Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PootleFlump

That’s the badger! Mr P did tell me that but I think I forcefully removed the information from my brain so I wouldn’t be tempted to Google it 😂
I thought I was the only person to say “that’s the badger!”
But I’m not!!!!! I’m so excited to find you :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ellejay81

I'm not believing for a second that's all she took.
Bet she has a big ball gown to change into.

Dd29

VIP Member
Sorry but she has Lennie right over that candle as she blows them out then his hand goes to touch it straight after its blown out

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
I'm a bit younger than Soph and maybe I'm just miserable, but does anyone over the age of 21 actually give a shit about their birthday?

Unless you're having a party or whatever, but 3 llamas on a cake and a balloon in your kitchen does not a party make.
I bloody love birthdays!

I love to have a day just for me, I love having fancy pants cake, I love making memories with my family and friends.... People are so busy and life does get in the way but birthdays are guaranteed time with people you love.

dorchygirl17

Why has she still got that monstrosity of a Moses basket/carriage thing in the living room? The wheels are peeping in the corner of that pic with Ron drawing. Surely Lon is way too big for that now and has been for ages? Didn't she use it for Ron when he was way too big for it too and could sit up etc?
Keeping it handy for the next one?

• Haha

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Wouldnt say lucky tbh.....ronnie would definitely be able to get a toddler diagnosis on the nhs. Lets hope hes on track and under radar .
Before covid maybe, i know first hand that CAMHS and Jigsaw in my region has a urgent waiting list of at least 18 months now. My friends daughter was referred 3 years ago, only had her initial appointment this week.

Its sad how so many kids aren't getting the help they need, and deserve and parents having to fight tooth and nail for their kid causing themselves so much stress too😞😞

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
I have a friend who announced her Birthday plans in February so we could pay in installments 🤨.

Her birthday is in September
I'd invoice her a installment plan for your utility bills and buy her a Mrs Hinch book. They're only a quid now in B&M 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
He's probably written it in one of their 'fields'. In alpaca shit 😂 If it wasn't so windy today we'd have a video montage using a drone with a slow motion fly over their land garden!

He's probably told Zoph he had hired 50 Cent to sing to her but he's stuck in the USA because of covid rules. So his suprise performance at the Super Bowl was all for her 😂

• Haha