Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vsm89

The Wooly wankers are left at tend farm with this storm blowing, all I keep picturing in my head is that scene from twister, except in this case it will be alpaca…..another alpaca 🤣
Wizard of Oz type scenes are going through my head. Can’t decide if Sopha or fiddles would be the wicked witch though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Poor animal.
It’s a strange pose for me don’t ya think?
Mind you I NEVER take pictures with my fiancé because I’m the least photogenic person you would ever meet and im fat AF. Shame really we have been together over 10 years and we have nothing to show for it lol, not photo wise anyway. So I don’t know what’s the norm for couple photos these days

Ps. Just realised what you had posted ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣

Thatlilone

Wouldnt say lucky tbh.....ronnie would definitely be able to get a toddler diagnosis on the nhs. Lets hope hes on track and under radar .
Getting a diagnosis has meant my kid can finally get the help and support in place ive been fighting for since they where 3! That what i mean lucky being able to help your child is unreal maybe cause im autistic myself i dunno some places it take the mick

7 years i fought for help for my kid i couldnt afford to go private we now getting help in place better late than never though my young son now has diagnosed depression and anxiety ...

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
He should have gone to card factory. Nicer cards for 59p lol

That's the tend card from off him though. Inch has actually hired a plane to write a message for her in the sky. But it's been postponed due to the bad weather. That's what he told her anyhoo... allegedly!
Nah I think Inch bought her some tend paparazzi to make her feel famousssh. Maybe they’ll jump out of the plane in parachutes over her yard. Remember that paranoia? 🪂 📸

• Haha

llamadramamama21

I would have respect for her if she got Ronnie tested for autism because he’s clearly got it. Boils my blood more than anything. She clearly doesn’t want to accept it & it would be more beneficial getting the diagnosis when he’s young.

I already have a disability ( dyspraxia ) but I was told a lot in my life I could be autistic too , only took till I was 22 ( I’m 23 now ) that I could speak to someone. I’m not autistic just severely dyspraxic.

Seeing him say wow warmed my heart but it’s upsetting to see at the same time. She could help others by raising awareness.

All she cares about is those fluffy fuckers - they’re a pain in the arse , I’ve worked with them in college - I don’t see the appeal of them
Curious. Wasn't there a time that she mentioned about Ronnie maybe having autism? Has nothing came of that? Is she not getting him tested.. she likes to point out that he's sooo different ! Boils my piss!

Allie101

Chatty Member
There is honestly no excuse for ronnie not to be in therapy and on track for early diagnosis. Whether private (if the wait was long asss) or not.
Every single child at my sons SEN school was diagnosed at 2/3 on the nhs ready to start their education age 4 in SEN..no big hoops or pushing or fighting. FULL classes. 8 kids per class. All diagnosed and ready to start education at 4....
I find it so frustrating.
Unless she has got Ronnie diagnosed and is saying nothing..
Some of children are all so like him there too...its frustrating to watch it constantly be about the alpacas.
If she is actually being smart (which i doubt) and protecting his personal information i would commend her...But then she plasters his face over her SM as it is so there goes any informed consent or regard for his privacy

Last edited:

Allie101

Chatty Member
Now ill say it herr and now and agree she does ignore ron and i say it all the time she doesnt work with ron the way he need and it breaks my heart to. She favouritises lennie no doubt and ronnie suffer he needs a bit more help with things and that ok but he left abandoned by her she never take ron out 1-1

Actually the mainstream school my sons at have several who would do better in an additional needs school but do not have the capicity to take him my son in mainstream and that because my child was abandoned by people and left to suffer we dont even have a echp in place for my son as his diagnosis is still new which is ridiculous

During the actual diagnosis process which took only 6 weeks in total it shone to light thing i hadnt even noticed like my sons first words where actually caused by echoleria and not by himself like most children and so much more he still has echoleria now.
I know another kid of someone close to me who got into a special needs school and due to the addioninal help hes excelled he finally toilet trained and he can now speak which he couldnt if he didint have the support.

Autism is so common i wish it was diagnosed earlier it would be so benificial to other hinch has an advantage many dont she could go the private route and ron diagnosed the nhs route so ridiculous.it annoys me she speculates but doesnt act because she can i wish i could have got my kid help sooner hinchy just an ass and she needs to help her son not neglect him
Echolalia is fairly common . My eldest still uses is often.
Sadly there are so few SEN spaces to the amount of autistic children they prioritise who needs it the most based in needs. Panel decides.
Ronnie is honestly eligible for so much. Not just privately. I really hope we see Hinch grasp this! So many parents do / would.
It is one of my hyperfixations (the entire sen process) as i have dedicated my career to it.
Seems like Hinches hyperfixation was cleaning and is now farms. Ahhh genetics. Maybe she is also autistic.

Lovelybitofsquirrel

According to Google maps she’s right next to a car dealer? Looks like a farm though with the building but no farm machinery or animals
Have you seen the average price on that road 😱 Blimmin heck!!

House looks like a mansion, why would you need that size of a house with 4 people, maybe 5? She will defo need a couple more cleaners than she’s already got 😱

mingeandbracket

Have her nails changed again? The other day when they were 'tend shopping in Teshhcos I thought they were still burgundy on the thumbs but with that new colour on the others.... Seems odd that she's had them done again just a couple of days later....