Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is deluded...thats not a farm its a big boring characterless house and you aren’t a farmer you own 3 alpacas and a dog. And by the way that mural is hideous!

Reactions: 27
1. If looks could kill...
2. Looks like Roy doesn't want her claws near his face. That laugh! 🤢
Screenshot_20220211-210137_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahahahhaha omg you can’t even see how bad it actually is. I bet it looks horrific in person. She’s an arse for not using a Brillo properly for all of her sheep to witness and the sheep are just thick as Ron’s mural pigs shite. They FEEL abrasive af just holding them, can they not tell it will scratch the hell out of that sort of surface?
The hinchers just don’t have 2 brain cells between them all. The lights are on, but nobody’s home springs to mind 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahahahhaha omg you can’t even see how bad it actually is. I bet it looks horrific in person. She’s an arse for not using a Brillo properly for all of her sheep to witness and the sheep are just thick as Ron’s mural pigs shite. They FEEL abrasive af just holding them, can they not tell it will scratch the hell out of that sort of surface?
The hinchers just don’t have 2 brain cells between them all. The lights are on, but nobody’s home springs to mind 🥴🥴
Its OK she'll bring a new one out next week in teshhhco and they can all go out and get one , fools .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its OK she'll bring a new one out next week in teshhhco and they can all go out and get one , fools .
I wonder what colour they’d be if she did.
I’m guessing dulux hay bale, greige, white or grey. Since they’re the only colours she knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So in 2 days we've had ssschecret sponges and a ssschecret garden.
Look out for more on this theme over at Fantasy Farm, she'll keep us all possschted guyyyssch! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Brillo pad is UP there with the sink incident 🤣🤣🤣

Come on sheepies entertain us again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get your bingos in now guyyssshh! I wonder what Sop h’s tit excuse reason will be for being absent today 🤔 I think she might just post again tomorrow morning with no explanation
Oops, not a Bingo, this is just a Bloody Lazy Hinch Habit. Disappear for a day, no word, get everyone wondering where she is, Is she ok, happens so often as to be a regular thing now. Returns with no explanation but an ad for good measure. :rolleyes::mad:

Reactions: 11
I hope that Katie gets to see Hinch farm, I hope it wasn't just a PR stunt! Because that really would be bleeping tit!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.