Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panda-eyes

This has made my Owl head spin right round in a circle 😳 You mean they actually pay to actually 💩 on them?? Oh my daysssss 🤮🤮🤮 Nothing would induce me to have that happen 🤢 It’s bad enough if you get shat on by a seagull 🤢
I’m so sorry for bringing this up on an otherwise lovely Wednesday morning 😂 I scrolled that other thread and they mentioned it on there. Shall shut up now 🤐

It’s Zoph’s fault though really, she’s not giving us anything interesting to talk about!

Reactions: 5

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Fgs I can’t believe all the happy birthday posts I’m seeing today for Sopha. People have actually made full montages (which include photos of the boys). I don’t even share shit like that for my own family members and I wouldn’t be happy with people sharing pictures of my children either. The words that accompany the posts read like a fan letter you wrote to Robbie Williams when you were at school.
These are grown adults 😳

*Disclaimer* I absolutely did not write a fan letter to Robbie Williams when I was at school…😉
Me either 😳

Staceyk88

Trying to reply to a previous comment but not sure how to do it! The previous commenter says that Len has big bits of patty and Ron has it cut up like a baby. Well I also noticed Ronnie had the star shapes and Lennie had strips of Cucumber!! Why did Ronnie get special stars and the baby just get normal strips?! How backwards and bizarre!
I think she’s cut Ronnie’s up as he had a fork so maybe she’s trying to encourage eating with cutlery?? The cucumber no idea and the whole meal looks rank so 🤷‍♀️

Tatuler

At least today she's not actually showing either of their faces, i know you can kind of see Ronnie's, but the angle its been taken it isn't full on.
I'm hoping she keeps taking their photos from now on at obscure angles, if she's not willing to block out their faces completely.
Like that is ever going to happen!!! 😂😂😂

BigGobNoKnob

I love Dilly. Her account is great for reminding people about influencers not actually buying what they promote and she often posts about needing minimal cleaning products.
I follow her too and she does constantly remind about that but she does seem to have really upped the advertising loads of very expensive things! 🤣🤣

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I think Sophie really wishes there was no such thing as food, she probably would be happier if all her family could just eat a shake or pill or something with the minimum amount of nutrition in it rather than actual food. She clearly gets no enjoyment from food or cooking, we've seen the slop she and jamie"cook", but do we ever see them going out to a lovely restaurant and showing the delicious food? I would expect that to be a normal part of life for a well off couple with on hand babysitters. I can't recall them ever going out for a meal as a couple or with children. I appreciate it can be difficult with children, but I'm a firm believer in taking children out to eat from a young age so that they quickly learn acceptable behaviour in public, but she doesn't even seem bothered about manners at home.
Totally agree, she mentioned taking Ronnie out and he was naughty🙄🙄🙄🙄

Allie101

Chatty Member
Getting a diagnosis has meant my kid can finally get the help and support in place ive been fighting for since they where 3! That what i mean lucky being able to help your child is unreal maybe cause im autistic myself i dunno some places it take the mick

7 years i fought for help for my kid i couldnt afford to go private we now getting help in place better late than never though my young son now has diagnosed depression and anxiety ...
Im autistic too and waiting diagnosis for well over 4 years now . I would never consider the kids at my sons school "lucky" in comparison to me .
They simply do not have the ability to "mask" and most cannot communicate, a mainstream school (even with an ehcp) would not take them on so it was easier and cheaper for them to be diagnosed via NHS super young. I also work in SEN so see it more transparent.
Anyway off topic.
I see her clips and how she almost doesnt acknowledge Ronnie for who he is and it breaks my heart. Especially as Lonnie , Lennie or whatever the hell he is called is clearly neurotypical as it currently stands. The favouritsm is grim!! She avoids putting the camera on Ronnie for more than a few seconds. I see it!