Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
The expression on Inch's face... "heyyy look wot I made innnit!" 😜🤢
He gives me the right creeps 🤢
I always think he reminds me of stereotypical white van man who beeps at women and shouts "oright luv??!!" (I know they're not all like that but I've come across an alarmingly large amount of men in vans who cat call/make sexual comments when just out for a run 😐)
He just gives me those kind of vibes.
Anyway as you were 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 9

BoringUser

I had just gone back to work after mat leave when our building work started. I had PND and it was honestly the most stressful time in my life. Close to a breakdown and Mr Yummy also having anxiety attacks due to the stress how lovely it would have been to have been able to stay in our other 4 bed house and have childcare on tap whilst the newborns bathroom was fitted.
This is exactly why she shouldn't rub the 2 houses in peoples faces. Hope you are doing OK now xx. I honestly have been so miserable at times as people don't turn up when booked etc, working full time from home ( was busier than I'd ever been as I was having to juggle the guys I manage custk ers and mine because we didn't have facilities around lockdown); 2 kids home schooling. But poor hinch is so delusional that she thinks she's keeping it real sharing the reno- mostly all being done by workmen & weepy Al. While she points at tat her dad has let her hand tools to him for as their joint effort!!
Then shows greyskull to show she's still got her house she loved so much. If we could all afford to keep 2 houses on that would be the easier way to reno. Ugh I feel mad for you , me and everyone.
I've just started following renovatingthepines. They've bought a 5 bed house which is a complete reno and admitted they couldn't afford to rent and reno. They moved in last week and had no electricity or heating at first.

RogueRey

VIP Member
I don’t generally dress up to go to the theatre (unless I’m with my mother!) but I would not go to dinner in a nice hotel in trainers. In fact, a lot of nice restaurants wouldn’t even let you in in trainers and seeing as her idea of a decent meal is spaghetti hoops in a jug I’m calling bullshit on the whole “going out for dinner” scenario. They’ve driven to London, checked in the hotel and then sat in the room reading Tattle watching telly until it was time to go to the theatre.

Did she say they were going to dinner ? That's a joke right. Mugshots for her and room service for him. Agree sitting in the room doing fuck all is the plan.

• Haha

woopdeewoop

Very true! Apparently she’s one of those ‘influencers’ who frequents the Middle East so rich men can 💩 on her for ££ 🤮🤮🤮🤮
At least our Soph hasn’t resorted to that… yet… 😂
Maybe she’s will be around to clean the mess after? Bit of pine and zoflora … and voila tap to tidy 😂

• Haha

Twixie

Sorry if this has already been said but why in gods name would anybody want a present wrapped in paper he’s been sat on in that saggy nappy!? 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Hahahahaahahahaha spot on

“Oi oi look what my tiny inch made lads oi oi might be the size of a strawberry seed but I can fire out good swimmers Innit”

Your on fire today I’m dead 😵
Size of a Strawberry SEED!!! 😂🤣🍓
Laughing my head off!
Going to save that Hinch test card it will probably get used regularly seeing as she's so fucking boring! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

glittermicky

On the bathroom story yesterday (which she stated she filmed earlier that day - liar) she had dark nails. They were at fauxfarm all day then at greyskull for sossssssiiigggge surprise, then back at the alpacas shit shed this morning, dressed the boys in named outfits incase she forgets who is who (I doubt that like cos of Lonnie the fave) and now cleaning her toaster with chemicals in new nails.....when did you get time Sopha dearest? I have a toddler and barely have time to shit in peace
Pretty sure that pic of Ron & Lon was taken at Fiddle’s too? Clearly stopped there for an quick cuppa too!- chinny reckon 🙄

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Thank you for saying this. My 10 month old eats like a tiny bird no matter what I give him it gets nibbled/ignored/swept onto the floor. But I guess I’ve fucked him up for life guys! ATB
When he’s a teenager you’ll need a lock on the fridge and cupboards. They all get there and like the rest of us you’ll be moaning about him eating you out of house and home and fed up of finding empty plates in his room……

ATV Hinch 👍
I’d still eat it….. Cake’s cake……

• Haha