Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hunnaaayyy....you dont have fields or a farm. You just have a house with a rather large garden...ok, you are NOT in any way better than anyone else. So take your smug fake arse, and look after your kids
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? šŸ™ŠšŸ™Š

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. šŸ™ŠšŸ˜†

Reactions: 27

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. šŸ™ŠšŸ˜†

I can honestly say with conviction. I'm not jealous of her house or her life. Admittedly I'd love to be well off like her, but I also would like to be able to sleep at night without a guilty consciousness that I've consciously put families in debt and conditioned them to fund my lifestyle.
And not missed out on my children growing up, because I was too busy using them for content and also for sympathy when called out for BS.

I pray one day when interviewed on tv that the presenter actually puts to her, you harp on about security, trolls and the worry it causes you. However you continue to plaster your kids on social media, and enable your followers to call themselves their aunties and reshare their posts. And share photos and videos of your homes. Don't you think you're actually the biggest security threat to your family?!

She'd walk off even before they got to the deceitful way she tries to hide her ads and gifts on her posts lol

JSP needs to interview her again lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I rarely comment on Hinch, but how bleeping out of touch is she? Most of the people watching her stories are having to choose between heating and eating, let alone have the spare capital to talk about their "secret garden that's not really secret that we're going to put a bleeping shepherds hut in". Like duck she has to convince Jamie to get a Lazy Spa - she's the cash cow. Honestly these braggy pricks are so unrelatable and out of touch it makes my blood itch. How are people still lining her bleeping pockets when she's so insensitive?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I pray one day when interviewed on tv that the presenter actually puts to her, you harp on about security, trolls and the worry it causes you. However you continue to plaster your kids on social media, and enable your followers to call themselves their aunties and reshare their posts. And share photos and videos of your homes. Don't you think you're actually the biggest security threat to your family?!

She'd walk off even before they got to the deceitful way she tries to hide her ads and gifts on her posts lol

I think this is partly why she doesnā€™t do any interviews really, or Gleam really restrict what she does, because she just canā€™t be trusted not to give everything away. That and she looks completely different.
Mrs Hinch is an act, and sheā€™s selling a lie. Sophaā€™s a narcissist, thereā€™s no doubt about that, but the Mrs Hinch her huns see on Insta is purely a persona to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Not jealous one bit. But it's the smugness, especially at this time where families are struggling to heat a home and put food on the table. And you have this Muppet wasting food and money

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can honestly say with conviction. I'm not jealous of her house or her life. Admittedly I'd love to be well off like her, but I also would like to be able to sleep at night without a guilty consciousness that I've consciously put families in debt and conditioned them to fund my lifestyle.
And not missed out on my children growing up, because I was too busy using them for content and also for sympathy when called out for BS.

I would loooove to see Piers Morgan interveiw her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Not jealous one bit. But it's the smugness, especially at this time where families are struggling to heat a home and put food on the table. And you have this Muppet wasting food and money
Totally agree. I donā€™t want what she has, I just wish sheā€™d appear a bit more grateful and in touch with the real world. And be more honest! Sheā€™s not surprised this happened, she and inch have been planning it for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gorgeous little boy but for Heavenā€™s sake put him in pyjamas! Remember ages ago when she was asking about footless babygrows as Ronnie didnā€™t like his feet covered? I think youā€™ll find pyjamas are what youā€™re looking for Sofa šŸ™„
Even a wee pair of PJ's with wee bed socks would be so much better for him than that. He'll end up with bunions having his feet squashed into that šŸ¤¦šŸ»

Reactions: 11
I think this is partly why she doesnā€™t do any interviews really, or Gleam really restrict what she does, because she just canā€™t be trusted not to give everything away. That and she looks completely different.
Mrs Hinch is an act, and sheā€™s selling a lie. Sophaā€™s a narcissist, thereā€™s no doubt about that, but the Mrs Hinch her huns see on Insta is purely a persona to make money.

The sooner it all goes tits up, and she declares herself the bankrupt the better. Even though she'll still be financially better off than us commoners lol but just to see the opportunities, and brand campaigns disappear will be karma for the shyster!

It'll kill her to have to start paying for cleaning products again. Although i think she has enough in her garage to last a nuclear fallout.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know a few people that were in a MASSIVE band a few years ago. There was always all this talk about a member ā€œ not giving interviewsā€ as they were so private and mysteriousā€¦ā€¦turned out rest of band and management had BANNED them from doing interviews as they ALWAYS fucked it up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
April, April is she surely when the tit will hit the fan. When people are feeling the pinch much more..when their little luxuries are impossible because gas/electricity are costing the bloody Earth. I'm literally following my kids knocking lights off now. Once they go to school, heating is off! I'm delighted summer's not too far off..no heating, washing always on the line and lighter nights mean less electricity on lighting. She's bleeping bragging about a hot tub...oh you really are a bleeping muppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
BRAGING AGAIN!!!! No chance her followers can relate now she wants a lazy spa yawn šŸ’¤ they arenā€™t that expensive but who has spare cash during a time where itā€™s food or heating šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.