Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't realise you were going somewhere posh? Didn't she say she was going to the theatre? All absolute lies!!!!!

Reactions: 19
Thought it was the waiting area does she really think we’re that thick??? When she will have had a key to open the door … stupid cow honestly.
No, but the majority of her fans are daft enough to believe her. "Oh sophie! What are you are like! Oh you do make me laugh. You're like the best friend I never had" 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
Haven't been able to keep up a full time job and a full time tatting position.. Just popping in to place a bingo for our fortful King Jimmy being so so fortful and packing her a sexy dress with no shoulders on ir cos "he knows what she's loike only packing comfies".

Just get te duck you unbearable cow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they in the Pan Pacific Signature Suite? It’s £5000 per night!!

And it comes with a private butler to make the Pot Noodles for them.
I should think if anyone had her millions in the bank they might spend that much on a flash hotel and why not. BUT anyone with any integrity and sense of how other people live would keep their visit to themselves and not plaster it all over instagram, especially someone who's made their fortune by being "relateable" to lower class poorer women.

Reactions: 20
Now ill say it herr and now and agree she does ignore ron and i say it all the time she doesnt work with ron the way he need and it breaks my heart to. She favouritises lennie no doubt and ronnie suffer he needs a bit more help with things and that ok but he left abandoned by her she never take ron out 1-1

Actually the mainstream school my sons at have several who would do better in an additional needs school but do not have the capicity to take him my son in mainstream and that because my child was abandoned by people and left to suffer we dont even have a echp in place for my son as his diagnosis is still new which is ridiculous

During the actual diagnosis process which took only 6 weeks in total it shone to light thing i hadnt even noticed like my sons first words where actually caused by echoleria and not by himself like most children and so much more he still has echoleria now.
I know another kid of someone close to me who got into a special needs school and due to the addioninal help hes excelled he finally toilet trained and he can now speak which he couldnt if he didint have the support.

Autism is so common i wish it was diagnosed earlier it would be so benificial to other hinch has an advantage many dont she could go the private route and ron diagnosed the nhs route so ridiculous.it annoys me she speculates but doesnt act because she can i wish i could have got my kid help sooner hinchy just an ass and she needs to help her son not neglect him
Echolalia is fairly common . My eldest still uses is often.
Sadly there are so few SEN spaces to the amount of autistic children they prioritise who needs it the most based in needs. Panel decides.
Ronnie is honestly eligible for so much. Not just privately. I really hope we see Hinch grasp this! So many parents do / would.
It is one of my hyperfixations (the entire sen process) as i have dedicated my career to it.
Seems like Hinches hyperfixation was cleaning and is now farms. Ahhh genetics. Maybe she is also autistic.

Reactions: 6
Of course she knew where she was going...if not then Jamie is a selfish prick for not telling his wife to at least pack posh clothes.

Reactions: 12
Yes I was thinking this too. Or she did a practice run of her hair the night before whenever the birthday presents were filmed.
It doesn't matter where she did it, it looks absolutely bleeping tit, and she looks a prized prat. Even Brian May and Anita Dobson are judging her, and they've had tit hair for decades!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whose nose even is that on the left 🤔
It looks different everytime! Her whole face does. How companys/brands don’t call her out is shocking, it’s not even just a little tweak, sometimes she changes her whole head shape
5FDB6D03-A42C-49B3-8B82-A426D1AFB81E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.