Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just looking at her tagged pics and already one of the huns has said they ran out to buy Brillo pads after seeing Hinches story.
Honestly? They have been around FOREVER,I always have some in the cupboard but they are not something I use frequently.
Watch now you won’t be able to get bloody Brillo pads cause of the huns.
duck off!
Edited to add I don’t know why I’m so worked up over Brillo pads🤣 it’s HER …get in the bin NOW

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’ve unfollowed her. Reason being I saw a picture of Ron with a quote “Ron you are loved by millions” !! That’s what did it for me. Horrendous to write a million strangers love her son!! I have two boys and wouldn’t want to talk about them like that.
I don't know how anyone can defend the way these influencers share so much about their children.

Millions of people don't love her children. They don't actually care about them as they don't know them.

Millions of people know Ronnie's full name, his date of birth, his brother's full name and DOB, his address, his parents' names, what he looks like.... Some people may live near him and will know his nursery or his future school.

That is terrifying. Most people in this day and age are protecting people's privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Was just looking at her tagged pics and already one of the huns has said they ran out to buy Brillo pads after seeing Hinches story.
Honestly? They have been around FOREVER,I always have some in the cupboard but they are not something I use frequently.
Watch now you won’t be able to get bloody Brillo pads cause of the huns.
duck off!
I’m 43 and used to get called Brillo Pad when I was 10 years old (because of my curly hair). It’s going to really piss me off if she claims to have ‘discovered’ Brillo pads.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had loads of posters of bros and chesney hawkes 🤣
And Jason Donovan 🤣

I Can't belive they have a full size dining table/kitchen worktops/breakfast bar/extra bit of workrop that was added later on....etc..etc..and the kids are making cakes on the hairy floor 🤮

what the duck is wrong with her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And Jason Donovan 🤣

I Can't belive they have a full size dining table/kitchen worktops/breakfast bar/extra bit of workrop that was added later on....etc..etc..and the kids are making cakes on the hairy floor 🤮

what the duck is wrong with her
She’s an attention seeking twit. Hope that helps👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the artist she has used. Hes posted a picture on his grid. You can see from his previous work he adds colour in layers.
I think it is crazy that she is putting this on every wall of his room. How does she know Ronnie is 'obssessed' with farms and nothing else. All he is being shown lately is the alpacas and he is being praised by his mom for showing an interest in them. Of course hes going to be into them. He doesn't have any other experiences so he can't tell/show her what he likes. Also, an artist's hand painted mural of that size wont have been cheap. What happens in the next 6 months when hes into cars or dinosaurs? After all it wasnt that long ago since he had a digger theamed birthday as he was obsessed with them. Wasn't he also obsessed with bins too?
She can get one of these done for JimBob with naked ladies! We all know he likes the jugs, oi oi oi

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tomorrow’s post
‘Sorry i was quiet GHUYYSS Ronnies room was finally finisssshh. I just can’t believe it guys! We are just putting the last of the furnichhhttuuree in and it’s all done. I just can’t believe it it doesn’t seem real.
Anyway that’s 4K on just some walls and another 3k on furniture that well guys it’s been gifted ok. Yano
I won’t tag as I can’t be arsed ok.
Anyway how’s everyone else’s homes looking? Any of my fans managed to buy a million pound tend farm yet?
If not try wanking some taps off like I did
ALV 👍🏻
P.s I will be raving about my underfloor heating in April just to rub it in all your faces about the utility bill rise’
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Get your bingos in now guyyssshh! I wonder what Sop h’s tit excuse reason will be for being absent today 🤔 I think she might just post again tomorrow morning with no explanation
I’m voting for someone getting the shits off her bufffayyy for tiny tears burfday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think we will ever seen the dolls house again? I want to see it set up with tend alpacas outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve laughed randomly all day at whoever it was yesterday who called the alpacas “woolly wankers” my husband keeps shooting me looks and muttering,he just asked what I was laughing at and I said Hinch…he got up shook his head and said she’s a total twit I can’t stand her🤣🤣and walked away😭
‘Twas I 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On FB today and a lady was asking about something for her garden. The answer was to look at this FB group!! Noooo, what does Hinch know about gardening? Has this been in the plan too, with merchandise as well? Blimey I hope not. :oops::rolleyes:
Hope I've blanked out enough to be within Tattle rules. 🤫
It's actually a really friendly, helpful group. Hunch & family are not admin or members though. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.