Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy she bought the house from is a proper bleeping wrong’un, isn’t he?! I did a bit of a deep dive on him today and there’s news stories and footage of his former employees protesting outside the ‘farm’ when he made them redundant with 7 minutes notice a few years back!
ETA - the reports refer to it as a ‘manor house’ 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like a broken record but how the fuckkkkkk has she got time to sit and watch the sun set for an hour (4pm-5pm ish) who is feeding her two kids? Who’s looking after her kids? Does she actually do anything other that duck about painting tit and pretending she’s Old Mcdonald on her tend farm? What a weirdo woman she is

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I haven’t read the last thread (and I’m not sure I’ll manage to unless I missed anything amazing) but I’ve caught up with this one so am dumping all my thoughts at once.

- Why the duck does she have her baby in the llamas’ sleeping area? That won’t help with anything in terms of boundaries and pecking order. It’s like why my 3yo isn’t allowed in the dog bed (which is his fave place 🙄) - because it’s the dog’s safe space. The Maldon 3 have had their sleeping space invaded and she’s sitting on the ground, way below their level, which surely they will see as submissive behaviour from her and Lonnie?

- James’ sausage surprise - that’s got to be after we were talking about Soph’s disgusting anaemic sausage slop recently.

- When I clean my toaster I empty the crumbs straight into the bin, not the kitchen side.
Am I doing it wrong?

- Why does she blend and then re-form every single thing she feeds the boys? If she insists on those ingredients she could do eggy bread with ketchup and some chunks of cheese. Or cheese on toast. Also Soph the cucumber skin is most nutritious and a source of fibre, try leaving it on.

My 3yo has just eaten more dinner than me. He would laugh at the amount she gives Ron.
He and I and my 14yo ate together, as we do most days.

- Every time she cooks is an undeclared ad for her range.
I also suspect she’s advertising the plates as she keeps showing them. She is following them too
View attachment 1064707I

View attachment 1064736

- I got soaked walking the dog today. She hates the rain too but she’d always rather walk in the rain than not at all. She looked like a drowned rat when we got home and so did I but we both felt better for it.
View attachment 1064728
Stick your AmazON wellies and your coat on and take that poor dog for a walk.
Or pay a dog walker to take him out, even 3 or 4 times a week. You have no excuse Sopha, you’re just a really tit dog mum.

- @Sausage90 your recaps are absolutely brilliant and have made me laugh so much, you are soooooooo good and I love them to the moon and back 🥲

I’m not not here but I’m also not really here if that makes any sense. Prioritising my energy where it’s most needed (that’s my kids, Soph, you could try it)
Hope you’re okay Pol ❤
I can’t say you missed much on the last thread, just Soph a subjecting a 2 year old to llamas alpacas yet again, while she’s about 5 metres away and they’re running loose 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean, the one positive is hopefully her kids don't turn into fussy eaters. Anything is better than mums tit..

Or they'll be incredibly fussy because they've only ever tasted the most bland food to ever grace the planet.

Why does everything have to be some random concoction? Just cook normal food you absolute spoon!
They will be fussy. My eldest nephew is a nightmare. My sister is a lovely cook but only ever fed him baby jars, even when he was over 12 months. She cooks macaroni cheese about three times a week. Its pure laziness.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t read the last thread (and I’m not sure I’ll manage to unless I missed anything amazing) but I’ve caught up with this one so am dumping all my thoughts at once.

- Why the duck does she have her baby in the llamas’ sleeping area? That won’t help with anything in terms of boundaries and pecking order. It’s like why my 3yo isn’t allowed in the dog bed (which is his fave place 🙄) - because it’s the dog’s safe space. The Maldon 3 have had their sleeping space invaded and she’s sitting on the ground, way below their level, which surely they will see as submissive behaviour from her and Lonnie?

- James’ sausage surprise - that’s got to be after we were talking about Soph’s disgusting anaemic sausage slop recently.

- When I clean my toaster I empty the crumbs straight into the bin, not the kitchen side.
Am I doing it wrong?

- Why does she blend and then re-form every single thing she feeds the boys? If she insists on those ingredients she could do eggy bread with ketchup and some chunks of cheese. Or cheese on toast. Also Soph the cucumber skin is most nutritious and a source of fibre, try leaving it on.

My 3yo has just eaten more dinner than me. He would laugh at the amount she gives Ron.
He and I and my 14yo ate together, as we do most days.

- Every time she cooks is an undeclared ad for her range.
I also suspect she’s advertising the plates as she keeps showing them. She is following them too
View attachment 1064707I

View attachment 1064736

- I got soaked walking the dog today. She hates the rain too but she’d always rather walk in the rain than not at all. She looked like a drowned rat when we got home and so did I but we both felt better for it.
View attachment 1064728
Stick your AmazON wellies and your coat on and take that poor dog for a walk.
Or pay a dog walker to take him out, even 3 or 4 times a week. You have no excuse Sopha, you’re just a really tit dog mum.

- @Sausage90 your recaps are absolutely brilliant and have made me laugh so much, you are soooooooo good and I love them to the moon and back 🥲

I’m not not here but I’m also not really here if that makes any sense. Prioritising my energy where it’s most needed (that’s my kids, Soph, you could try it)
Keep ya chin up Pol, take it easy, sending you a blondie hug 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
7CD37739-9927-4838-B850-E7AC50A86321.png
How, as a mother of two, and clearly by looking at the amount of light still in the sky, does she have time to sit for an hour watching her animals? I don’t know about you but it looks spot on crazy hour for kids, teatime, bath time, winding down time, bed time. Who on earth does it all for her? I may be slightly disadvantaged as a single mum of two but even when my husband was around, there’s not a chance I’d have an HOUR to sit on the front door step anytime before 8pm!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sitting on the door step watching the woolly wankers for an hour at peak parenting time but doesn’t have much time these days, wouldn’t have it any other way guyssssch. duck off 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1064818How, as a mother of two, and clearly by looking at the amount of light still in the sky, does she have time to sit for an hour watching her animals? I don’t know about you but it looks spot on crazy hour for kids, teatime, bath time, winding down time, bed time. Who on earth does it all for her? I may be slightly disadvantaged as a single mum of two but even when my husband was around, there’s not a chance I’d have an HOUR to sit on the front door step anytime before 8pm!!!!

Sat on the doorstep for a good hour at dusk, in February???!!!!

BBBBUUUULLLLLLSSSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTT

Reactions: 20
Disclaimer that I love a goujon it’s legit just a basic meal when you go out for something to eat 🤣 it’s still a lovely meal. I can just see them two planks going somewhere like the ritz and requesting the chef to knock them up baked beans and goujons 😂
Thats why I asked if we'd ever seen them out for a meal at a good restaurant, loads of "celebrities" put up pictures of their amazing meals at top restaurants. If I had her money I'd be eating out at Michelin starred places all the time. It's not as if she could use covid as an excuse, she's never been worried about being out in public places through the whole pandemic.

Reactions: 13
Sophie's life is like a bleeping joke with those 3 zoo animals prancing round her front lawn. duck sake the woman is on the edge of a nervous break down I reckon, not right in the head at all!

Reactions: 13
Take this in Mrs Hinch....somewhere, someone is in debt because of your encouragement to spend, hoard and so on!!! So you enjoy your wealth and duck them.

Reactions: 24
She will use it as tonight’s quote she only ever uses the be kind to her own advantage it will be last minute and dis genuine

Reactions: 11
If you're reading here Sopha, because we know you do, how about sticking a chicken in the oven or slow roast a pork shoulder. I do this, very low oven, chuck in your potatoes, carrots and parsnips and you're done, the oven does everything. There is literally no excuse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.