Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her story again, 🙈 I know I hate myself for it too. Anyhoo, the way she says sociable, are nails down a chalkboard. It like she's trying to emulate her inner Sean Connery ffs. Her turkey teeth really did a number on her pronunciation of things 🤣

Also she missed a trick by not playing Eva Cassidy's version of the Fields Of Gold. Maybe next ay Zoph, hope this helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can honestly say with conviction. I'm not jealous of her house or her life. Admittedly I'd love to be well off like her, but I also would like to be able to sleep at night without a guilty consciousness that I've consciously put families in debt and conditioned them to fund my lifestyle.
And not missed out on my children growing up, because I was too busy using them for content and also for sympathy when called out for BS.

I pray one day when interviewed on tv that the presenter actually puts to her, you harp on about security, trolls and the worry it causes you. However you continue to plaster your kids on social media, and enable your followers to call themselves their aunties and reshare their posts. And share photos and videos of your homes. Don't you think you're actually the biggest security threat to your family?!

She'd walk off even before they got to the deceitful way she tries to hide her ads and gifts on her posts lol

JSP needs to interview her again lol
This is what I fail to understand how and why are no one picking up on it , now I’m
Not a fan of molly mae her comments were immature and ridiculous but she was ripped to shreds why isn’t hinch ?

Reactions: 16
Probably already been said, but I haven't read yet, just jumped on after a very long exhausting day at my not tend job.
WHY IS THE EGG GREY??
Lonnie's egg is grey and I don't know whether it is a filter or that she has sucked the life out of everything, including the egg.

Sorry, don't know who put 10p in me today, but fucksake Hinch has really ground my gears this evening.
She pureèd a tit load of mushrooms first before adding the egg 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
No 2 year old will sleep in a room with that much going on on the walls.

Ron's gonna be WIRED and I'm here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well she did have a secret garden until she broadcasted to the whole of instagram....not so secret now is it Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is what I fail to understand how and why are no one picking up on it , now I’m
Not a fan of molly mae her comments were immature and ridiculous but she was ripped to shreds why isn’t hinch ?
You have to wonder how much the owners of Gleam have shares and investments in the tabloids, because they hype her up more than Fiddles and Onslow. It's actually ridiculous how much she's teflon coated! They're quick enough to pickup on "her hacks" from lurking in the many facebook groups, but not tatttle. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Reactions: 13
‘I have money so I’m going to throw everything at the house, regardless of taste etc’ The girl has no class whatsoever 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
You have to wonder how much the owners of Gleam have shares and investments in the tabloids, because they hype her up more than Fiddles and Onslow. It's actually ridiculous how much she's teflon coated! They're quick enough to pickup on "her hacks" from lurking in the many facebook groups, but not tatttle. It doesn't make any sense to me.
I think from what others have said, the newspaper reports are paid for by Gleam therfore by Hinch. The only ones thst weren't were BBQ gate and Zoflora putting out a warning, oh and the fire brigade putting out a warning and naming her. She's just not that famous , not even a z lister🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Thread suggestion: If I may 😂

£20 for Hinch’s Valentine’s roses? Stick em up your bum bum innit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As talented as the artist is that's bloody creepy especially the pig!
She sounds so big headed, getting worse by the day - "I've opted for subtle pops of colour for Ron" ... "I've paid full price" ... I, Me, I !
Self appreciating shallow twit 🖕🏼

Screenshot_20220211-185632_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think from what others have said, the newspaper reports are paid for by Gleam therfore by Hinch. The only ones thst weren't were BBQ gate and Zoflora putting out a warning, oh and the fire brigade putting out a warning and naming here. She's just mot thst famous , not even a z lister🤣🤣🤣
Good god, she's even more sad and pathetic than I took her for then if that's the case.

I wonder if she's going to try and be the budget queen from April then, just to keep her cult on side, because that's what Gleam tells her so lol

I hope she falls, and lands face down in alpaca tit tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.