Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her
Her thread is very interesting isn't it.
Her kids are extremely malnourished and neglected 💔
I wonder why she's following someone like her... Probably wanting tips on getting in on her job of sucking the cock of a sugar daddy when her Instagram career fails.

Both Sophies are brutal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her
Jeeeeeeez, the 👄😳 I have absolutely no idea who she is? 😂
CINDERA-FUCKIN-RELLA (Shouldn’t that be spelt CINDER? 🤭)

Fucks knows why Sopha would follow her, maybe she’s getting the 👄 as a burfday gift from Inch 🤔

I just don’t understand why anyone would flounce around looking like that to be honest. Each to their own, but it’s not my thaaaaaang at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I knew about the Middle East but seriously ... so rich men can crap on her? 😳💩
It was Mr Panda who ruined my week by telling me that this kind of stuff is going on! Did a little Google (not too much cos I’ve got a sensitive stomach) and it does appear to be true. Not sure about this person in particular, but yeah, it’s how a lot of ‘influencers’ are able to promote that lifestyle.

I wonder why Soph a is following her… in all honesty I hope it’s not for more work on her face, she just doesn’t need it and it’ll only lead to more insecurities in the future.

Reactions: 10
I hope(but don’t really as I’d hate my adoration of the musical to be tainted by her going) she turns up at Hamilton because she thinks it’s a musical about a very successful and ‘considerably richer than her’ F1 driver 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So there was no mention of CF yesterday at all then? Considering she said her death affected her so much her mum had to put her to bed?! And she stole her quote for her own Tesco pictures….
How soon people forget.
You're kidding?! Why would she need her mum to put her to bed?

Reactions: 4
You're kidding?! Why would she need her mum to put her to bed?
Her mum's always putting her to bed or inch is scooping her up off the floor, she likes to see her self as a tiny wallflower needing protection instead of an 8ft bleeping sales woman fleecing the sheep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It was Mr Panda who ruined my week by telling me that this kind of stuff is going on! Did a little Google (not too much cos I’ve got a sensitive stomach) and it does appear to be true. Not sure about this person in particular, but yeah, it’s how a lot of ‘influencers’ are able to promote that lifestyle.

I wonder why Soph a is following her… in all honesty I hope it’s not for more work on her face, she just doesn’t need it and it’ll only lead to more insecurities in the future.
Really weird why she's following her. This other Sophie looks ike a Hooker and her daughters look like their life is nothing other than "acting for the gram".
What a toxic, sad way of life these bloody people live especially for their kids.

This has made my Owl head spin right round in a circle 😳 You mean they actually pay to actually 💩 on them?? Oh my daysssss 🤮🤮🤮 Nothing would induce me to have that happen 🤢 It’s bad enough if you get shat on by a seagull 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I knew about the Middle East but seriously ... so rich men can crap on her? 😳💩
oh SMD isn’t fussy. She’ll do anything for cash. If you haven’t, read her thread. Takes the children on her jobs and leaves them in a hotel room all night. Can’t understand why hinch would follow 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just clicked why she’s dragging out the house move I expect the move will just so happen to be taking place the weekend of SS wedding 😂

LOOK AT ME GUYS LOOK AT ME
I could only make SS evening reception because I was moving it’s not at all because I wasn’t invited to the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This has made my Owl head spin right round in a circle 😳 You mean they actually pay to actually 💩 on them?? Oh my daysssss 🤮🤮🤮 Nothing would induce me to have that happen 🤢 It’s bad enough if you get shat on by a seagull 🤢
I’m so sorry for bringing this up on an otherwise lovely Wednesday morning 😂 I scrolled that other thread and they mentioned it on there. Shall shut up now 🤐

It’s Zoph’s fault though really, she’s not giving us anything interesting to talk about!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.