Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Ronnie is in a babygrow as he plays with his nappy and empties it. If he’s on the spectrum like many suspect, it could be a sensory thing to ‘explore’. An all in one would mean he can’t get to it… otherwise she’s just lazy and wanting him to look more like a baby to keep up appearances with Len. Eventually those differences are going to hit, and she’s going to have a hard time accepting Ron’s difficulties.
He looked to me like he was stimming at the start of that video- flapping his hands. Oh gosh I just want that little boy to feel success and praise!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t remember this incident? But doesn’t surprise me at all she can’t deal with them
Screenshot from the recap here

Reactions: 8
The way she speaks to Ronnie on her story is disgusting 😡 he didn’t do anything wrong. Lennie didn’t even want the toy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Lennie was doing what all kids of that age do and watch their older siblings taking it all in! Two kids arguing over a toy are very and a baby taking interest in something are very different things!

Reactions: 22
Maybe Ronnie is in a babygrow as he plays with his nappy and empties it. If he’s on the spectrum like many suspect, it could be a sensory thing to ‘explore’. An all in one would mean he can’t get to it… otherwise she’s just lazy and wanting him to look more like a baby to keep up appearances with Len. Eventually those differences are going to hit, and she’s going to have a hard time accepting Ron’s difficulties.
He looked to me like he was stimming at the start of that video- flapping his hands. Oh gosh I just want that little boy to feel success and praise!
I think she simply likes him looking like a baby. She likes babies. Not toddlers.

Reactions: 21
Even if I liked the woman I’d say the same: how bland, basic and boring is her range of homeware.
Also since she seems to be just about out of pre records and washed her hair for soph day this week, we seem to be seeing a awful lot of her face again or what every version of her face she’s trialing this month.
She’s fucked up her pre-records with her new valentines nails

Yes she said she couldn't cope and walked off leaving Inch with the kids🙄🙄🙄
And the (three?) women came up to her and told her she was doing a great job 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Let not even discyss the factit got lighter between stories at night

Lennie is watching tv in a chair unable to fight over anything at all ronnie is sensory seeking he holding and playing with it for comfort and looks to be dissociating from his surronding he just want to play with a toy he find stimulating why does he have to share it??? Honestly hinch pisses me off no end there kids let them be lons stuck annyway so why cant ronnie play

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Screenshot from the recap here
Sorry to quote myself but also just noticed pictures 18 & 19 in the recap both also mention Hinch Farm, one telling SS how much it is her dream and one on her mind map dream list. Both from the end of September.

Reactions: 12
I don’t blame Ron for ignoring the bleep!

she’s actually vile!

kids are very good judges of character too!

he is obviously aware of the fact there is no other engagement or interaction with him from her at any other time so why would he listen!

can’t wait til he can swipe the dam phone out her hands and tell her to duck off ...
Then again maybe that’s what she wants!
The sicko! She’s bleeping gaslighting Ron 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Let not even discyss the factit got lighter between stories at night

Lennie is watching tv in a chair unable to fight over anything at all ronnie is sensory seeking he holding and playing with it for comfort and looks to be dissociating from his surronding he just want to play with a toy he find stimulating why does he have to share it??? Honestly hinch pisses me off no end there kids let them be lons stuck annyway so why cant ronnie play
The fact she says summaries her day when we know al she does all day is dick about on Instagram usually far away from her children and with her “real boys” the alpacas

Reactions: 10
He looked to me like he was stimming at the start of that video- flapping
My LO is a few days younger than Lonnie, according to her May DOB… he’s sturdy on his legs too exactly like this photo. He does a one handed hold on to anything so I can believe it to be true for Lonnie’s age
oh it absolutely is possible. My two were walking by 10 months. Just not sure where it fits in with her narrative 😉

Reactions: 9
Sorry I don't have children BUT I have 2 nephews the same ages as Ron and len.... if the older child has a toy, wave something else infront of the 9 month old and they are instantly distracted and will happily play with that. They don't tantrum and fight over toys, not at that age!
I'm a relatable mum of two.... with my two houses, alpacas that I love more than my human kids and £5000 a night hotel room guyzzzz 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 20
The fact she says summaries her day when we know al she does all day is dick about on Instagram usually far away from her children and with her “real boys” the alpacas
Well we all know len the fave human child though breaks my bleeping heart poor ron hes at the bottom of a list beaten by his brother whos beaten by a dog who beaten y 3 bleeping alpacas

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Complete shite, those two are not arguing or bothered by each others toys! My older two fight over who presses the traffic light button every dam day when I get them from school. They tease each other who got there first and then proceed to smack and hit each other. Then a minute later they are hugging and loving each other. She makes crap up to seem relatable.... it is the thing I hate most about her. You wait until those boys are actually having a full on scrap, she won't know what to do with herself.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.