Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember guys we are POOR by comparison.
We do not have fancy farms.....but we also do not have to have sex with Jamie.
Life is sweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sophie dearest, you're a millionaire . Your husband has little self control with money and loves spending your earnings. Of course it was going to be very expensive and very posh. Unfortunately you can't buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
her small eyes and grabby hands every time Ronaldo was holding a present. duck off.

Reactions: 13
You can feel the blood inside of her boiling at Ronnie touching her presents. I mean HOW DARE HEEEE

The cake detail is fantastic, but would you dare. Nor
Wouldja dare - norrrrr
Proper Teesside that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Echolalia is fairly common . My eldest still uses is often.
Sadly there are so few SEN spaces to the amount of autistic children they prioritise who needs it the most based in needs. Panel decides.
Ronnie is honestly eligible for so much. Not just privately. I really hope we see Hinch grasp this! So many parents do / would.
It is one of my hyperfixations (the entire sen process) as i have dedicated my career to it.
Seems like Hinches hyperfixation was cleaning and is now farms. Ahhh genetics. Maybe she is also autistic.
Ohh echoleria still used by my child alll the time im lucky as i was diagnosed as a child myself but the support 20 odd years ago differ to the help ans support avaiable now!
My friend was lucky with her kid and his placement but i know others arnt or of some who choose just to keep there kids mainstream though they need the extra bit of help mainstream soesnt offer.

Hinchy needs to help ronnie so bad it not fair hes suffering she can get the kid help and support allowing him to grow and develope obv i dont know them in real life but ronnnie seems so amazing and such a sweet kiddo like i love that wee lamb he melts my heart!

The whole sens school side as a parent is new to me as a parent but you bet im gonna fight for all the help and support possible for my kid i wish hinchy would do the same for ron

I'm not believing for a second that's all she took.
Bet she has a big ball gown to change into.

Reactions: 8
‘Guyssssch I had to go and buy some suitable clothes and would you believe the only thing available was this Chanel ballgown! Little old me! Plus the matching shoes!’ BARG!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
you cannot polish a turd.

Sophie dearest, you're a millionaire . Your husband has little self control with money and loves spending your earnings. Of course it was going to be very expensive and very posh. Unfortunately you can't buy class.

Has she removed the honeymoon highlight? She never used to dress like a scruffy hermit until she invented this version of the Mrs a Hinch character in fact she used to dress pretty smart in comparison to now and she paid herself I mean her husband doesn’t work so are we supposed to believe he paid for it on Oi Ois and magic beans

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been said, haven’t caught up properly, but if you’ve got £5k to spend on a hotel stay in London and you’ve not packed the right clothes then you’d just go out and buy some new ones. Shops in central London are open late. The cost of the stay is totally unrelatable anyway so why not spunk even more money up the wall Soph 😡

Reactions: 27
Aww poor Soph who never has time away from the children. Isn’t this the second time in less than 6 months? Pair of lying cretins 😡

Reactions: 25
im going out but I was just doing my ungifted make up and ran here to all bingo I’m sure the alpacas will ha e rustled up a couture ball gown Cinderella style or a humble retail assistant will appear in the room pretty woman style with a selection for little old sofi to choose from…….or fiddle and weeping al will be sat at the table to surprise her with some frocks

• Haha
She’s a hairdresser and hasn’t combed through the curls? They look awful. My hairdresser curls my hair for me and that’s how they look when she’s not finished. She combs through after and uses a finishing spray and they look fabulous. Literally looks like pot noodles stuck to her head

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.