Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie dearest, you're a millionaire . Your husband has little self control with money and loves spending your earnings. Of course it was going to be very expensive and very posh. Unfortunately you can't buy class.
Imagine your husband treating you to a 5k night away with your money for your birthday.

Id divorce mine if he used my card to buy me a five pound bottle of wine for mine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry I refuse to call Hinchers sheep at this point, because even sheep aren't that bleeping thick!

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s actually a fcking woman. On an occasion like your birthday you make an effort. Pack some nice clothes. You don’t know what you’ be doing but if you know you’re going out and staying the night away bring a variety of stuff! Not just scruffs. done the same at Chewton. Disgraceful chavs

So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her
Haven’t completely caught up
I also follow this Sophie
Wonder if our Soph is gonna hire her for inch
Oi Oi

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Hinch with hair like Brian May, deceiving her fans everyday!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
her small eyes and grabby hands every time Ronaldo was holding a present. duck off.
Yes! Could have been a real oppourtunity for communication, engagement and interaction!
"What have you got Ronnie? One of mummies presents. Pass to mummy, one , two , threeee? Thank you Ronnnie"
All two to talk / more than words skills she could be learning as part of his early intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saint Sophie with her 2 houses trying to be relatable to the sheep again 🙄 as if this was all she got for her birthday. Bet there’s a pile of chavvy designer tit and a new car off camera... she’s so disingenuous.
That daughter card opening the wrong way bothers me

Thread title suggestion:

An inch is alright for 5k a night

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must have been advised to delete that post of that swanky hotel. Probably a lot of backlash for her bragging she’s such a stupid bleep she should keep things like that to herself but she just can’t help herself. 5k is an absolute disgrace for a hotel for a night that would feed a hell of a lot of families who are in utter desperation in these times.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.