Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read the last thread (and I’m not sure I’ll manage to unless I missed anything amazing) but I’ve caught up with this one so am dumping all my thoughts at once.

- Why the duck does she have her baby in the llamas’ sleeping area? That won’t help with anything in terms of boundaries and pecking order. It’s like why my 3yo isn’t allowed in the dog bed (which is his fave place 🙄) - because it’s the dog’s safe space. The Maldon 3 have had their sleeping space invaded and she’s sitting on the ground, way below their level, which surely they will see as submissive behaviour from her and Lonnie?

- James’ sausage surprise - that’s got to be after we were talking about Soph’s disgusting anaemic sausage slop recently.

- When I clean my toaster I empty the crumbs straight into the bin, not the kitchen side.
Am I doing it wrong?

- Why does she blend and then re-form every single thing she feeds the boys? If she insists on those ingredients she could do eggy bread with ketchup and some chunks of cheese. Or cheese on toast. Also Soph the cucumber skin is most nutritious and a source of fibre, try leaving it on.

My 3yo has just eaten more dinner than me. He would laugh at the amount she gives Ron.
He and I and my 14yo ate together, as we do most days.

- Every time she cooks is an undeclared ad for her range.
I also suspect she’s advertising the plates as she keeps showing them. She is following them too
View attachment 1064707I

View attachment 1064736

- I got soaked walking the dog today. She hates the rain too but she’d always rather walk in the rain than not at all. She looked like a drowned rat when we got home and so did I but we both felt better for it.
View attachment 1064728
Stick your AmazON wellies and your coat on and take that poor dog for a walk.
Or pay a dog walker to take him out, even 3 or 4 times a week. You have no excuse Sopha, you’re just a really tit dog mum.

- @Sausage90 your recaps are absolutely brilliant and have made me laugh so much, you are soooooooo good and I love them to the moon and back 🥲

I’m not not here but I’m also not really here if that makes any sense. Prioritising my energy where it’s most needed (that’s my kids, Soph, you could try it)
Love to you @Pollyanna263 😘😘😘 I hope you are ok xxx

I find it so sad that Soph is projecting her eating issues onto those boys. Food is to be enjoyed whether you can or can’t cook and if you are watching what you eat. There is a whole internet full of nutritious food that isn’t high in calories if that’s really what she is worried about, similarly there is a whole internet full of fantastic food recipes to be enjoyed. Feeding those boys that tit sets them up for a lifetime of issues with food. I had the same which is why I’ve yoyo dieted all my life and comfort eat then extreme diet, lose lots of weight and pile it back on and more. My kids don’t see me comfort eat or extreme diet, I’ve just resigned myself to being fat forever and I don’t want that for them.

My lot LOVE a roast dinner, I bet those boys have never tastes a roast chicken or beef dinner which I bet they would wolf down because it’s a new taste that’s not covered in rank cheese.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SS posted first thing this morning although granted she’s working for ITS but at least she raised the profile of the Samaritans. If Hinch uses it for prime time engagement I’ll scream! It’s these kind of selfish things that really get to me. Although I think it helps open people’s eyes. Apart from the die-hard fans of course but there’s always hope!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Yes I hate that comment cos I think underneath it she’s saying one will be “better” than the other, sort of crass thing someone who has never been around children who have more challenges or differences would say.

She’ll never get over Ron’s lack of perfectness (in her eyes, not mine) cos she is forever mentioning these “different paths”
My middle son is autistic and is an absolute bloody genius. The facts and things he comes out with absolutely amaze me. With the right support, he’ll go far. He wants to be a surgeon and I honestly believe he could do it. He’ll steam past his poor old mum who’s a Band 6 Nurse 🤣🤣

I hope she’s not writing Ronnie off or holding him back because of a diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They will be fussy. My eldest nephew is a nightmare. My sister is a lovely cook but only ever fed him baby jars, even when he was over 12 months. She cooks macaroni cheese about three times a week. Its pure laziness.
I disagree with your pure laziness comment. My son is very fussy and trust me its not lack of trying. The stress and tears I've been through to get him to eat what the rest of my family are eating. I highly dislike hinch but at least she's giving them (and they're eating) plenty of veg (that we see)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I disagree with your pure laziness comment. My son is very fussy and trust me its not lack of trying. The stress and tears I've been through to get him to eat what the rest of my family are eating. I highly dislike hinch but at least she's giving them (and they're eating) plenty of veg (that we see)
Every family is different, I was referring to my sister, who is a lazy beggar. Veg is great but its mostly water, they'll be starving an hour after eating this. Give them something else with it.

Reactions: 11
I think Sophie really wishes there was no such thing as food, she probably would be happier if all her family could just eat a shake or pill or something with the minimum amount of nutrition in it rather than actual food. She clearly gets no enjoyment from food or cooking, we've seen the slop she and jamie"cook", but do we ever see them going out to a lovely restaurant and showing the delicious food? I would expect that to be a normal part of life for a well off couple with on hand babysitters. I can't recall them ever going out for a meal as a couple or with children. I appreciate it can be difficult with children, but I'm a firm believer in taking children out to eat from a young age so that they quickly learn acceptable behaviour in public, but she doesn't even seem bothered about manners at home.
Totally agree, she mentioned taking Ronnie out and he was naughty🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s too busy staring off her steps. Honestly, so out of touch in every way.
Poly, nice to see you. Your absence was noted, take your time recharging. I agree with you re sausage slop. Oooh big hard man 🙄 (weren’t those her words once? 🤢)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guyyyyyzzz. WHY are the sheep already bleating on about Easter displays. It’s bleeping February 😭and why do they need a display for every single bloody occasion throughout the year.
See what you started Hinch. Fuuuuuck off
Easter displays my arse
She better not put bunny ears on the boys, hennerz AND the alpacas or I’ll lose my tit 🙃

• Haha
I watched that Kelvin Fletcher show last night, I’d pay good money to see her getting them three back in their pen after they’ve had a run around. Or maybe she’s never managed it hence them always being free now 😂

Reactions: 16
Sitting on the door step watching the woolly wankers for an hour at peak parenting time but doesn’t have much time these days, wouldn’t have it any other way guyssssch. duck off 🖕
Wooly wankers 😂😂😂😂

She probably went outside, took one photo and back in.

That time at night is just busy busy for Mums, she talks rubbish!

• Haha
Hinch stinks of Alpaca poo, and farts really bad because of Jamie's stew

Pass it on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has already been said but why in gods name would anybody want a present wrapped in paper he’s been sat on in that saggy nappy!? 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been said but why in gods name would anybody want a present wrapped in paper he’s been sat on in that saggy nappy!? 🤮😂
I'd actually think they'd ran out and had to use the piece their kids had drawed on while trying to "help mommy" or fetched it out the recycling lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.