Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucas2018

I’m just catching up so it’s maybe been said already but on the video of the presents, where she shows the wee box that says I’m so proud of you she pans the camera back to show Lonnie and Henry but not Ronnie. If it was anyone else I’d think I was looking too much into but cause it’s this asshole that always seems to exclude Ronnie it seems like she’s meaning it!

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Thatlilone

Im autistic too and waiting diagnosis for well over 4 years now . I would never consider the kids at my sons school "lucky" in comparison to me .
They simply do not have the ability to "mask" and most cannot communicate, a mainstream school (even with an ehcp) would not take them on so it was easier and cheaper for them to be diagnosed via NHS super young. I also work in SEN so see it more transparent.
Anyway off topic.
I see her clips and how she almost doesnt acknowledge Ronnie for who he is and it breaks my heart. Especially as Lonnie , Lennie or whatever the hell he is called is clearly neurotypical as it currently stands. The favouritsm is grim!! She avoids putting the camera on Ronnie for more than a few seconds. I see it!
Now ill say it herr and now and agree she does ignore ron and i say it all the time she doesnt work with ron the way he need and it breaks my heart to. She favouritises lennie no doubt and ronnie suffer he needs a bit more help with things and that ok but he left abandoned by her she never take ron out 1-1

Actually the mainstream school my sons at have several who would do better in an additional needs school but do not have the capicity to take him my son in mainstream and that because my child was abandoned by people and left to suffer we dont even have a echp in place for my son as his diagnosis is still new which is ridiculous

During the actual diagnosis process which took only 6 weeks in total it shone to light thing i hadnt even noticed like my sons first words where actually caused by echoleria and not by himself like most children and so much more he still has echoleria now.
I know another kid of someone close to me who got into a special needs school and due to the addioninal help hes excelled he finally toilet trained and he can now speak which he couldnt if he didint have the support.

Autism is so common i wish it was diagnosed earlier it would be so benificial to other hinch has an advantage many dont she could go the private route and ron diagnosed the nhs route so ridiculous.it annoys me she speculates but doesnt act because she can i wish i could have got my kid help sooner hinchy just an ass and she needs to help her son not neglect him

Tui

VIP Member
I disagree with your pure laziness comment. My son is very fussy and trust me its not lack of trying. The stress and tears I've been through to get him to eat what the rest of my family are eating. I highly dislike hinch but at least she's giving them (and they're eating) plenty of veg (that we see)
Thank you for saying this. My 10 month old eats like a tiny bird no matter what I give him it gets nibbled/ignored/swept onto the floor. But I guess I’ve fucked him up for life guys! ATB

• Heart

Listoflies

Urrgh ... the sickly 'staged' photo of faux laaarve hand holding, chavvy thumb rings & making sure the freshly manicured nails are on show guyyysch! Almost looks like it's part of a photo shoot? 🤔

"Me me me ... I'm 32 dontchaknow, humble, mature and full of wisdom - chapter fucking 32 here we come!" 🙊🙊
What a load of cock & bull!

Feartaah tomorra and a hotel booked by Inch for a bit of "haaaarz ya farrrfer" hide the birrrday cocktail sausage ? 😉
We just know it's going to be another "I'm soooo blesssssed" vomfest and gushing over messages from her sheep saying how much she laaaarves 'em all! 🤪🤢
I was about to comment the photoshoot... wedding vows renewed already?👀

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
I haven’t read the last thread (and I’m not sure I’ll manage to unless I missed anything amazing) but I’ve caught up with this one so am dumping all my thoughts at once.

- Why the fuck does she have her baby in the llamas’ sleeping area? That won’t help with anything in terms of boundaries and pecking order. It’s like why my 3yo isn’t allowed in the dog bed (which is his fave place 🙄) - because it’s the dog’s safe space. The Maldon 3 have had their sleeping space invaded and she’s sitting on the ground, way below their level, which surely they will see as submissive behaviour from her and Lonnie?

- James’ sausage surprise - that’s got to be after we were talking about Soph’s disgusting anaemic sausage slop recently.

- When I clean my toaster I empty the crumbs straight into the bin, not the kitchen side.
Am I doing it wrong?

- Why does she blend and then re-form every single thing she feeds the boys? If she insists on those ingredients she could do eggy bread with ketchup and some chunks of cheese. Or cheese on toast. Also Soph the cucumber skin is most nutritious and a source of fibre, try leaving it on.

My 3yo has just eaten more dinner than me. He would laugh at the amount she gives Ron.
He and I and my 14yo ate together, as we do most days.

- Every time she cooks is an undeclared ad for her range.
I also suspect she’s advertising the plates as she keeps showing them. She is following them too
View attachment 1064707I

View attachment 1064736

- I got soaked walking the dog today. She hates the rain too but she’d always rather walk in the rain than not at all. She looked like a drowned rat when we got home and so did I but we both felt better for it.
View attachment 1064728
Stick your AmazON wellies and your coat on and take that poor dog for a walk.
Or pay a dog walker to take him out, even 3 or 4 times a week. You have no excuse Sopha, you’re just a really shit dog mum.

- @Sausage90 your recaps are absolutely brilliant and have made me laugh so much, you are soooooooo good and I love them to the moon and back 🥲

I’m not not here but I’m also not really here if that makes any sense. Prioritising my energy where it’s most needed (that’s my kids, Soph, you could try it)
Keep ya chin up Pol, take it easy, sending you a blondie hug 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Like that is ever going to happen!!! 😂😂😂
She lulled me into a false sense of security with her morning stories, I gave her too much benefit of the doubt 🙄

The daft cow thinks she funny ignoring all our pleas for her to stop sharing pictures of them.

She won't be laughing when some pervert has posted the photos of her kids on the dark web🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry