Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know it’s been said a million times but even her most loyal she’s must think hang on…

I know loads mention she’s nothing like when she started and she never cleans but her selling and bragging is just so obvious All she offers is some alpaca content her husband being a creepy sexual predator, her children in danger or being forced to sit in an alpaca bed and then for good measure sticks in adverts for pay for her lifestyle.

Even if this was all planned she used to be more down to earth, actually funny at times, unique and so what of a human being and now she comes across a soulless unhappy bored selling machine that makes very little effort. Brag brag brag ad brag ad

Reactions: 20
I havnt Been on here since thread 509 simply because I feel they were moving a bit too fast and I've been so so busy but just seen the kids "dinner" and had to come straight here to see if anyone else had the same thoughts as me.. and im right! Why so little? Cucumber and brocoli?? Not much at all! Could have put a bit of pasta or potatoes or rice.. poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Me and len having our morning chats with roy" so why can't Ronnie be there? Why is Ronnie left to run miles with those things. Secondly. YOU HAVE 2 KIDS NOT ONE !!!! Also I wish I had as much of a break as she does from my three kids 😆😆
Are we sure she is holding Lennie in this picture? To be honest when I saw it I thought it was a teddy bear. (not that I've ever seen a teddy in their house) I wouldn't put it past her to fake the picture just to rile us again.
If of course it is Lennie she needs a good shake. Because not only is it extremely unhygienic, and smelly, but sitting in that shed there would be no escape from that Alpaca. What the hell is wrong with her?

Reactions: 13
Trying to reply to a previous comment but not sure how to do it! The previous commenter says that Len has big bits of patty and Ron has it cut up like a baby. Well I also noticed Ronnie had the star shapes and Lennie had strips of Cucumber!! Why did Ronnie get special stars and the baby just get normal strips?! How backwards and bizarre!

You have to admire how careful she is not to be seen at all in shot when she ‘tend cleans, not even her reflection…

Have to say though, I’m glad other people are annoyed at her habit of dumping the toaster tray out onto the counter! It never occurs to me to do anything other than empty it into the bin!

Reactions: 15
No Soph there are no other recipes we’d like you to share cause you can’t cooooook. You just make slop in a bowl. Poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nobody gives a tit about your recipes you’ve done all this before and have a highlight. That meal is not enough for a child of Ronnies age especially one that’s been running around soft play all day it’s more for a snack. Then again he’s probably been filled with Pringles all day to keep him quiet and I do wonder sometimes if she will claim he has sensory issues with food purely as an excuse to cover any comments about what he’s fed. Same as jamie yesterday you don’t grow a pair of man boobs like Jamie’s on one slice of bread and one egg you know what I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At least today she's not actually showing either of their faces, i know you can kind of see Ronnie's, but the angle its been taken it isn't full on.
I'm hoping she keeps taking their photos from now on at obscure angles, if she's not willing to block out their faces completely.
Like that is ever going to happen!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Is the video of Ronnie eating reversed again? It looks more like he’s taking food out of his mouth than in 🤔

Hmm ignore that. I’ve reversed it and I think it is legit!

Reactions: 4
Trying to reply to a previous comment but not sure how to do it! The previous commenter says that Len has big bits of patty and Ron has it cut up like a baby. Well I also noticed Ronnie had the star shapes and Lennie had strips of Cucumber!! Why did Ronnie get special stars and the baby just get normal strips?! How backwards and bizarre!
Correct me if I'm wrong. But it seems she treats Ron way different to len which we already know.. but it just seems that she's not encouraging Ron as his age more babying him as such? Does that make sense to anyone else.. like cutting it up tiny.. he may have some verbal issues etc but.. ur literally encouraging him to be a baby!!

Am I wrong here?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The cucumber shapes - ok it's for a child but also such a waste, why not cut into circles like a normal person . A healthy albiet disgusting looking snack - but definitely not a substantial evening meal I agree!
Did she even add any seasoning or spices? How bland. My nearly 3 year old would spit it out wondering why I’d served him bland vegetable mush 😭

Also, used that bib for Ron when weaning but still puts Ron in a different bib anyway? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why can't she just feed her kids something normal like sausages mash or cottage pie!!!! Never seen such weird tit. Shes setting her kids up to have a eating disorder the way she is going or at least a unhealthy relationship with food. Dont understand why separating food became a thing!!! I know so many people whose kids can't bare their food touching later in life because of it always being seperated. And yes I also know peoppe whose children have autism or similar and literally cannot have their food touching. There is a difference. Yeah food can be fun but thats for treats, hers is every bleeping meal..they will go out and wonder why their vedge isn't the shape of a bleeping rocket ship... weird as.

Reactions: 26
Looks like Ron is struggling to eat that as it’s so dry. When Lennie has finished it looks like Ron hasn’t had any!

Reactions: 15
Managed to go and get her nails done too they were dark this morn 🤭
Those new nails will be a bit recognisable for pre records. Although she won't keep them for long, haven't they got little lovehearts on? Surely that would have been for Valentines Day. Didn't see them yesterday. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
That’s what Ron has had for dinner?????!!!
My 20 month old has just had vegetable stir fry with my husband and I. Obviously no salt etc and cut up finely but even still. More substantial than what she’s just served up.

Reactions: 23
Why has she still got that monstrosity of a Moses basket/carriage thing in the living room? The wheels are peeping in the corner of that pic with Ron drawing. Surely Lon is way too big for that now and has been for ages? Didn't she use it for Ron when he was way too big for it too and could sit up etc?
Keeping it handy for the next one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Concerning she thinks she’s above reading about nutrition. I didn’t have a clue with my first son and spent a lot of time reading and cooking. That is not suitable for a 3 year old.

Reactions: 19
That’s what Ron has had for dinner?????!!!
My 20 month old has just had vegetable stir fry with my husband and I. Obviously no salt etc and cut up finely but even still. More substantial than what she’s just served up.
Its more like a lunch isnt it. Rather than a tea. Looks dry as duck too, dont think I would beable to swallow it.

Well that meal looked erm... vile. Do those children ever eat meat or fish? and no Soph there aren't any recipes we'd like you to try and share. Why would you when you can just try it yourself?? She's and oddball

Reactions: 14
Christ, I've never seen somebody so clueless when it comes to feeding their children. What's wrong with a pasta bake, a chilli, bolognese or a roast dinner? I work full time and still cook most evenings, she's utter crap at parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.