Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lennie showed no interest at all in that fish and given neither him nor Ronnie made any noise at all who was having a tantrum? She has no idea at all. Once again she has heard something and is trying to project it onto her children as she thinks that is “normal” to make herself relatable even though it hasn’t actually happened. Odd behaviour to not know what her children are doing/thinking when they are both right in front of her.
Agree she’s doing this to appear like a relatable mum - engaging with her customers and hoping they buy from her new range. It’s horrible that she uses Ron as content again. How can a small baby like Lennie, who’s secured in his bouncer & happily playing with his own toys, and a 2 year old argue over a fish? Ron would win every time. Ridiculous. Maybe the tantrum is because Ron is fed up of having to perform and constantly being followed around by a camera? Poor boy. These insta parents should be banned from using their kids online.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It really unnerves me how friendly those alpacas are. The other day when I found that video of the dog being chased I ended up down an alpaca shaped rabbit hole and learning all about them. I never realised how complicated they are and how they should be treated so carefully.
Just copied and pasted this. The last line 😳.

Berserk Male Symptoms:

“Over friendliness” at a young age
The llama follows you everywhere
It blows into your face
It is always around you, being too “cuddly” and wants to be petted
Flips its tail
Bends its neck
Bumps with its chest against people
Runs at you from behind your back
Pushes you with its neck
Spits, kicks, and bites at the older age

Normal llamas shun attention from humans. Be cautious if your llama acts like a tail-wagging dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
She's lucky Ron didn't slap her with the fish. I would if someone spoke to me like that.
They're happy, just chill woman and leave them be. Lonnie doesn't need to see the blinking fish, he's in the bouncer and probably couldn't care less 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is the woman who literally told her son to get Henrys treats out the cupboard for him. Laughed at him doing it. Recording it. Hahahahaha, all jokes and cute, then soon as Ronnie did exactly what she eggd him on to do then screamed at him aggressively leaving a little boy utterly shocked as to why mummy was finding it funny to then mummy switching and being angry.

So I do believe she'd happily gaslight Ronnie, anything for content, anything that she can use to show Ronnie as that whingey naughty little boy she portrays him to be on the regular. The boy she believes he is. She will wait for him to have this massive meltdown being "nasty" to lennie and she'll use it and she'll share it on her stories.
I never saw that 😥 do you have it? Actually I'm not sure I even want to see that 😕

Reactions: 3
Exactly what I was getting at earlier. She’s not celebrating lonnies milestones in the way she well. Lied about Ronnies. Now with someone else you might think she’s reflected and decided to not share these things. However it’s hinch. Something has been odd all along. The lack of Lonnie highlights. The Lonnie stuck at 5 months old for months. The weaning journey that’s started 3 times. Nahh. Something isn’t right.
Are you telling me she isn’t screaming schema all day anymore when LonDonFaveSon is hitting his milestones 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the fish story back but with sound on. duck me what a nasty piece of tit she is!!

Who in their right mind speaks to a child like that who is doing NOTHING WRONG and bleeping films it for their weirdo followers to comment on?! You're absolutely right Hinch - time to get in the bin and make sure the lid is firmly shut.

Pic attached for anyone looking for a new profile pic.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Have to disagree, I think Hinch is very capable of gaslighting , including Ronnie
As someone that has had first hand experience of gaslighting sometimes the lines get a little bit blurred for me, I don't want to derail the thread with what has happened to me but I see stuff like the flappy fish and I feel like she tends to be cross for the gram, I don't think it actually bothers her at all, I think she makes out it bothers her to seem relatable? Don't ask come at me too much as I have some serious mental health issues (not tend) but I feel like her rants about Ronnie are pretend?? He's so cute right? Gaslighting is awful and I honestly don't think she's doing that to Ron, I think she makes out he's hard to seem relatable? He's so bloody chilled bless him xx

Reactions: 15
I never saw that 😥 do you have it? Actually I'm not sure I even want to see that 😕
Thread 500, I put the video on it on page 4, but for privacy reasons you can't see Ronnies face so you can't see the pure shock on his face, but her tone says it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched the fish story back but with sound on. duck me what a nasty piece of tit she is!!

Who in their right mind speaks to a child like that who is doing NOTHING WRONG and bleeping films it for their weirdo followers to comment on?! You're absolutely right Hinch - time to get in the bin and make sure the lid is firmly shut.

Pic attached for anyone looking for a new profile pic.
Yes Soph - get in the bin!
ATV Mammazz!👍🖕🏼
Screenshot_20220219-232952_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Recording telling your child off especially for the gram. It’s an all new low. Even for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Here you go x

Oh no that was awful 😫 she knew what Ron was doing but waited to shout at him rather than saying no baby I said no 😢 maybe I'm wrong but like I said my experience has tainted my veiws and I suppose a lack of violence or abuse makes me think its not so bad?? I've been treated way worse than Ronnie you guys would vom if you knew xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.