Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god you lot, this might be tmi but Mr Windows and I had dodgy Korean food (happy Valentine’s Day lmao) and it’s not been a pleasant day.
The image of that bleeping sausage slop has been burned into my head, I retch whenever I think about it. I close my eyes and it’s still there now, haunting me. That heart shaped bowl is going to great me at the gates of hell.
I’m suing Inch 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Concerning she thinks she’s above reading about nutrition. I didn’t have a clue with my first son and spent a lot of time reading and cooking. That is not suitable for a 3 year old.
Exactly. That's a lunch time snack, not a meal for dinner time to see growing children through the night.

Also, why say 'inspired by'? Just cook as per the recipe, credit the account and don't add pre grated cheese, which stops being cheese because its pre grated and needs added starch and additives to stop it going bad... it's properly unhealthy!

The idea of these recipes is to cook simply from scratch, and seeing the original recipe all the ingredients can be used in family meals throughout the week... if you're normal and don't rely on Charlie Bingham heart attack meals that is

Reactions: 21
I think Sophie really wishes there was no such thing as food, she probably would be happier if all her family could just eat a shake or pill or something with the minimum amount of nutrition in it rather than actual food. She clearly gets no enjoyment from food or cooking, we've seen the slop she and jamie"cook", but do we ever see them going out to a lovely restaurant and showing the delicious food? I would expect that to be a normal part of life for a well off couple with on hand babysitters. I can't recall them ever going out for a meal as a couple or with children. I appreciate it can be difficult with children, but I'm a firm believer in taking children out to eat from a young age so that they quickly learn acceptable behaviour in public, but she doesn't even seem bothered about manners at home.
They go restraunts but probably basic and order tit like chicken goujons and chips

Exactly. That's a lunch time snack, not a meal for dinner time to see growing children through the night.

Also, why say 'inspired by'? Just cook as per the recipe, credit the account and don't add pre grated cheese, which stops being cheese because its pre grated and needs added starch and additives to stop it going bad... it's properly unhealthy!

The idea of these recipes is to cook simply from scratch, and seeing the original recipe all the ingredients can be used in family meals throughout the week... if you're normal and don't rely on Charlie Bingham heart attack meals that is
Totally agree! I don’t know why she doesn’t just cook normal food for him?

Literally just grate normal cheese, she’s got ample time! That pre grated stuff is nasty. Has a right strange texture.

How hard is it to cook normal foods then adjust the texture or clumps to the kid? She’s bizarre. Both my kids have sensory issues with food and it’s not rocket science to just cook normally and take the time to get to know your babies and adjust accordingly. Eg my youngest is funny with veg so just purée so it’s hidden inside mince for example, my eldest didn’t like chunks for a while so I cut his up a lot better. She just cannot be arsed with them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Like that is ever going to happen!!! 😂😂😂
She lulled me into a false sense of security with her morning stories, I gave her too much benefit of the doubt 🙄

The daft cow thinks she funny ignoring all our pleas for her to stop sharing pictures of them.

She won't be laughing when some pervert has posted the photos of her kids on the dark web🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I haven’t read the last thread (and I’m not sure I’ll manage to unless I missed anything amazing) but I’ve caught up with this one so am dumping all my thoughts at once.

- Why the duck does she have her baby in the llamas’ sleeping area? That won’t help with anything in terms of boundaries and pecking order. It’s like why my 3yo isn’t allowed in the dog bed (which is his fave place 🙄) - because it’s the dog’s safe space. The Maldon 3 have had their sleeping space invaded and she’s sitting on the ground, way below their level, which surely they will see as submissive behaviour from her and Lonnie?

- James’ sausage surprise - that’s got to be after we were talking about Soph’s disgusting anaemic sausage slop recently.

- When I clean my toaster I empty the crumbs straight into the bin, not the kitchen side.
Am I doing it wrong?

- Why does she blend and then re-form every single thing she feeds the boys? If she insists on those ingredients she could do eggy bread with ketchup and some chunks of cheese. Or cheese on toast. Also Soph the cucumber skin is most nutritious and a source of fibre, try leaving it on.

My 3yo has just eaten more dinner than me. He would laugh at the amount she gives Ron.
He and I and my 14yo ate together, as we do most days.

- Every time she cooks is an undeclared ad for her range.
I also suspect she’s advertising the plates as she keeps showing them. She is following them too
EB4F6A83-5187-4C10-B9F8-E0DDA328F6E2.jpeg
I

8CC6ADA3-333F-475B-9F3C-2245ADB6EEDC.jpeg

- I got soaked walking the dog today. She hates the rain too but she’d always rather walk in the rain than not at all. She looked like a drowned rat when we got home and so did I but we both felt better for it.
3C3BD38C-20DD-4581-BD44-CAB1926A76D4.jpeg

Stick your AmazON wellies and your coat on and take that poor dog for a walk.
Or pay a dog walker to take him out, even 3 or 4 times a week. You have no excuse Sopha, you’re just a really tit dog mum.

- @Sausage90 your recaps are absolutely brilliant and have made me laugh so much, you are soooooooo good and I love them to the moon and back 🥲

I’m not not here but I’m also not really here if that makes any sense. Prioritising my energy where it’s most needed (that’s my kids, Soph, you could try it)

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I think Sophie really wishes there was no such thing as food, she probably would be happier if all her family could just eat a shake or pill or something with the minimum amount of nutrition in it rather than actual food.
TW: eating disorder mentioned

I think her cupboard contents, even from long time ago, prove that. I remember the slimfast in particular because people became outraged she was having it (allegedly) while pregnant. Anyway, I think it’s clear the struggle with food is real and eating disorders are no joke. But honestly she needs to stop with the slop and gag concoctions.

Photo from thread 20, won’t let me link:
0CE8747A-943F-435A-9A98-22B094F49B82.jpeg

Reactions: 27
Okay so food/nutrition is my work.

Kids NEED carbs.
Kids NEED fat.
Kids NEED protein.

So do adults, but especially growing children. I have a feeling Hinch's boys just graze all day, rather than eat proper meals. Which is fine, some kids don't like big meals in front of them - sometimes it can feel a bit daunting. But please don't proclaim this is the boys tea, when it's literally a plate of vegetables.

And while we're on it, kids mirror eating from their parents. Sit as a family and the kids will copy their adult 99% of the time, copying knife/fork skills, cutting etc. Why is Ron's food cut up when Lon's isn't? Why hasn't Ron got a little knife?

She honestly baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Won’t let me quote but here’s the quote > They go restraunts but probably basic and order tit like chicken goujons and chips

Oi nothing wrong with a wee chicken goujons, chips and beans for dinner 🤨😂😂😂 the mini strawbs and I are having it tonight 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Won’t let me quote but here’s the quote > They go restraunts but probably basic and order tit like chicken goujons and chips

Oi nothing wrong with a wee chicken goujons, chips and beans for dinner 🤨😂😂😂 the mini strawbs and I are having it tonight 😎
Nothing wrong with chicken goujons in this house either 😂. Come for Hinch all you like but leave the goujons out of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
TW: eating disorder mentioned

I think her cupboard contents, even from long time ago, prove that. I remember the slimfast in particular because people became outraged she was having it (allegedly) while pregnant. Anyway, I think it’s clear the struggle with food is real and eating disorders are no joke. But honestly she needs to stop with the slop and gag concoctions.

Photo from thread 20, won’t let me link:
View attachment 1064752
I agree. If she’s getting therapy for an Ed amazing. But it’s clearly still impacting on her ability to provide proper nutrition for her kids. She’s got the money I’d personally stay away from making decisions on providing my kids with nutritious meals untill I felt I was in a good place with food

Reactions: 18
Nothing wrong with chicken goujons in this house either 😂. Come for Hinch all you like but leave the goujons out of it!
#justiceforgoujons

Least I can admit I couldn’t be arsed making a proper homemade meal tonight 😂 they’ve done nothing but screech all day & I have been outside securing the garden for the storm tomorrow so In short I cba.

Sophie doesn’t actually do anything all day so she wouldn’t understand the mum guilt of feeding them rapid to hurry bedtime up 😂 my kids currently think it’s 8:30pm (bedtime) and my eldest is on a promise of keep quiet and you can have a £5 for youth club on Friday 😂😂😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t stress to much about the meals it’s not what they eat remember when she weened Ronnie on nothing but slop but his birthday board of favourite foods said burgers and a range of other items we had never witnessed him eat this is all part of her Hinch persona

Reactions: 24
Disclaimer that I love a goujon it’s legit just a basic meal when you go out for something to eat 🤣 it’s still a lovely meal. I can just see them two planks going somewhere like the ritz and requesting the chef to knock them up baked beans and goujons 😂

• Haha
While Hinch is on her door step looking at her Alpacas I’m looking at my new water bill thinking “tit on it” lol xx

Reactions: 17
Totally agree! I don’t know why she doesn’t just cook normal food for him?

Literally just grate normal cheese, she’s got ample time! That pre grated stuff is nasty. Has a right strange texture.

How hard is it to cook normal foods then adjust the texture or clumps to the kid? She’s bizarre. Both my kids have sensory issues with food and it’s not rocket science to just cook normally and take the time to get to know your babies and adjust accordingly. Eg my youngest is funny with veg so just purée so it’s hidden inside mince for example, my eldest didn’t like chunks for a while so I cut his up a lot better. She just cannot be arsed with them at all.
All three of mine (especially my daughter) have had different preferences with food and how it's served, but thats where being a mum comes into play and knowing your kids and adjusting a family meal to suit.
There's still no need to cook separate meals, if one doesn't like the texture of mash then take boiled out the pan before you mash. Or if one doesn't like sauce, decant the meal without the sauce or cook a plain sausage and serve with your veg, potatoes/rice.
You can still cook one balanced meal for everyone most nights with no hassle.
She's lazy and just tit.. and that's where it ends

Disclaimer that I love a goujon it’s legit just a basic meal when you go out for something to eat 🤣 it’s still a lovely meal. I can just see them two planks going somewhere like the ritz and requesting the chef to knock them up baked beans and goujons 😂
But would they be Branson beans 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.