Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
That’s what I read too, these people are sick and aren’t mentally well to think that is normal behaviour, poor animals and also the women that do this just for money they clearly don’t have the full ticket either!
Never knew it was a thing till today😳

Reactions: 4

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Is the video of Ronnie eating reversed again? It looks more like he’s taking food out of his mouth than in 🤔

Hmm ignore that. I’ve reversed it and I think it is legit!

Inthelockdown

Things I don't understand:
1. Why doesn't inch have a personal trainer come to their house to get into shape? They can clearly afford it and if time is the issue (because it is just him looking after the kids)
2. Why do they suddenly dress like slobs? I'm sure it never used to be this bad
3. Why don't they go on actual holidays? Staying the night in London when you live in Essex is pretty much a pointless waste of money (just get a regular hotel room if you can't be bothered to go home)
4. Since the house move Soph does next to no parenting. Was it always like this but she didn't have any other content so made it look like she did?
5. What is the actual point of her insta account now? Nothing makes sense. Why aren't Gleam guiding her?
I agree tho I don’t think she needs a personal trainer x inch could do with it tho

IfImHonesht

Bingos for tomorrow’s birthday fest:
- Ronnie bringing cards and presents to the sofa
- cake at the dining table but no view of the playhouse
-in the car driving filtered to fuck photo
-Inch reposting gushy messages from mad hinchers
-Inch posting a series of photos of her tend sleeping.
-an awkward video of them somewhere expensive dressed in tracksuits
-a tacky cheap present from inch and the boys that you know isn’t her REAL present.
-something from the cling on
-Stacey does her own montage that actually exposes some unseen unfiltered images
-she blows out her own candles and doesn’t let her children help
-fan photo of her folded in half

what have I missed guys?
She just laaaahhvvvs it

• Haha

Daintycomet

So there was no mention of CF yesterday at all then? Considering she said her death affected her so much her mum had to put her to bed?! And she stole her quote for her own Tesco pictures….
How soon people forget.
You're kidding?! Why would she need her mum to put her to bed?

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I ran . I dropped everything i was cleaning and ran here.

That Highland Cow that she grabs from Ron we have ALREADY seen that in Castle Greyskull I'm sure of it. Does anyone have a photo of her kitchen clean recently. I know she has a slightly larger one on the shelves with keif the leaf and there was another one on her ladder desk in Mushroom Manor.
I need answers!!!!

• Haha

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Disclaimer that I love a goujon it’s legit just a basic meal when you go out for something to eat 🤣 it’s still a lovely meal. I can just see them two planks going somewhere like the ritz and requesting the chef to knock them up baked beans and goujons 😂
But would they be Branson beans 🧐

• Haha
So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her
Haven’t completely caught up
I also follow this Sophie
Wonder if our Soph is gonna hire her for inch
Oi Oi

• Wow