Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

In true Hinch style, here’s a ta da list from her last 2 days -

D85FED42-88A5-4794-BBA6-EFA3C228406A.jpeg

We won’t be taking her advice on the storm, as she not only drove but then sat in a shed.
Nice and safe, Sopha!

Please read thread #500 if you’re still a Hinch fan, I promise it will be worth it.

Fiddle is Soph’s mum
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob

The wiki is the pink button at the top.

@Sausage90 I'm sorry I just saw your post saying you’re doing a thread!

Saw the one from you saying you were back at work xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Meanwhile at Faux Farm in windy conditions, Veruca took the quicker route to pick up her niece:
5F73A84A-E1A8-40F2-84AF-1F53870ED7FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 344
Pols you beat me 😂♥

Winning title by @Pollyanna243. Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

Storm Eunice is upon us and the Tattle Family are all worried about the woolly wankers as Maldonia is in the red warning zone. Fear not hunnays, Sopha is in the Alpaca hut and the beasts are absshholutely fine, it's not even that bad by the looks of Sophie's hair - which incidently looks 1000 times better than usual.

Ultimate Troll Joe Swash then posted a story saying how bad the wind was and evidence of fallen trees in his garden.

We see you Joe.

Sopha plagiarised another quote, but actually tagged the equally annoying Vicky Pattison in it for a change and gave all credit to her. Is she after a new BFF since Stacey has ghosted her?

Grinch and cling on then made some cushion covers for Ron's room, but they looked like Wheatabix and scratchy as duck. D for effort, F for for execution Soph.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, too right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
She likes how it looks like the wall goes off into the distance lols
Aww god, bless her xx

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Can anyone in Maldon let us know when a post appears on local pages. "If anyone sees 3 alpacas being blown across the village please return to hinch farm" has the daft hint not seen Arctic lorries have been blown over. But grandads shed is going to withstand 120mph winds.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Pols you beat me 😂♥

Winning title by @Pollyanna243. Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

Storm Eunice is upon us and the Tattle Family are all worried about the woolly wankers as Maldonia is in the red warning zone. Fear not hunnays, Sopha is in the Alpaca hut and the beasts are absshholutely fine, it's not even that bad by the looks of Sophie's hair - which incidently looks 1000 times better than usual.

Ultimate Troll Joe Swash then posted a story saying how bad the wind was and evidence of fallen trees in his garden.

We see you Joe.

Sopha plagiarised another quote, but actually tagged the equally annoying Vicky Pattison in it for a change and gave all credit to her. Is she after a new BFF since Stacey has ghosted her?

Grinch and cling on then made some cushion covers for Ron's room, but they looked like Wheatabix and scratchy as duck. D for effort, F for for execution Soph.

Thread #500 is a belter.
All newbies read the Wiki (pink button, too right).
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Jamie is short for James.
Hinch farm is not a farm.
Sopha's secret garden isn't a secret.
this is way better than mine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at post with niece and Hinch filling those awful cushions. Is niece wearing a Grinch Teshco jogging outfit? Looks massive and sleeves really long on her. Surely can't be one of Hinch's :unsure: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Oooh cushions. Let's hope ronalongadingdong is great at undoing zips! Hinch those beads should be in a liner, preferably stitched. Those beads are going to be going everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Vicky Pattison is such an inspiration. I remember when she said she wasn’t like the other slappers on Geordie Shore because she waited until the second series to shag on screen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 105
Oooh cushions. Let's hope ronalongadingdong is great at undoing zips! Hinch those beads should be in a liner, preferably stitched. Those beads are going to be going everywhere!
I did think no hang put the beads in a sealed bag into the pillow the cases. Even a plain pillowcase sewed up within the straw ones so she can still easily wash the straw ones. But then I remembered this is all for insta and Ronnie lives at Ma Barkers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.