Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just listened to the fish video for the first time. That's the voice of a woman about to crack. Why the post that sofe? What the duck is actually wrong with you? It really really beggars belief she has no support from family (in the usual sense, not just carer sense) or that her management don't have a word. bleeping hell it's gross 🤢

Reactions: 16
Even if I liked the woman I’d say the same: how bland, basic and boring is her range of homeware.
Also since she seems to be just about out of pre records and washed her hair for soph day this week, we seem to be seeing a awful lot of her face again or what every version of her face she’s trialing this month.
But not showing off much of the body for a while. Remember the full posed pics she used to do, flaunting her slim shape? Not seen that for a while either. I know she's slobbing around a lot these days but even so. It's all just the filtered face. Wonder why :unsure:

Reactions: 6
I've just listened to the fish video for the first time. That's the voice of a woman about to crack. Why the post that sofe? What the duck is actually wrong with you? It really really beggars belief she has no support from family (in the usual sense, not just carer sense) or that her management don't have a word. bleeping hell it's gross 🤢
Just watched it. I’ve been over on the KP thread all weekend 😅 why is she saying that to Ronnie? Wtf! Lennie was literally looking at the fish as she was saying it 🥴 and he didn’t give a duck about it. Just another excuse to slam that little boy once again. Vile bleep.

Reactions: 17
he is like my one at that age. Another sign for asd is they can tend to appear in their own world. It’s pointless her giving him instructions when he is in his zone like that. She also needs to be aware of her own pitch and tone. Lots of asd children struggle with the intonation of their speech so having good parents around to model it, it’s very helpful.

agree Lennie looked like he couldn’t care less.

that fish toy is probably good for Ronnie, he has shown a few times he has a fondness of repetition from what she’s shown.

why does she sound so fed up with him. :(
I have children with ASD and am diagnosed myself. I’ve seen it in Ronnie for a long time. I hope he’s getting the help he’ll need.

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen the post that’s going off on MHMMDI?
Someone just commented saying “what a nasty bunch of bullies you lot are” … well they are hinchers.. of course they are a bunch of bullies!
Which post is it

Reactions: 3
Just came to the conclusion that she is not the full shilling guuyssch 🤣

oh...and have not seen her Ariel advert for a long time, they ditched her as well??

• Haha
Reactions: 14

oh...and have not seen her Ariel advert for a long time, they ditched her as well??
Yes stopped ages ago, they still have the lovely Irish lady with her 2 kids🙂

Reactions: 11

Agreed I think she's on the spectrum, have said it for ages. I think when Ronnie finally gets assessed she should too

Reactions: 8
Her whole family must walk around her on egg shells

ooh careful can’t upset soph!
Be gentle with lil old soph…
Ssh Soph’s fake sleeping with her shoulder out take a pic for the gram.. we’ll show this when she’s fucked up and needs the sympathy again 👍🏻
atv
I have a sibling like Sopha and the words “Careful, can’t upset…..” are uttered a lot about him by my parents. He’s a toxic narcissistic twit, always wanting his own way, throwing his weight around. I recognise the exact same behaviour in Sopha. She’ll never change, she has people right where she wants them and uses them to gain whatever she wants. No amount of money will ever be enough for her either, she like my sibling is driven by money and attention, even if it’s positive or negative. Twats.

Reactions: 28
If she wanted the Hinch bros to really rhyme she should have gone with
Henry
Ronry and Lenry
if she has a girl maybe Jenry short for Jenny...
Pronounced as Roneree
Leneree and Jeneree I can actually hear her saying it oi oi

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not defending her cos she is still a dick but I believe she was told by the speech therapist to talk to Ron a bit more abrupt, like no nonsense baby talk. She mentioned something about getting used to speaking to him like that but I don't believe she needs to speak to him like that all the time. Lennie didn't even want the bloody fish so I don't know why she was making it a thing. I can't wait for the pair of them to have a proper trantrum if she thinks that summed up her day. She really doesn't have a clue. Good on him for ignoring her I say.
She wasn't told by the speech therapist. She was given the advice by her brain dead sheep, she put the screenshot up

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.