Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the artist is very talented, but I really don't like the way she's got a close up barn scene on one wall and a landscape on the other, it doesn't 'flow' well 😕

Reactions: 17
Just spotted this on one of the local groups.....surprise surprise the sister has been tagged in the comments too.

IMG_20220211_182258.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
There once was an uncle named Bob,
Who at the garden centre saw a slob.
The slob’s name was Sopha,
Her mum was her gopher,
And neither of them had a job.

Sophie likes cooking with eggs.
The boys wished they could go to Greggs.
Mushrooms she did blend,
Tastebuds to offend,
While she eats Ron’s toothy pegs.

The slob had a husband named James,
Who once played TV football games.
When dressed as Janine
Not an inch could be seen,
But he’s proud of his wood, Sophie claims.

Now Sopha shows off some more land,
And tells us of her next grand plans.
A hot tub for her Mum
To have so much fun,
With James and his lovely soft hands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
So the ssssssshecret garden is the only bit of garden they’ll get to use as presumably the woolly wankers will be taking over the rest of the ‘fields’. Gonna astroturf it then Sopha?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? 🙊🙊

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. 🙊😆
100% hand on heart I am not remotely jealous of her new house, castle greyskull or her life. I might hate my house but it’s in a reasonably good area, the schools are good around where we are and the kids are happy here. That means much, much more than at £1.5mil house with 3 llama’s or alpacas or whatever the duck they are. Bigger house equals a bigger mess for me to sort and I’m faaarr from a domestic goddess so it would look a tit tip constantly. I love my family and will go to the ends of the earth for them.

I’m no psychologist but Sophie is desperately unhappy deep down, I’m utterly convinced of it. The kids barely have a relationship with her because she doesn’t know how to mother, she sends, spends, spends on random tit that’s just useless because she’s desperate for a sense of fulfilment. The high she gets from spending. The lies behind things will do to. It’s like she’s desperate to be loved by people and the more people react the more she does it. We all know she has issues with how she looks given the obsession with face tune and filters. Her Mother and Inch are the driving force behind all things Hinch and that’s made her into what we have today. A monster who isn’t really happy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Coughing away laughing reading this (in that Hinchsssh voice!) 🤣 George from bleeping Rainbow he was a dopey pink Hippo!
Laaave this Rainbow piss take.... literally! 🌈
Oh my days, I laaaaave it! I think I’m a mix of naughty Zippy and when talking like Sopha I’m George 😂 Rainbow pissch take 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% hand on heart I am not remotely jealous of her new house, castle greyskull or her life. I might hate my house but it’s in a reasonably good area, the schools are good around where we are and the kids are happy here. That means much, much more than at £1.5mil house with 3 llama’s or alpacas or whatever the duck they are. Bigger house equals a bigger mess for me to sort and I’m faaarr from a domestic goddess so it would look a tit tip constantly. I love my family and will go to the ends of the earth for them.

I’m no psychologist but Sophie is desperately unhappy deep down, I’m utterly convinced of it. The kids barely have a relationship with her because she doesn’t know how to mother, she sends, spends, spends on random tit that’s just useless because she’s desperate for a sense of fulfilment. The high she gets from spending. The lies behind things will do to. It’s like she’s desperate to be loved by people and the more people react the more she does it. We all know she has issues with how she looks given the obsession with face tune and filters. Her Mother and Inch are the driving force behind all things Hinch and that’s made her into what we have today. A monster who isn’t really happy at all.

All that money and stuff will never make her happy. ❤

I should clarify that we don't live in anything special. 🤣 The bathroom and kitchen are over 30 years old and absolutely done. We live in a semi in a housing estate but we were really lucky with the location and have no houses directly facing ours or next to us, got a lucky spot in our street, which is rare in our city.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve not got a lazy spa but how do you fill it up and empty it out when it’s in a secret garden separated from your house by a fence/hedge? Lots of trips with a bucket? Sorry if I’m being thick!

Reactions: 7
Probably already been said, but I haven't read yet, just jumped on after a very long exhausting day at my not tend job.
WHY IS THE EGG GREY??
Lonnie's egg is grey and I don't know whether it is a filter or that she has sucked the life out of everything, including the egg.

Sorry, don't know who put 10p in me today, but fucksake Hinch has really ground my gears this evening.

Reactions: 14
I think that gated area is to the left of the house as you look at the front door. It looks pretty sizeable - the full depth of the house possibly.

View attachment 1055330
I'd say it's about the same size as the alpaca pen. Would've made more sense to stick the alpacas down that side of the garden. Doesn't make sense to use it as a 'social' space as you have to go out the back of the house and then round to it, which is a pain in the arse. As well as being next to the road. Also if any kids stuff goes there it's furthest away from the playroom and kitchen so they can't just run in and out as they please.
She's really rushing and not thinking through what is best for the kids, and best use of the layout.

Reactions: 15
She's always so happy to tell us when it's not an #ad. Why can't she label her posts properly 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s our questions answered about whether the mural will have colour or not 😂honestly I just seen the story as bragging I PAID FOR IT GUYYSSSS. Yes so you bleeping should like the rest of us mere mortals have to PAY for things. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.