Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaahahahaha spot on

“Oi oi look what my tiny inch made lads oi oi might be the size of a strawberry seed but I can fire out good swimmers Innit”

Your on fire today I’m dead 😵
Size of a Strawberry SEED!!! 😂🤣🍓
Laughing my head off!
Going to save that Hinch test card it will probably get used regularly seeing as she's so bleeping boring! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t want to say it in case people thought I neglected my dog but mine is exactly the same…. He also doesn’t do wind, drizzle or sleet but likes snow. We have to carry him out for his morning wee and then he hides under the bed so you can’t put his lead on.
Yup, I’ve a Jack Russell the same! If he does get the tiniest bit wet a towel dry isn’t good enough, he shakes and looks like an advert for the RSPCA until I get my hairdryer out and give him a swift blow dry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy 75th birthday Sophie I hope you get all the sausage casserole you could ever hope for

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m 10 pages behind 😩 so no mention of Caroline then? Well I have to say that is not surprising. Seeing as she jumped all over it at the time. Didn’t she make a huge song and dance about how mummy had to take her for a walk to calm her down? LOL. Grief tourist bleep.

Reactions: 14
Her thread is very interesting isn't it.
Her kids are extremely malnourished and neglected 💔
I wonder why she's following someone like her... Probably wanting tips on getting in on her job of sucking the cock of a sugar daddy when her Instagram career fails.

Both Sophies are brutal
I went to school with Sophie May Dickson. Always been a spoilt entitled brat

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Happy birthday Chris Farley!

CF9957CF-73C8-4C31-B2D0-35F251B7CD4A.jpeg

I’m laughing with you all on “Chapter 32.” She does not have a command of basics and has a warped sense of time, as she can’t wait to live the rest of her life with Jamie, to whom she has been married 4 years. Okayyy. I blame the cuddle clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First of all has she forgot she pretended one of them is at the tend farm at all times? 😆

Second of all, oh, sorry Ronnie, you can't blow out the candles because your 32 year old Mummy beat you to it!!! Unbelievable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So sad , she didn't get to open one present. 3 years in and shes only just realised. Yep, things change, you change and your life changes.

Welcome to motherhood , you're lucky you got presents 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ronnie doing the wooooowwwww with every single present, same routine, typical autistic trait, poor wee thing seems to be regressing lately I feel, he is so obviously autistic.....
Hinch scrambling to grab the candle back off him, what's she so afraid of? The candle getting dropped and broken??
Funny that cause she leaves her special needs 2 year old alone with livestock in a field and doesn't give two fucks about him getting hurt
Absolute bleep
Hope you have a tit birthday

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Omg grabby cow can’t let Ron touch the presents and she blew the candles before he gets a chance she boils me she’s a massive child 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does Hinch ever brush her hair??! Jamie and Ronnie always have tidy hair, so it's not because they're waiting on some freebies off Denman Brushes!

Also loving Ronnie taking everything out her reach. Now you know he feels Sophie 🤣🤣

Hope her birthday cake is stale AF too. Yes I'm petty but I don't care. I've got my cranky pants on today 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.