Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she’s curled her hair at the hotel, but in the video earlier it was curly! Think this stay was last night. 🤔

Reactions: 16
I still think she is going to go Jimmys farm commercial style ..
Her and SS putting on a disgusting Summer festival.
Cheap milk maid dresses, £20 alpaca rides , them god awful faux flowers everywhere. Home made sloe gin.
They are both completely unrelevant as it stands . In the middle of a time where theres HUGE inflation, low employment. Who can relate to them? They have got to find SOME way to fund these lifestyles...

Reactions: 11
I haven’t posted on here for so long because tattle doesn’t load, I get error messages when I try to load the pages and no threads load. But I had to come to say;

scruffy braggy chavvy twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Biggest storm in 30 years, let's hope the Maldon 3 are OK left alone tonight😒
Is it bad i couldn't give a single tit about the 3 overgrown, deformed sheep 🤭. I am more concerned about Henry being scared of the wind lol (dog lover, I make no apologies lol 😆 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes full of tit. I dont care what she says. Theyre obviously staying away for the night. She knew this although claims not to know where. But she knew the theatre was involved. Dont talk utter balls and pretend you only brought black jumpers 🙄 if anyone was told to pack a bag for a night, it was their birthday and theatre was mentioned youd bring something more put together.

The more relatable she tries to be the more removed she becomes.

Ballsack.

I do like her hair though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
That suite for tomorrow night costs £5,225 for one night!
If i had all the money in the world i still wouldnt spend five grand on a ROOM for ONE night. Could i afford it? Yes. But cost and worth are very different things 🙄 she screams new money

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Shes full of tit. I dont care what she says. Theyre obviously staying away for the night. She knew this although claims not to know where. But she knew the theatre was involved. Dont talk utter balls and pretend you only brought black jumpers 🙄 if anyone was told to pack a bag for a night, it was their birthday and theatre was mentioned youd bring something more put together.

The more relatable she tries to be the more removed she becomes.

Ballsack.

I do like her hair though 🤷🏻‍♀️
The stay was obviously last night as she had curly hair this morning 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s so full of sh*t. She’s a control freak in every other aspect of her life apart from when Jaymeeee books a hotel and she brings along her mortuary attire.
okay, hun 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why is she bleeping moaning that she’s somewhere seriously posh and only packed jumpers? duck off you poodle bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Im autistic too and waiting diagnosis for well over 4 years now . I would never consider the kids at my sons school "lucky" in comparison to me .
They simply do not have the ability to "mask" and most cannot communicate, a mainstream school (even with an ehcp) would not take them on so it was easier and cheaper for them to be diagnosed via NHS super young. I also work in SEN so see it more transparent.
Anyway off topic.
I see her clips and how she almost doesnt acknowledge Ronnie for who he is and it breaks my heart. Especially as Lonnie , Lennie or whatever the hell he is called is clearly neurotypical as it currently stands. The favouritsm is grim!! She avoids putting the camera on Ronnie for more than a few seconds. I see it!
Now ill say it herr and now and agree she does ignore ron and i say it all the time she doesnt work with ron the way he need and it breaks my heart to. She favouritises lennie no doubt and ronnie suffer he needs a bit more help with things and that ok but he left abandoned by her she never take ron out 1-1

Actually the mainstream school my sons at have several who would do better in an additional needs school but do not have the capicity to take him my son in mainstream and that because my child was abandoned by people and left to suffer we dont even have a echp in place for my son as his diagnosis is still new which is ridiculous

During the actual diagnosis process which took only 6 weeks in total it shone to light thing i hadnt even noticed like my sons first words where actually caused by echoleria and not by himself like most children and so much more he still has echoleria now.
I know another kid of someone close to me who got into a special needs school and due to the addioninal help hes excelled he finally toilet trained and he can now speak which he couldnt if he didint have the support.

Autism is so common i wish it was diagnosed earlier it would be so benificial to other hinch has an advantage many dont she could go the private route and ron diagnosed the nhs route so ridiculous.it annoys me she speculates but doesnt act because she can i wish i could have got my kid help sooner hinchy just an ass and she needs to help her son not neglect him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.