Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t though it would be jamie or ma and she would walk off leaving them to deal with it whilst she calmed herself down
She’s their mother she should be the number 1 caregiver but I bet she’s not even in the top 5…

Reactions: 19
LONNIE DIDNT WANT THE bleeping FISH!
You absolute freak!

what new levels of low are you stooping to now!! To get your followers to RELATE n engage ... duck OFF YOU LYING witch

WE CAN SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH YOU!
there was nothing genuine about little oh my god guys speech after!
ITS ALL STAGED AND PLANNED!
POOR bleeping KIDS!!! STOP USING THEM YOU ABSOLUTE bleep!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone I follow on Insta actually bought the diffuser with the wooden top and she was asking if anyone else noticed that it didn’t kick out any scent she’d tried putting it in her downstairs toilet in a smaller space thinking the larger living room was the reason why no one could smell it! No love it’s utter trash just like it’s namesake! Give it a year or so and Tesco will be off loading their unsold stock to the poundshops 😆
Yeah I’ve read so much about the diffusers,the dressing gowns literally falling apart,mugs cracking…all sorts🤭

Reactions: 13
Most places only do the ones with the feet up to 2 years, I don’t think Iv ever seen them going up to 3 years, so god knows where she’s even managing to find them in his size
Just had a quick nosey and a few places like M&S do with feet up to 2-3 years so I imagine that’s what he’s wearing. But I agree, he’s nearly 3 he’s not a baby and there’s no need to be dressing him like one all the time. Doesn’t look like there’s any room in the feet and the arms seem much too short anyway so he really should be in 3-4 normal styled pyjamas surely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Lennie wasn’t interested in the fish (rip flip and flop) you probably don’t understand sharing because it’s something you’ve never had to do. You grabby, selfish little madam. You need to teach and show your children rather than hoping they will work it out!!!! bleeping hell!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bwah ha ha ha!! Tantrum my arse!! You want to come here Hinch. My kids are literally tearing at each other from the minute they open their eyes. They are brutal to each other! But that is young siblings for you 🤷‍♀️ Lennie literally didn’t give a tit about that fish.

Come back in a couple of years time when they can really go for each other 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lennie is and always will he the golden child in her eyes. Ron will never be able to win, len didn't want the bleeping fish zoph, learn how to parent actual human children and not farm animals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really hope she looks after them properly and teaches them properly not just shout or make Ronnie feel naughty all the time and left out since baby came along 😞

Reactions: 16
The way she speaks to Ronnie on her story is disgusting 😡 he didn’t do anything wrong. Lennie didn’t even want the toy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I've said it before. I feel like she's encouraging Ronnie to be a baby tbh. I also didn't see any moaning or arguing over a toy ! My 2 year old daughter is a nightmare most days! Horrific sometimes with her moods & demands. Its a struggle for me. That video of the boys looked such a breeze compared to my days (i have 3 children). My two year old alone is harder than my two boys ! Her tone with Ronnie was just 😑 & I feel because she gets so much time away from them..any time she does spend with them now is an inconvenience!! Lucky Sophie getting all the breaks in the world. I can't even take a 💩 in peace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
May have been said but why is Ronnie playing with a cat toy, is he not allowed children’s toys? How odd… she doesn’t have any cats.

Reactions: 14
A story purely to try and drum up engagement and sympathy from her simple sheep 😤
Lennie WASN'T INTERESTED in the bleeping fish FFS 😫😫🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She's made a massive issue out of NOTHING- only showing her indifference yet again to poor little Ronnie 😢
A loving mummy she is not 💯

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.