Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a kids soft play party once where one of the dads stripped their kids of coats and shoes, booted them onto the equipment and then literally spent the next two hours face down asleep at the table. Utter legend.
Lol, yeah i saw some sights a few times.

I was exhausted having to pretend I was interested in a strangers conversation about how wonderful and well behaved their child was. When it was clear their kid ruled the roost and did as they pleased. And the parents had zero control over them. I think we can all relate to that parent. We all know one lol

The day they became too old for soft play parties and it was Pool parties, or a trip to the Bowling Alley followed by a McDonald's was a wonderful day for me lol

At least today she's not actually showing either of their faces, i know you can kind of see Ronnie's, but the angle its been taken it isn't full on.
I'm hoping she keeps taking their photos from now on at obscure angles, if she's not willing to block out their faces completely.

Well this aged badly ffs ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 10
Rumour has it Jamie likes to run around soft play shouting 'RONNIE HINCH', he probably loves the idea of Sopha's huns fawning over him by association of their leader ๐Ÿคข
Nothing like endangering your offspring, oh but wait, aren't Hunchers all Ron's aunties? So it's ok then isn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lol, yeah i saw some sights a few times.

I was exhausted having to pretend I was interested in a strangers conversation about how wonderful and well behaved their child was. When it was clear their kid ruled the roost and did as they pleased. And the parents had zero control over them. I think we can all relate to that parent. We all know one lol

The day they became too old for soft play parties and it was Pool parties, or a trip to the Bowling Alley followed by a McDonald's was a wonderful day for me lol

Well this aged badly ffs ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I can remember one of my lot having a laser tag type party and I joined in and won every game. My husband was furious and explained that I really should let 6 year olds win. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ it's character building lol
absolutely if my leisure time is going to be spent doing tit like that then Iโ€™m going to enjoy it! Having parented for 25+ years as well as 10years in childcare I have seen a LOT of soft play, toddler groups, parks and school runs.
itโ€™s one of my offsprings partners 19th birthday this weekend and they have decided to come and do โ€œpreโ€™sโ€ at mine cos they want to have wine with me.
way more fun than soft play ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually felt sorry for her (Please donโ€™t exile me). Can you imagine anything more tedious than filming yourself descaling a sodding kettle?

We live in a hard water area. I descale the kettle. Yanno, a 2 minute job between work emails. But filming myself caressing my kettle in a slow-mo, slightly x rated way? I couldnโ€™t imagine sinking that low.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And that there is proof that dog is not walked.

I COULD NOT say 'walk' to my dog without her ears pricking up and her running to the door.

I walk in rain, snow, ice, hail or bleeping hurricanes. The dog NEEDS to go.

duck me

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I can remember one of my lot having a laser tag type party and I joined in and won every game. My husband was furious and explained that I really should let 6 year olds win. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hahahahaha Mr Horsey and I LOVE laser zone. We are always 1st and 2nd. The eldest two have banned us from going again because, In Kevin the teenager style, โ€œitโ€™s not fairโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she have no concept of the damage all those cleaning chemicals she encourages her followers to use are doing to our planet and as for all the plastic she gets through....sheโ€™s a twit she only cares about what makes her money.

Reactions: 21
And that there is proof that dog is not walked.

I COULD NOT say 'walk' to my dog without her ears pricking up and her running to the door.

I walk in rain, snow, ice, hail or bleeping hurricanes. The dog NEEDS to go.

duck me
Walk, Walkies, Get your Lead, zoomies are all major trigger words for our dog, he goes nuts if you say them. He def wouldnโ€™t be just sitting there looking sad like Henners.

Reactions: 24
Does she have no concept of the damage all those cleaning chemicals she encourages her followers to use are doing to our planet and as for all the plastic she gets through....sheโ€™s a twit she only cares about what makes her money.
Sheโ€™s a joke! She doesnโ€™t care for the planet. She buys everything wrapped or contained in plastic & encourages people to go out and buy needless cleaning products when a couple would suffice! Dilly from declutter dollies? (She worked with SS on her tv show) talked about cleaning influencers a while back and how they are encouraging their followers to stockpile needless amounts of cleaning products and how disgusting this was. Iโ€™m pretty sure she was having a DIG at Mrs Hinch! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
yup, its so blatantly obvious. It actually annoys me
I think if she was just honest that she pre records some of her cleaning it wouldn't be so annoying.

Just say "I'm going to be posting a few pre recorded stories of when I cleaned my oven a few weeks ago so you can get some tips!"

Except they aren't really tips or even anything vaguely useful, but you get my drift๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 17
Note how she says itโ€™s her first time using oust but she finds other methods just as effective.
Sophie if you use lemon next time Iโ€™d like a mention ๐Ÿ‘
And I actually felt sorry for Henners in that clip,he seems more overweight every time I see him. Just take him a walk people still walk their dogs in the rain Sophie ! Iโ€™d be ashamed filming that

Reactions: 14
Henry sitting there thinking, "yeah yeah, a long walk my arse...why you always lying ?๐Ÿคฅ, oh, and calling me handsome mannzzzz doesn't make up for it either"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2 new nails in one week - proof she's been living in prerecords for months
Honestly having time to have my nails done is a real treat. As it is for most full time people.

No idea how she convinces the sheep sheโ€™s snowed under.

Have you ever been to soft play? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeah itโ€™s shite but as parents we do things we donโ€™t like to see our kids happy, soft play is a great place for young kids.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.