Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Anyone spot the highland cow ornament the grabby family was snatching off each other? Future pet

Why is she trying to snatch everything off of Ronnie 🙄 Grabby prick. I did crack a smile when he snatched the candle off her though lol go on Ron!
I have to disagree if my two year old was snatching a candle and a fragile ornament off me I would be telling him off, she shouldn’t snatch from him and should be teaching him not to snatch from others. Especially not things that could break and hurt them

Reactions: 8

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Are all the crap attempts at meals and begging for recipes to try, a way of her asking for a hello fresh sponsorship?
She’ll probably just copy everyone’s ideas and recipes and try to pass them off as her own in a “Weaning With Mrs Hinch” book.

klairklopp

VIP Member
This is the problem sometimes when commenting on hinches parenting. people can take it as a personal attack against their parenting. My 3 yearold lives on bloody toast banana, cheese and beans because he poing blank refuses anything else 😂🙈 but I know its a phase (I hope lol) and don't take offense to anything said about sophas "cooking" 😂 poor Ron was subjected to this before when he was weaning. Poor kid is having to go through that again now that Lonnie is weaning. She is such a wanker.
But he’s eating a fruit, a carb, a protein and a pulse……. That’s a balanced diet. 👍

• Heart

BoringUser

She’s a joke! She doesn’t care for the planet. She buys everything wrapped or contained in plastic & encourages people to go out and buy needless cleaning products when a couple would suffice! Dilly from declutter dollies? (She worked with SS on her tv show) talked about cleaning influencers a while back and how they are encouraging their followers to stockpile needless amounts of cleaning products and how disgusting this was. I’m pretty sure she was having a DIG at Mrs Hinch! 😂
I love Dilly. Her account is great for reminding people about influencers not actually buying what they promote and she often posts about needing minimal cleaning products.

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Still not happy she's showing their faces, but they are adorable getting excited for their tea. I'm dying for Ronnie to have smiley faces and fish fingers though 👍

I applaud her for giving them healthy food though. Even if it looks 🤮🤮

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Is there nothing she doesn’t taint? her tend cooking this disgusting dry crap using the food processor triggers me that much I can barely look at mine anymore for fear it’ll bring the flashbacks of banana porridge sand or cucumber burger, also HOW is it possible to make something that’s made up of 90% water look THAT dry!!!! So now I hate thumbs, necks, laughter, the colour grey, alpacas and food processors - Zophlora for the love of god please stop making videos - I’m fankoooo 👍🏼
I also really hate sausages now too 🤢😂

You can just imagine that sleazeball saying that though wink wink oii oii! 🤢😜
I can imagine it and did as I read it in his creepy, dirty old man wearing an anorak and nothing else voice 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7