Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walk, Walkies, Get your Lead, zoomies are all major trigger words for our dog, he goes nuts if you say them. He def wouldn’t be just sitting there looking sad like Henners.
Me and hubby even do the “are you taking G……..e a W A L K and she knows… our dog can now spell!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The more I watch her feed the kids the more you can see she has such an unhealthy relationship with food. She can't cook a normal meal for her kids, spag bol, chicken korma and rice, cottage pie, not even a chicken nugget and a smiley face. It's always got to be something bland and blitz. Is it her way of feeding them something low calorie. She often talks about fast food but we rarely see a decent meal in front of her or the kids and if she's not careful the kids will grow up the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I mean, the one positive is hopefully her kids don't turn into fussy eaters. Anything is better than mums tit..

Or they'll be incredibly fussy because they've only ever tasted the most bland food to ever grace the planet.

Why does everything have to be some random concoction? Just cook normal food you absolute spoon!

• Heart
Blimey. That food looks rank. No way did they eat that. Mine had macaroni cheese with garlic bread (my youngest is less than 3 months older than Ronnie - and smaller than him). He ate two helpings and half stick of garlic bread and then two yoghurts 😂😂.
She’s determined to not show a particular angle of the garden - the angle where the playhouse is supposed to be. I’m convinced it’s gone. Something is off about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Guyyyyyzzz. WHY are the sheep already bleating on about Easter displays. It’s bleeping February 😭and why do they need a display for every single bloody occasion throughout the year.
See what you started Hinch. Fuuuuuck off
Easter displays my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To Soph a long dog walk probably means walking to her mum and dads house.

why can’t she take Ron to soft play by herself?

How can Hinchers not see that Soph only cleans if there are products she can flog in the form of an advert? Cleaning out a toaster and the glass oven door is not proper cleaning! I bet she has a team of cleaners in at the new house and that they’ve all had to sign an NDA so that they can’t ever discuss cleaning Mrs Hinch’s home! There will be some legal contract - I wouldn’t be surprised if Soph’s mates and the neighbours had to sign something too.
She's a lazy dog owner, a lazy mum, a lazy wife etc etc......🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
When I had my first child I was literally skint, food shopping for a family of 3 was £20 a week yet at the age of 17 I still managed to cook meals for us, spag bol with garlic bread, cottage pie with tinned veg (all could afford) mash with boil in the bag fish & some tinned sweetcorn, fruit etc….no it wasn’t great but she is twice the age near enough that I was when my first was born yet I could cook (kind of) 😂 but then again I didn’t have a 24/7 carer aka mummy to hold my hand for me & I could be left on my own with my child too!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I had just gone back to work after mat leave when our building work started. I had PND and it was honestly the most stressful time in my life. Close to a breakdown and Mr Yummy also having anxiety attacks due to the stress how lovely it would have been to have been able to stay in our other 4 bed house and have childcare on tap whilst the newborns bathroom was fitted.
This is exactly why she shouldn't rub the 2 houses in peoples faces. Hope you are doing OK now xx. I honestly have been so miserable at times as people don't turn up when booked etc, working full time from home ( was busier than I'd ever been as I was having to juggle the guys I manage custk ers and mine because we didn't have facilities around lockdown); 2 kids home schooling. But poor hinch is so delusional that she thinks she's keeping it real sharing the reno- mostly all being done by workmen & weepy Al. While she points at tat her dad has let her hand tools to him for as their joint effort!!
Then shows greyskull to show she's still got her house she loved so much. If we could all afford to keep 2 houses on that would be the easier way to reno. Ugh I feel mad for you , me and everyone.
I've just started following renovatingthepines. They've bought a 5 bed house which is a complete reno and admitted they couldn't afford to rent and reno. They moved in last week and had no electricity or heating at first.

Reactions: 9
The picture of Lonnie in the Alpaca shed whilst terrifying from a “what could happen” point of view….. is also an undisclosed ad for her HinchXTesco range…. Oh NIIIIIIIIIIIGEL!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Sophie really wishes there was no such thing as food, she probably would be happier if all her family could just eat a shake or pill or something with the minimum amount of nutrition in it rather than actual food. She clearly gets no enjoyment from food or cooking, we've seen the slop she and jamie"cook", but do we ever see them going out to a lovely restaurant and showing the delicious food? I would expect that to be a normal part of life for a well off couple with on hand babysitters. I can't recall them ever going out for a meal as a couple or with children. I appreciate it can be difficult with children, but I'm a firm believer in taking children out to eat from a young age so that they quickly learn acceptable behaviour in public, but she doesn't even seem bothered about manners at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not defending her at all but my 30kg dog will not entertain the rain at all. If I put his collar on he goes to bed! This morning I had to carry him outside to get him to have his morning wee!

That said, Henry is the most sad and unhealthy looking dog ever. I wonder what he thinks.

The food looks grim. From weaning my children had what we had. Minus the salt, milder curry etc.
Steak and chips, stir fry, etc
They're all fantastic eaters. Not fussy at all.

Reactions: 10
Christ, I've never seen somebody so clueless when it comes to feeding their children. What's wrong with a pasta bake, a chilli, bolognese or a roast dinner? I work full time and still cook most evenings, she's utter crap at parenting.
Fiddle was as clueless,her go to kids meal was pasta and packet cheese sauce.Every day.
Tbf they must have preferred that to her bland cooking.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just actually watched her cleaning stories.
1) she pours the oust in; let’s it froth up and then pours it straight out 😂😂. You can see it’s still steaming. Everyone knows you leave it (if you’re like me you forget about it and leave it half the day!) for a while to work. She just poured it straight out. All for the gram ehh.

2) is that his perfect prep machine? Only cos she’s hidden it most of the time.
2098D9F4-3A6C-4DF7-8D15-D69C9766F008.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.