Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Separate from the fields"...fieldS?! Like plural? She's really still trying to pedal the whole "farm" thing isn't she 🤣 you have a big garden, not a bleeping farm with multiple fields!!

She's so predictable, of course she wants a lazy spa 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Hey tattle you’re right, I am buying seating and a hot tub! Oh and maybe as an afterthought something for the kids”

BFA7A16A-7A74-41AF-94ED-ABA65A5C354F.png
E7D713C4-029B-4279-822A-9E83765B3439.png
BB43C88F-066F-46D2-A824-0BAB42D1D63B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it will be a play area for the kids, sunken trampoline, bespoke climbing frames stamped with ‘Hinch Bro’s’, giant sand pit etc. She might have had plans to make it a pool/grown up area at one time but she knows the rest of the ‘farm’ is overrun with Roy/Ray/Rod and the kids need somewhere safe out of the way.

Reactions: 13
Lay Z spa!! I have one and have done for ages but believe me when I say I am reconsidering using mine this year with the price hikes in energy!!

She is so blinkered its bleeping unreal!! READ THE FUCKIN ROOM SOPHIE!!

Sorry for shouting but she has absolutely boiled my piss with that!

Reactions: 22
I think it will be a play area for the kids, sunken trampoline, bespoke climbing frames stamped with ‘Hinch Bro’s’, giant sand pit etc. She might have had plans to make it a pool/grown up area at one time but she knows the rest of the ‘farm’ is overrun with Roy/Ray/Rod and the kids need somewhere safe out of the way.
That would imply she actually thinks about anyone other than herself.

Reactions: 13
That would imply she actually thinks about anyone other than herself.
Very true! Maybe I’m projecting what a normal mum would do with that space! I think she would enjoy the aspect of being able to shove them in there though and close the gate while she cuddles up to the livestock.

Reactions: 11
Freda will be delighted though. I hope we don't get photos of them sat in it, with a glass of proscecco in each hand. And bragging while her fans are struggling to find the money for their water rates because their electric bill is sky high ffs.
That would just be awful & a real insult to her followers who have ebabled this.

Sadly, both her, Jaymee and Freda will delight in rubbing everything in people's faces and jabbering on about fairy tale dreams etc...

They have no morals and lack sensitivity & empathy towards anyone else. As long as the money rolls in they don't give a duck!

Reactions: 12
“I’m trying to convince Jamie to get a lazy spa”
Translated means:
We’ve already decided on a £30k hot tub but we want it to be gifted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Also didn't she have black paint on her hand days ago in one of her stories? So she clearly didn't paint that gate today.

Reactions: 18
“I’m trying to convince Jamie to get a lazy spa”
Translated means:
We’ve already decided on a £30k hot tub but we want it to be gifted.
They are absolute money eaters if you dont look after them or run them properly. not that she gives a flying f...

Reactions: 17
That would just be awful & a real insult to her followers who have ebabled this.

Sadly, both her, Jaymee and Freda will delight in rubbing everything in people's faces and jabbering on about fairy tale dreams etc...

They have no morals and lack sensitivity & empathy towards anyone else. As long as the money rolls in they don't give a duck!
I hope over the next year her fans will come to their senses, and see them for what they are.

They're incredibly tactless, and so self absorbed and that will eventually be their downfall! Fingers crossed 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Very true! Maybe I’m projecting what a normal mum would do with that space! I think she would enjoy the aspect of being able to shove them in there though and close the gate while she cuddles up to the livestock.
Yeah you are 100% right, that is absolutely what a normal mum would do, me included! Then again, not all mums would have filled most of their garden with tit stinkin livestock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had sound on her stories, she says “area for the kids and things” but only after she talks about summer house and BBQ 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.