Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #437 The Hinchs want a holiday so Fiddle’s got the dog. Soph just LOVES the motor home, though Inch has blocked the bog!

Winning thread title by @BeeHappy 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh 👍
Ps try to make them not too long so they don’t have to be butchered to fit. I hate ruining them by having to edit them! 😆 ATV.

She’s home! Sorry, she’s home Hinch home, after her 2 day break that she paid for entirely herself and it wasn’t an ad or nuffink ok?

The highlights since the last fred include Soph being exposed as having written on her own no.1 orfur cake after showing us her beg list and keen eyed Tattlers
bringing us the receipts that her “g” was identical as we all suspected. Get a life Soph! Or at least some different icing to the one you used to make your Easter cookies...

The blatant notebook ads continued to be the ‘feem of the holladay’ and Soph used it to tell us all about what her hopes, dreams and plans for the future were. These of course revolved round her buying herself stuff and spending copious amounts of cash. She wants to buy a motorhome which she simply must have after staying in one for two days. She hopes to go to the exotic far flung destinations of Cardiff and “Northern Island” in it and you can just see her parked up outside Teshco in Cardiff Bay wondering where Snowdonia is..
Utility room was on the list, as was Hinch farm. Well doesn’t everyone note down a country mansion on their shopping list?
She also wants to “sing in a studio” which has nothing to do with her best bubs forever being a singer ok Hun?

Speaking of Stinky Stacey, Hinch left a suitably stalker like / cringe / me me meeee comment on her gridpost of her hideous panto witch front door display (see below).

She posted quotes by other people on weird images like a sepia toned caravan and a photo of her staring wistfully at a field with hay bales in.

Then because everyone / no one was asking about her holiday she did a Q&A where she told everyone how much SHE loved Peppa Pig World and SHE was starstruck by meeting Peppa and George, don’t anyone tell her it wasn’t really them, it’d break her little grey heart. I’m starting to wonder who the big Peppa fan really is Soph? You or Ron?
She then detailed the rows she’d had to Jamie short for James, and told a hilarious story about her storming off in the middle of Peppa Pig World and leaving him and the kids on a ride. Nice. Obviously that was mentioned in case it’d been spotted.
Despite their mother being a brattish witch, the kids did look like they had a great time, so that’s good. I bet their little eyes nearly melted from all the colour!

Once home it was back to business with an ad for Garnier where she showed us her ‘tend cleansing routine. We all know you use Elemis Soph.

The good news is that they’ve booked another break. In December. When Soph was already moaning that she was too cold! Can’t wait!
Ps you know what warms you up hunnaaaay? Moving about a bit... Just a hint.

Mrs Hinch’s Shopping List

Bread
Motorhome
Turmeric
Eggs
Country Manshun
Grated Cheese
Pine Furniture
Tickets To Lapland
My new book of lists x 2 million to make it number 1

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Good Morning Bunny ❤
thanks for new thread. Wonder what delights we will get today. I find myself getting angrier every time she posts apparent videos of Ron struggling 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Good Morning Bunny ❤
thanks for new thread. Wonder what delights we will get today. I find myself getting angrier every time she posts apparent videos of Ron struggling 😤
Morning lovely!
I know, poor little sausage. At least he had a bit of time out of the compound though.
Today she could show us how to unpack, do the washing, reorganise everything, settle the kids back in to a home routine again. But I’m guessing it’ll be eggy turmeric surprise recipes and more ads. 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Oh Bunny!!! I was getting sooooooo bored of Soph this week - basicallyjust thinking she’s a twit and a shite mother. Then you cheer me up with that hilarious recap
I still think she’s a twit and a shite mother btw

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She wants to buy a motorhome which she simply must have after staying in one for two days. She hopes to go to the exotic far flung destinations of Cardiff and “Northern Island” in it
your recap was gold. When I read Northern Island I thought maybe she just said it out loud and it was a slip of the tongue. Then I checked the screenshots… No no, she wrote that. Sweet Jesus.

As someone from Northern IRELAND, I really hope she realises she’d have to take the ferry and that would be too much hassle. Please stay away Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m really confused as to what market she is aiming at? Her behaviour at the moment is going to alienate the majority of her followers! They simply can not afford her “relatable” lifestyle
Toddler tantrums are not enough to keep the core followers with her. £13 for a notebook? What planet is she on? For the life of me I can not work out who is behind the shift in her account, is this just the greedy side coming out in full?
There will be a lot of disappointed huns opening blank notepads round the tree this year

Reactions: 33
I’m fank yoo guyshh. I just laaav it if little old me and my recaps can make your hearts smile 😉❤
Seriously though, we all need a laugh and it warms my cold dark heart if it makes some of my nutsy trolls giggle x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Ronnie and Peppa 💗
What a sweet little boy. He was communicating with them, the first jigsaw piece he passed to them was a picture of Peppa. He was telling them he knew who they were. What a clever little boy. That’s actually melted me.
He really enjoyed that part of his holiday you can tell.
I think this along with the fair shows that Hinch either is completely unaware or just doesn’t know how to deal with the situation. She keeps trying to do the things with Ron she thinks she should be doing with a toddler rather than finding things he will enjoy. Then moans when he has a meltdown over it.
I saw someone post the cost for the package that she had at PPW if I had the money and knew it was going to make my little one that happy when they met Peppa I’d pay it no questions asked. Probably the best thing she’s done in my opinion for a long time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109
I really want to see the Soph comment on Stacey's post and any replies but is there a way to do it rather than scroll through thousands of gushing shite?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really want to see the Soph comment on Stacey's post and any replies but is there a way to do it rather than scroll through thousands of gushing shite?!
It’s in the attachments in the recap above but here you go
EF723B01-2F02-43D6-A2C3-C1D5EC3FA008.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Note the anything in capitals, sow that big fat seed 🙄🙄🙄
Totally. It’s so Me me meeee as well, a normal person would say “oh that looks nice!”
Actually a normal person would think it looked hideous but we’d have to pretend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So in her mememeoir she can’t go abroad to an all inclusive hotel cos James says she’s too famous yet can go camping at Peppa pig world? Yeah right, Soph 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I hope Ron and colon fall asleep in sync at this years Lapland trip 😂😂 that was hilarious Ronnie sleeping the whole trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.