throughout. Singers usually have diction don't they? She's singing some potty to love, right! I've never seen anyone so desperate for fame 😂 She really doesn't know who is she or who she wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There are no words… she looks so pleased with herself. Lenor’s ears must be bleeding…
DA7F1F04-86DD-49AC-9233-2BEE9BA65786.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Some people just have little things that a different my daughter had Bent little fingers 🤷‍♀️
Agree. I don't thi k it's fair to pick on Ron or Hi ch for this matter over something that could be biological.

Both my sister and I have curled up toes and so does my nephew and I'm pretty sure my mum did and her mum....

Let's keep to obvious facts, that she's a lieing conartist instead of what we think is going on. ATV

Reactions: 9
Checked nhs website and says forward facing car seats are fine from 9months around 20lb in weight. Is that not correct then on the nhs website?

Reactions: 8
It is correct but it isn't recommended. My daughter has been in forward facing since a year old though so I'm not bashing on that one.

Reactions: 7
Ready to take a mod and user backlash for this but it's getting on my nerves so I'm going to say it. In the last few weeks I've seen loads of people saying how they can't afford heating and electric now/soon and some saying they will struggle to feed their families and someone even talking about not being able to afford sanitary products whilst she's flaunting her cash BUT you're all using the internet to tell tattle this...why do you need broadband if you're struggling so much? Make it make sense. Prioritise if that's the truth people. 🙈

Ps Hinch you can't sing but good for trying you waste of space

Because prices go up in April…. I’ve already cancelled my broadband, I’m using my £10 a month contract sim only and use the data, however my kids now have to go to the library to use the computers for HOMEWORK, like we’re living in the 90’s.
also DONT BE SO JUDGEMENTAL. It makes a hard life even bleeping harder. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
😂 😂 😂
I will say with my littlest when she's having a moan or just simply feeling all the emotions little kids do(NOT A TANTRUM SOPH, not everything is a tantrum) soon as I sing ☀ you are my sunshine ☀ she instantly relaxes and she carries on happily, I don't know why but it's worked since being tiny, but I don't for a second believe that's the case with Lonnadingdong. She's put it up to get her hole licked and that's it. I wouldn't mind if she could sing, but she truly thinks she can because she mentioned wanting to record a song a couple year ago. Bless her man. What a nob.
It’s my singing to my grandkids that makes them cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can she never ever try and sing ever again. I never want to that again. Yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ready to take a mod and user backlash for this but it's getting on my nerves so I'm going to say it. In the last few weeks I've seen loads of people saying how they can't afford heating and electric now/soon and some saying they will struggle to feed their families and someone even talking about not being able to afford sanitary products whilst she's flaunting her cash BUT you're all using the internet to tell tattle this...why do you need broadband if you're struggling so much? Make it make sense. Prioritise if that's the truth people. 🙈

Speaking purely for myself here, I’ve been wfh since the start of the pandemic so broadband is a must for me. Also I believe schools have an expectancy of internet access, again an example is during the pandemic when kids had to attend and work virtually.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Although I don't agree with posters talking about their private life as there is a support thread for that at the end of the day most people with kids/job/bills/benefits etc need wifi as most things these days are digital. But I don't think it's a good look to come on and rant about one person when the uk is full of people who make their money in underhand ways. Are the ranty people going to dm all of them 🤣 * There is a support thread connected to Hinch posters under the Chat section on here.

Reactions: 11
After news of his passing, her comment on a post on Jamal Edward's insta. Just popped on quick to say the woman is a bleep. 🙃
View attachment 1077499
Absolute twit. Surprised she hasn't mentioned it on her stories yet. At least Stacey knew him and he followed her etc. I've never seen Hinch mention him and they don't follow each other. Just another grief train to jump on.

Reactions: 17
What a terrible, judgemental comment.

The Internet is a necessity for most people these days. We need it for work and to keep in touch with our child's school and our family (we have family in other countries).

We are fortunate to be able to afford food and our bills but there's no denying that food and energy bills are soaring and most of us have to keep an eye on things like that while people like Hinch can run two houses and spend thousands on just a night away. She can't pretend she's "normal".

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.