Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not fighting over that toy. What narrative is she trying to push?? Poor busy hard done by stressed out mum? Pull the bleeping other one 😂😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 36
So, is Lonnie crawling then? We’d had the whole “Ronnie just will not crawl” spiel by now hadn’t we? Next thing we knew he’d gone from not sitting unaided to his first magical steps on concrete in the garden.
My LO took her first steps at 9 months old, so I completely believe that Lonnie could be quite happily standing at this point. However, I don’t think Sopha would have been able to hold her piss if he was. There would have been 15 stories, a highlight and a grid post by now. Unless of course….. she’s hiding something…..???
Exactly what I was getting at earlier. She’s not celebrating lonnies milestones in the way she well. Lied about Ronnies. Now with someone else you might think she’s reflected and decided to not share these things. However it’s hinch. Something has been odd all along. The lack of Lonnie highlights. The Lonnie stuck at 5 months old for months. The weaning journey that’s started 3 times. Nahh. Something isn’t right.

Reactions: 38
Just my opinion but I've seen alot of posts saying she is gaslighting Ronnie etc or wanting him to throw a tantrum etc, I don't think it's that at all I think Ronnie is a little sweet heart and I think shes a little bit clueless about what a real tantrum is, be careful about throwing around terms like gasligting, gaslighting is insidious, gasligting would be winding up Ronnie until the point where she makes him throw a tantrum, I don't think she's parent of the year or anything, I think she's just trying to appeal to the hons buy making out they boys are being boys, but she's not gasligting Ron, shes just trying to tend len wants to see the fish 😉

Reactions: 11
Just my opinion but I've seen alot of posts saying she is gaslighting Ronnie etc or wanting him to throw a tantrum etc, I don't think it's that at all I think Ronnie is a little sweet heart and I think shes a little bit clueless about what a real tantrum is, be careful about throwing around terms like gasligting, gaslighting is insidious, gasligting would be winding up Ronnie until the point where she makes him throw a tantrum, I don't think she's parent of the year or anything, I think she's just trying to appeal to the hons buy making out they boys are being boys, but she's not gasligting Ron, shes just trying to tend len wants to see the fish 😉
Have to disagree, I think Hinch is very capable of gaslighting , including Ronnie

• Sad
Reactions: 17
One of the messages from the shoppers actually said ‘oh Soph!’ 🤢 sad cunts they are if she didn’t send it to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the woman who literally told her son to get Henrys treats out the cupboard for him. Laughed at him doing it. Recording it. Hahahahaha, all jokes and cute, then soon as Ronnie did exactly what she eggd him on to do then screamed at him aggressively leaving a little boy utterly shocked as to why mummy was finding it funny to then mummy switching and being angry.

So I do believe she'd happily gaslight Ronnie, anything for content, anything that she can use to show Ronnie as that whingey naughty little boy she portrays him to be on the regular. The boy she believes he is. She will wait for him to have this massive meltdown being "nasty" to lennie and she'll use it and she'll share it on her stories.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’ve only been a mum for 13 years so I could be wrong but Lennie is too young to argue over toys. Ronnie will probably snatch off him and then they’ll scream but that’s it.

Reactions: 30
I am so angry at her story tonight. . She is so angry at one child for not sharing with his brother when the other chikd was not even bothered. There really is so much to unpick here about her behaviour towards her eldest child. That has really really saddened me tonight. Those children deserve better.

Reactions: 34
Narcissists gaslight because:
They can convince other people that you're in the wrong. Gaslighting fits in with their capacity for lying. Gaslighting is an effective way to attack the core of who you are—potentially making you more willing to do what the narcissist wants you to do and to become dependent on them. Describes Hinch perfectly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Narcissists gaslight because:
They can convince other people that you're in the wrong. Gaslighting fits in with their capacity for lying. Gaslighting is an effective way to attack the core of who you are—potentially making you more willing to do what the narcissist wants you to do and to become dependent on them. Describes Hinch perfectly
This was and is Freda by the stories we've been told - now Soph has carried it onto everyone around her, including her children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t know about Ron and Len tend fighting over a fish that neither seemed that interested in

But why would you encourage those bloody alpacas into your house 🤷‍♀️ And why have them running round your front door? It’s not as if they don’t have a field of their own … she’s idiotic

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t know about Ron and Len tend fighting over a fish that neither seemed that interested in

But why would you encourage those bloody alpacas into your house 🤷‍♀️ And why have them running round your front door? It’s not as if they don’t have a field of their own … she’s idiotic
Shes a narcassistic, gaslighting idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the duck is that fish story about? Ronnie is happily holding a fish, Lonnie is mildly interested but happy to play with whatever toy it is he has, they aren't fighting or arguing, L9nnie is too young for that. SHE is the one causing the problem, demanding that Ronnie gives up a toy he is playing with. Why is she so nasty to him, she comes across as a right bellend. It's so sad to see, she makes it so clear that she sees Ronnie as a problem and Lennie is the favourite. Horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Has she developed an even more ridiculous way of talking to those alpacas by adding even more ssss onto her words? "Are youssss coming in, what are youssss doing?". How on earth does she think Ronnie is going to learn to speak properly when he hears that rubbish aswell as the mummazz hansnomesss etc.
She has a very limited vocabulary, appalling grammar and generally uneducated.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.