Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a picture you'd expect to find inside a local butchers, that has been family owned for over a 100 years.

"3 pounds in money for your best ham please Bert, and I'll have a couple of your scotch eggs. Gotta have your egg a day, that's what mama freda says"
All that's needed now is one of these creepy statues often found outside old butcher's shops! Even the ssscheeecret garden (of remembrance) has a cross marked in the grass 🤣
download.jpeg.jpg
20220211_192218.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So she’s not letting Ronnie have any real colour on the mural, just a wash. God forbid his need for stimulation might interfere with her colour palette.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I thought she was going for a proper colourful themed barn yard with bright greens and red. Actual child like bedroom. I should have guessed she'd have this. Its nothing like the mood board she showed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate the fact the mural is so Americanised. You don’t see barns like that in rural England 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
You just need the 'made by weeping Al 2022' memorial plaque and that's golden 😂
... & 'With laaave' 😂 I was going to add a few ⚱⚱ but thought that would be taking things too far! The house entrance looks like a crem, the attick looks like coffin storage space and now we have the garden of remembrance!
Creepy vibes 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure it has been covered up thread, but why is the
Is dumb bleep calling her garden “the fields”? She is delusional! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That egg/cat sick brekkie for Lonnie was erm rather grey, if he flings it up the walls she won’t find it again, give the lad some cereal or toast.

And no Soph we aren’t all where we should be, my heating bill is going up by over £120 a month, more than I spend on food each month for myself & my kids, all whilst you swan back & forth to 2 houses with the heating on full whack showing off the latest tat you’ve bought, silly tart, wind your neck in.
She is so tone deaf it’s frightening. When a lot of us are struggling to keep a roof over our heads and she’s got two.

Reactions: 18
She might as well have started that mural story with "dear tattle" 😂😂😂

Also, its still a bleeping awful choice for a bedroom.

The man does amazing glow in the dark star ceilings, which would be good for a childs room but if anyones getting the nice relaxing bedroom its sofa 🙄 Ron can perish alone in animal farm

Not a brain cell among them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Catching up . her quotes about parenting and all that copied and pasted stuff is her trying to make what she did leaving Ronnie alone with livestock OK. It is not OK. She is not a natural mum eating his teeth ffs. Its all forced. That breakfast was look i am a good mum 🤢 i feel like calling social services on that breakfast alone. trying make out she is supermum. the Breakfast and home bargains wasn't today .she was just trying to soften people up to throw ad ad ad in

She has nothing to share if it's not exploiting her kids and ads and most undeclared.between her and Jamie they're really scrounging for more money and sales.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't it make sense to have the kids garden area in a place you can see from the house? So dangerous hiding it around thr corner.
It matches the location of their playroom……. Why chose the options that are safer and make sense when you can hide them away…… But can see the Maldon three from the window…..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.