Mrs Hinch #514 £5,000 on a hotel suite, while the real world struggles to pay for heat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Ronnie still wear a baby grow, he is nearly 3! Also clearly not potty trained, he’s wearing a nappy in that video and also once a child is potty trained you would not put them in a baby grow, you would be doing the poppers a million times a day 🙄
I don’t mind baby grows they are adorable but totally agree a potty trained child like she claimed Ronnie is would not be in a baby grow would make no sense

Reactions: 15
Coming from the parent of a child the same age as Ron that is not even close to a tantrum. I honestly feel so bad for Ron, for such a sweet little boy she really loves to trash him.

Reactions: 28
Oh and hinch. If you want some advice on how to diffuse squabbles here’s some:
Engage with your children. Get down on the floor at their level and play with them. Don’t sit on the sofa letting the tv entertain them whilst you scroll your phone and film these moment to exploit their childhood.
put your phone down. Get on the floor. Play with your children. Fill their cups!!!

(I’m not making digs About screen time - I’m talking about hinch and how in almost 3 years she’s not demonstrated herself ever actually playing with her kids)
And when she is seen on the floor with the kids (Jamies story) she looks bored as anything, gormless, annoyed, soon as she sees the camera is on she's smiling and flinging the boys all over. She's a disgrace of a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I don’t mind baby grows they are adorable but totally agree a potty trained child like she claimed Ronnie is would not be in a baby grow would make no sense
The name is in the title Hinch. Baby grow. Ron isn't a baby🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I had a smell of some of her candles that came out at the start of her range and every one just smelt of nothing…that’s all I can describe them as even though they are scented…there is no scent 😂
What are the wooly wankers like just wandering round the bloody garden (not farm) I’m in the country and loads of FARMS have alpacas in allocated fields(you don’t have fields soph) I’ve NEVER seen them kicking about a bloody garden. Ridiculous
Someone I follow on Insta actually bought the diffuser with the wooden top and she was asking if anyone else noticed that it didn’t kick out any scent she’d tried putting it in her downstairs toilet in a smaller space thinking the larger living room was the reason why no one could smell it! No love it’s utter trash just like it’s namesake! Give it a year or so and Tesco will be off loading their unsold stock to the poundshops 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
THEY ARE SMALL CHILDREN. THEY ARE SIBLINGS. JESUS WOMAN LEAVE THEM BE. My sisters 31 and I'm 33 and we still bicker and argue!!
It's all for engagement

Reactions: 27
The name is in the title Hinch. Baby grow. Ron isn't a baby🙄🙄🙄🙄
Most places only do the ones with the feet up to 2 years, I don’t think Iv ever seen them going up to 3 years, so god knows where she’s even managing to find them in his size

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, if she thinks that's a tantrum I can't wait until her boys are older and show her what a real tantrum over toys is 😂😂
Imagine the day Ronnie stiffens himself in public and she has to carry him like a yoga mat back to the car, or Lennie flings himself on the floor screaming his head off because he can’t have sweets. She’ll be praying for one of todays “tantrums”….

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lennie showed no interest at all in that fish and given neither him nor Ronnie made any noise at all who was having a tantrum? She has no idea at all. Once again she has heard something and is trying to project it onto her children as she thinks that is “normal” to make herself relatable even though it hasn’t actually happened. Odd behaviour to not know what her children are doing/thinking when they are both right in front of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Even if I liked the woman I’d say the same: how bland, basic and boring is her range of homeware.
Also since she seems to be just about out of pre records and washed her hair for soph day this week, we seem to be seeing a awful lot of her face again or what every version of her face she’s trialing this month.

Reactions: 19
Imagine the day Ronnie stiffens himself in public and she has to carry him like a yoga mat back to the car, or Lennie flings himself on the floor screaming his head off because he can’t have sweets. She’ll be praying for one of todays “tantrums”….
She wouldn’t though it would be jamie or ma and she would walk off leaving them to deal with it whilst she calmed herself down

Reactions: 18
She is.
She already prefers Lennie by miles. It's so obvious..... And if Lennie talks and has no delays like Ronnie then woooooo Lennie will always be mamazzz fav and Ronnie will forever feel like the weird outcast, the disliked one, the resented on, the sheep of the family. It's brutal. That little boy is gonna have sooooo many issues in his little life if she doesn't change with him 😔 She's already damaging him and he's not even 3
It’s so sad. I love my little man so much it hurts me so much to see how she treats him I can’t even imagine it 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Most places only do the ones with the feet up to 2 years, I don’t think Iv ever seen them going up to 3 years, so god knows where she’s even managing to find them in his size
So unfair on Ronnie. He should be in pjs looking like a toddler , not an overgrown baby😒

Reactions: 17
She wouldn’t though it would be jamie or ma and she would walk off leaving them to deal with it whilst she calmed herself down
Yes didn’t she walk off and leave them in Peppa Pig World at one point? Can’t remember the context of that now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It'll be the end for me if she ever films Ronnie having a meltdown and posts it on her stories! Don't you bleeping dare.

Reactions: 28
Absolutely. She doesn't say anything nice about Ronnie. Ever. All she ever says is awwww we're going on a journey with Ronnie. A fake 'we love you roo xoxoxox' means nothing.
Ronnie, when he's older, will despise his mother. He will cut her off quicker than he can say duck you. Guaranteed. And I hope he does. That little boy deserves so much better than her as a mother.
Agree 100% with this. She deserves to be hated by him the way she treats him.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.