Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is hilarious, actually grabbing presents off of her 2 year old 🤣
God forbid her son enjoy something, I bet Fiddle was fuming when she was filming it..." NOOO!! Let princess Sophie have them first, ITS HER BIRTHDAY, NOT YOURS!"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Bingos for tomorrow’s birthday fest:
- Ronnie bringing cards and presents to the sofa
- cake at the dining table but no view of the playhouse
-in the car driving filtered to duck photo
-Inch reposting gushy messages from mad hinchers
-Inch posting a series of photos of her tend sleeping.
-an awkward video of them somewhere expensive dressed in tracksuits
-a tacky cheap present from inch and the boys that you know isn’t her REAL present.
-something from the cling on
-Stacey does her own montage that actually exposes some unseen unfiltered images
-she blows out her own candles and doesn’t let her children help
-fan photo of her folded in half

what have I missed guys?
Here there are. We can tick some off from the list.
Kicking myself that I didn’t write “entire family sat in the greyskull living room”

Am I prude? When I’m round my extended family and filming myself for my 4 million followers I like to fully dressed and not in a nightie with a hoodie hanging off my shoulder.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can I just say Ronnies ‘WOWWW’ and his interest in the presents was just precious♥

We will ignore the clawing rabid wench for now and just appreciate that amazing little boy for a moment

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Very true! Apparently she’s one of those ‘influencers’ who frequents the Middle East so rich men can 💩 on her for ££ 🤮🤮🤮🤮
At least our Soph hasn’t resorted to that… yet… 😂
Maybe she’s will be around to clean the mess after? Bit of pine and zoflora … and voila tap to tidy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Breakfast Pizza Muffins - god they eat some weird tit in that house!
So Mammazz and Jayymee will shortly leave the boys in the care of Fiddle & Crying Al before heading to the big smoke for some feartaah, a Maccies kiddy meal for Sopha and a night in a bed of rose petals? 😉🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she trying to snatch everything off of Ronnie 🙄 Grabby prick. I did crack a smile when he snatched the candle off her though lol go on Ron!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Had to cringe at the fact Sophie was more about getting to blow her candles out for a crappy Instagram video and didn’t notice how close poor Lennies hand got to setting on fire.
also the way Ron snatches everything off her, I have a toddler slightly older and there’s no chance he would snatch stuff off me like that but I suppose they learn from example

Reactions: 24
Happy 75th birthday Sophie I hope you get all the sausage casserole you could ever hope for
I've only been here a week.... Will I EVER learn not to read this thread when I have food or drink in my gob? Poor dirty phone.

Also, let it be known that the second I saw that cake I cackled and ran here. Tattle, you hath claimed me. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone spot the highland cow ornament the grabby family was snatching off each other? Future pet

Why is she trying to snatch everything off of Ronnie 🙄 Grabby prick. I did crack a smile when he snatched the candle off her though lol go on Ron!
I have to disagree if my two year old was snatching a candle and a fragile ornament off me I would be telling him off, she shouldn’t snatch from him and should be teaching him not to snatch from others. Especially not things that could break and hurt them

Reactions: 8
Can I just say Ronnies ‘WOWWW’ and his interest in the presents was just precious♥

We will ignore the clawing rabid wench for now and just appreciate that amazing little boy for a moment
I know! wish she hadn’t spent all the time grabbing them off him! Poor Ronni e

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.