Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œIā€™m trying to convince Jamie to get a lazy spaā€
Translated means:
Weā€™ve already decided on a Ā£30k hot tub but we want it to be gifted.
Exactly! It won't be a Lazy Spa it will be huge wirh a bespoke cover and lights up with music and drink holders to fit 8 adults in. It will be their "Show off partaaay Garden" for family and tend friends.

Reactions: 16
Very true! Maybe Iā€™m projecting what a normal mum would do with that space! I think she would enjoy the aspect of being able to shove them in there though and close the gate while she cuddles up to the livestock.
If I had her money, I would invest most of it for the children in the future. Her work will dry up eventually. She won't stay relevant for much longer.

She says it's all for Ren and Len but they don't want designer bedrooms, flashy cars, a tend farm or scary tend llamas. I hope selling their privacy was worth it when they grow up and have classmates potentially teasing them based on what's online about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does she have to convince Jamie to get a lazy spa, it's her sheep that are paying for it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 18
Exactly! It won't be a Lazy Spa it will be huge wirh a bespoke cover and lights up with music and drink holders to fit 8 adults in. It will be their "Show off partaaay Garden" for family and tend friends.
A close family member has a hot tub. They arenā€™t not that rich. They donā€™t have a bloody lazy spa (not dissing them - wish I could afford even a lazy spa!). They have a much fancier one. Thereā€™s no way Soph wants a lazy spa.
We like to go to garden centres and play ā€œwhich hot tub shall we buy.ā€ We pretend to be millionaires. They could easily be getting a Ā£30k one.

Reactions: 18
I had sound on her stories, she says ā€œarea for the kids and thingsā€ but only after she talks about summer house and BBQ šŸ™„
ā€œKids and thingsā€ what sort of things that are unnamed are on the same level as her children?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Inch and Freda can look forward to nice dose of pink eye, rash, Legionnaires...hot tubs and spas need to be cleaned and cared for properly. Unfortunately Mrs Hinch won't be able to just get her mastic gun out šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 15
The fact that she said lazy spa rather than hot tub tells me itā€™s been (or will be) gifted.
She uttered the words ā€œwhat do you think guysā€ which means itā€™s already been done.
Read the room Soph, or read the papers and just for one second spare a thought for those people who got you where you are šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If that makes any sense, oh duck off Soph! Sheā€™s dumb as a brick and donā€™t even need to mention the boasting. Hopefully lose her some more followers šŸ™„

Reactions: 20
ā€œKids and thingsā€ what sort of things that are unnamed are on the same level as her children?
I think itā€™s her way of describing what she will have there for the boys - ā€˜an area ā€¦ and thingsā€™

She has no idea because she isnā€™t putting any thought into what to get for the boys.

Reactions: 11
Oh hunnaaayyy....you dont have fields or a farm. You just have a house with a rather large garden...ok, you are NOT in any way better than anyone else. So take your smug fake arse, and look after your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wouldn't it make sense to have the kids garden area in a place you can see from the house? So dangerous hiding it around thr corner.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.