Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weeping Al's water works are finally about to be put to use! He'll have that lay-Z-spa filled up in about 15 minutes 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The Schecret garden guyssch seiarate from the fields. WHAT bleeping FIELDS? You mean the garden! It’s a garden in a garden. You don’t have fields as IT’S NOT A bleeping FARM.
Omg I cringed when she waved her talons and said fiulllldssscchhh, you haven't got fields you absolute melt,it's a large back garden 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? 🙊🙊

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. 🙊😆
No I’m not jealous, my personal opinion is that I have a roof over my head food on the table (better than her monstrosity of food) and a half decent paid job, so I’m a lot more well off than some (I mean that nicely and none offensively)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow. I've only just caught up on today's antics but there is a lot to unpack but I think you nusty trolls pretty much covered it. What a tit show of a day for her. I wonder if her management just sit there with their head in their hands.
Points I've taken from today.
Her saying she wants to eat his teeth.. 🤮. I feel like this is her attempt at being a natural mother and this is something she thinks mums say, you know "I could just eat your little toes" but she missed the mark completely.
The less said about the blended mushrooms the better.
And that "small" garden is a lot bigger than most peoples only garden. What a dick. We have a Lay-Z-Spa and it's been boxed in the garage for over a year now because we can't afford to run it anymore, they're so expensive on electric! Wonder if she wants to buy mine. I'll give her good deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do the stupid alpacas not do anything else for you tart other than crack you up 🙄
She won't be cracking up when they spit in her face, or go to bite her. Lets hope and pray none of her kids are near by when it does happen.

But the silly moo has one again impulsive purchased, and not considered how much time and effort they actually will need. She can't even be bothered to walk her dog. She thinks overfeeding and combing his hair at night equates caring for a pet.

I'm definitely calling bingo on one of them developing a allergy so they've been sent packing elsewhere lol

She laughs like a loon, it's so forced. What was actually funny about Roy, showing her he's Alpha, and she’s bottom of the pack lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sat here trying to work out how Soph thinks that she invented towels. Sorry to burst your bubble Hun, but I'm a few years older than you and we definitely had bathroom towels when I was growing up. You did not "design" a plain grey hand towel or a bunch of cream roses. Still baffles me how she gets paid to just put her name on labels for things that already exist.
Well would u have it Hinch Not A Farm also has a not so Secret Garden…🙄😂
I wonder how long until it resembles a beer garden with all the seating she buys. Like greyskull

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the actual duck is that? 🤢 I wouldn’t even feed it to the woolly wankers let alone Lenor.

#EggyMess 🤢
Food looks shite and the pan looks even worse. All that egg sticking to the side of it. Rubbish quality. Where’s #AD Hinch!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I don’t mean to sound fick but that mural is that going to be coloured in? Or do you guys think it is all monotone?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.