Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
You know how they applied for Towie and got rejected 🤭🤭🤭 What if ITV BE or whatever its called these days offers them their own tv show. I don't know if I could bring myself to watch it. Not because of how fake the whole set up would be, and not because of the bragging. But because of her shrillness and the way she sounds her S's. It'd be like a chinese water torture to the ears.

Give it a year or two and At Home With The Hinches will be a thing or thannnngggggg though 🤢

Hinchers gushing over them on social media more than they already are. And work colleagues you used to like, will identity themselves as wild Hinchers. So you've now gotta find a new job and possibly new friends 🤦‍♀️

Its the stuff of nightmares!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Well we drove past her ‘farm’ today and it’s bloody huge! She had all her outside lights on during the day, a complete waste of bloody money considering some of us can’t even have heating on at night! You could see right through the bushes in to her garden. I didn’t get out the car, I promise I wasn’t peeping, literally drove past and looked over and could see everything, think the security there is pretty crap but the big gates make up for it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She lives right next door to a real farm, wonder if that’s why she’s called it a farm?!
According to Google maps she’s right next to a car dealer? Looks like a farm though with the building but no farm machinery or animals

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
It's my mum's birthday on Friday so ordered her a card online and as I was checking out it gave a load of gift suggestions - this was one of them ffs! 😄
View attachment 1065371
Watch this appear in mushroom manor

I just checked in and saw she’s changed her nails praise the lord!!🤣
I don’t think I ever want to see a burgundy nail again lmao
Twice in a week! There was a 3 nail black 2 nail white combo for like a day and a half

• Haha
So discovered something this morning, been following this thread attached below for a few years out of concern for her 2 girls

I won’t go into detail as it’s something else but read a few of the threads if you have time..
And then look what I noticed this morning.. and Hinch follows her
I'd never heard of her before. Just checked out her Instagram. State.of.that! 😨

llamadramamama21

You know how they applied for Towie and got rejected 🤭🤭🤭 What if ITV BE or whatever its called these days offers them their own tv show. I don't know if I could bring myself to watch it. Not because of how fake the whole set up would be, and not because of the bragging. But because of her shrillness and the way she sounds her S's. It'd be like a chinese water torture to the ears.

Give it a year or two and At Home With The Hinches will be a thing or thannnngggggg though 🤢

Hinchers gushing over them on social media more than they already are. And work colleagues you used to like, will identity themselves as wild Hinchers. So you've now gotta find a new job and possibly new friends 🤦‍♀️

Its the stuff of nightmares!!!

Right!??? It would be faker than Katie prices knockers.

• Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Just leaving the list here from yesterday. Wonder who & what the therapy is for.
It’s purely for the purpose of the photo. She likes to play on it so her sheep don’t attack since so many are waking up to her lies and deceit she thinks if she just plays the mental health card people have to go easy on her so she can carry on lying and bragging and bullying others but #bekind 🥱

Yes she just started following her. I’d never heard of her so wondered what had sparked the follow.
Fecking hell ... I just did! GROSS! 🤢
Dress that literally doesn't cover her plastic tits and all quite an eye opening read of this great example of a mother!
So Hinch started following her last night... why on earth? New best bubs?🤣
She’s recently had a BBL done so maybe Soph wants one for her 40th burfffffday?

• Haha

grannyof2

Chatty Member
They aren't even looking in the same direction. Pair of fakes 🙈 they are just such a bizarre couple.
OMG exactly what I was thinking, they can talk all the bullshit they want but they are so not in sync with each other, he’s looking in the mirror or whatever while she eye fucks herself looking at the her phone as per, don’t even start me on what they’re wearing, complete fakes as you say

Bob's Aunt

="thatsnotstrictlytrue, post: 8465092, member: 315908"
See that pouring the crumbs on the worktop then hoovering them😡WHY?
Just Chuck them in the bin like normal people instead of making work with pointless faffing,fuck that.
I’m in a hard water area and use lemon to do my kettle sooo much better than that chemical crap. There’s a wee tip for you Soph👍

I'm a white vinegar gal 50/50 boil and leave for 2 hours. Empty, and reboil twice. Taaadaaa

Just curious how do you know there's no mortgage on Liars Lodge🤔
Land Registry would tell you which bank or building society has a charge on it in Section C of the title and there’s nothing listed there. Or she did have one but has paid it off in a matter of months which is possible but more effort than it’s worth