Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klairklopp

VIP Member
I’m living for Ronnie playing her at her own game and grabbing everything from her 🤣, he’s such and adorable little boy ❤. Newsflash Soph, that’s what kids do, I’ve not opened a birthday present for years and I don’t care, my kids have fun doing it for me and blowing out the candles.

That cake is scary and tacky AF.
Right…. My kids used to open them when they were younger and now the dog does… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

klairklopp

VIP Member
So glad mine are way past that stage. I hated having to take them to parties. This was before they banned smoking indoors too. So aside from parents smoking, we had sweaty feet, b.o and the smell of cooking oil, from the chips and burgers to contend with 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’m sorry but you are so right 😂. The smell as soon as you walked in was something else especially in the basement ones with no windows……

• Haha
Reactions: 6

CoolMom

VIP Member
I am going to struggle to explain this so bear with me... The way his teeth just appear as if from nowhere really makes me feel uneasy!

I don't know if it's because they are dead straight so it looks like he's having a weird nibble on his bottom lip or what. But his smile really gives me the boak!
He looks like his tache ate his upper lip.

• Haha

zeebee21

So guys I’m wondering how many pounds do I need to save a day for me to afford a fucking hotel room that cost more than my car 😂

£2 a day for how many days 🤔

Oh and makes out she doesn’t like posh isn’t this the woman who went first class and took her fucking minkeh 😂
Hm about 7 1/2 years. Hope I’m not saving for anything else better put my life on hold

dorchygirl17

I’m so sorry for derailing! 😂
in my defence I genuinely wondered what the link between zopha and sophapotty was though!
I so wish you hadn't, I can't get the thought out of my head now. :sick: What some people will do for money and what a state she is.
To be somewhat fair on Hinch I can't imagine she knows what the other Soph does. Surely she's just following because of the surgery she's had. God forbid it could be for any other reason.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I went down a rabbit hole with that and read quotes from a site in dubai that advertises clients, let’s just say wild animals are used aswell😳😳😳 how can Hinch follow her🤪
That’s what I read too, these people are sick and aren’t mentally well to think that is normal behaviour, poor animals and also the women that do this just for money they clearly don’t have the full ticket either!

da_foooke?!

5k?! For one night?!
Exactly, it’s sickening. I spend that on one fairly nice holiday for 5/6 of us a year, and that involves budgeting for it. And I’d say we’re probably financially a bit more stable than a lot of her sheep, who will no doubt feel like absolute shit at the min. I’ve booked to stay at the yacht hotel on the Thames for mr fookes birthday thinking it looks spensive, he best not be getting ideas above his station now seeing this shit show 😂

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
But how is it defending him to not say he is clearly obviously autistic and this is from a mum of a child with autism??
I don't get it?
She doesn't mind pointing out that he's different so why not raise awareness and show the real Ronnie, not her edited reversed shite of him....
I don't think it's an insult that he's autistic
He's neuro diverse
Its the stigma attached to it that people think it should all be kept hush hush that needs to change
Trying to force him to fit into a narrative of what she wants him to be seen as is more damaging
I'd respect her more if she was open and honest and shared the struggles and how it changes your life
But she's waiting for a book deal
I put my life on it
A book about their 'journey'
She's gonna rinse this for cash when the highest bid comes
She's not keeping quiet out of privacy for Ron
She waiting until the price is right
Okay so let me get something straight off the bat since obviously some of my post has been taken out of context or misconstrued.

No way do I think or have I ever felt being Autistic was something to be ashamed of. And I don't believe being hush hush about it is the way forward either. I'm the opposite, just as I'm all about being up and front about my own mental health struggles to stop MH being a taboo subject too. And I certainly don't advocate Mrs Hinch hinding away and only using her son's needs when it suits. It actually sickens me when she brings attention to Ronnie when she has been called out for shit to distract from whatever crap she's pulled this time. Yes, this thread is about Mrs Hinch and to discuss that daft bint. But I think her children possibly being Autistic, and/or having other additional needs should be off limits. That's just my opinion though.

It is her child at the end of the day to decide if she wants to talk about it publicly or not. That's not for any of us to decide. Yes she may have issues with accepting any diagnosis but she won't be the first mom and won't be last to either.

If she eventually uses any issues Ronnie may have has as a money maker, then we can criticise her to the cows or in her case the alpacas come home.

Until then I personally choose to not mention it from here on out about any needs Ronnie may have because It's a emotive subject, and someone will always be offended either way. You can do as you please, I'm not your mother 🤷