Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Braggy bleeping Mcbrag face strikes again!

Little innocent relatable me didn’t realise this was our actual room 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I just knew she’d have a bleeping cake with the woolly wankers on 🙄

Her grabby claws trying to get things off Ronni e 😳

FFS, so much fusssss for what’s just an ordinary burfday for her. I wonder if she’ll have jelly and ice cream as well 😂
She hinted that the alpacas were bought for Ronnie 🤔
The fact that they’re on HER cake confirms it’s Infact all for her.

They all indulge her in her weird obsessions. It’s like when she built the pergola that she had been banging on about for months
Then when it was finished she was presented with an ice cream tub with pergola princess carved in it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Take it she's happy with this hotel room cos she wasn't happy with the last one when she made him change to a tree top one, the little scallycunt

Oh and Soph I wouldn't brag about your, I'm guessing, 1k a night room either, not everyone can afford that. Especially your sheep who are in debt in b&m and even more so now there decor 'needs' to change to fit yours

Eta to say 1k my hole. 5k a night. I feel SICK
£5k😉 disgusting amount for less than 24hrs

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell. Another bingo for the souschef. I don’t understand her relationship with clothes. Even the dress she had on for Xmas day was very summery. She doesn’t have a clue how to dress. Very odd.
F4108CCA-73DC-4DF6-8826-5866336E1466.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is the same person who wore a ball gown to a child's first birthday. The bloody state of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s the badger! Mr P did tell me that but I think I forcefully removed the information from my brain so I wouldn’t be tempted to Google it 😂
I thought I was the only person to say “that’s the badger!”
But I’m not!!!!! I’m so excited to find you :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are those two chavs gonna be doing there anyway , shovelling crisps and mug shots down their gobs like at the other place and wearing tracksuits? What a waste 😂

Reactions: 15
Thought it was the waiting area does she really think we’re that thick??? When she will have had a key to open the door … stupid cow honestly.
Just trying to be more rElAtAbLe
Thing is her sheep will believe her 🤦🏼‍♀️
shocking behaviour slow pan around the room just screams LOOK WHAT I CAN DO AND YOU CANT

bleep.

Reactions: 17
Omg Ma Barker posting in a we love Mrs hinch Facebook group. CRINGE
BD5E0C28-87D5-4632-8B5F-7BF0CD4B0633.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm not one to comment here too often but my god its all just showing off isn't it, I feel there over compensating for something there.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.