Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right before I saw her stolen text, I saw an interview with a man who is struggling to cope due to rising costs. Less showers, no heating, wearing a big coat in his home, stopped all his insurances, selling his car, not eating as much...💔 And there is her telling people "you got this!" Tell that to the people who can't even live comfortably in their one home, who are struggling, who work all hours to make ends meet, you tone deaf and ungrateful cow. She isn't grateful for the sheep lining her pockets. She does NOTHING for anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Good Morning Beautiful Fat Hens xx

Ahhh yes... a day off and pop on yet another copy/paste quote and add "You've got this!x" - use your poor overly exposed son to add to the cuteness and show you're such a 'sweet relatable kond mummaz & fwend to all ya hunzzzz!'

Same tit, different day from the terrible mother & dim crashing bore! (Yep - you can tell the mood I'm in! 😵🤯)

The usual 4 letter word we love so much on here springs to mind the minute I see anything she posts and Sopha is using her boys almost constantly for content which is so sad she finds this is acceptable. All they know is a bloody mobile phone shoved in their faces they think it's normal🤳👨‍👦

Maybe you can put your kids first for once and do something with them, just for them - away from the bloody gram and detach your grabby claws from your phone for the duration? 🤔

Don't think you can manage that somehow and the bragfest/pre-records/Ads and your bleeping pointless Alpacas will keep rolling on repeat whilst you continue to make a complete tit out of yourself just for money.

The trip to Tessscho the other day was bloody embarrassing - one massive sly advert for Hinch tatt. What a pair of uninspirational greedy chavs these lovely boys have as parents, they deserve so much better!

Morning rant over guyyyssch 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ah man! Pierrot was all over my room ❤
I had the Pierrot clown bedroom too.
I think my mum thought I loved clowns as she used to buy me these big clowns with China hands and faces.
Those creepy fuckers always looked like they were staring right at me 🤡😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her but had a little mooch this morning. What in the animal farm is that mural in Ronnie's bedroom!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been busy, haven't caught up but can assume duck all interesting to read as she's done duck all.

Again.

Reactions: 15
Definitely some redecorating planned for Greyskull. Along with the 3 squares, I think there’s 2 patches of paint.

A5483BEA-CD4A-4089-8FCA-5FDE4EAC2255.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
"Here's a photo of my son that I profess to love so very very much and everything is done for him...now, can I interest you in some products that you don't need? Or perhaps indulge me while I brag about how much I'm LOVING my new million pound house? Remember, you've got this!! Well, actually I'VE got this, but I'd like you to think that I give a stuff about you too. Happy Friday!"
🙄
This is Hinch to a T. Spot on! 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
Which mum has ever said about their child, I could eat their little toothy pegs

WTF, why would you. She really has an issue projecting herself and instead makes her own stupid non making sense statements up
She's just not natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right before I saw her stolen text, I saw an interview with a man who is struggling to cope due to rising costs. Less showers, no heating, wearing a big coat in his home, stopped all his insurances, selling his car, not eating as much...💔 And there is her telling people "you got this!" Tell that to the people who can't even live comfortably in their one home, who are struggling, who work all hours to make ends meet, you tone deaf and ungrateful cow. She isn't grateful for the sheep lining her pockets. She does NOTHING for anyone but herself.
'You are exactly where you are meant to be' is the biggest load of 💩 I've ever heard. The women is a soulless cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her story this morning is basically playing the MH card and exhaustion to justify her shocking parenting decisions on the alallama incident, otherwise why not put Lonnie in the picture too. Another desperate plea to her unsuspecting shoppers to feel sorry for her and a big 🖕🏼 to those who have told her "how to parent" (which they have probably done so out of safety for her son)

She will have had the day off yesterday due to the amount of "abuse" she received over llamagate, no doubt and today will be all self pity posts and how the kids keep her going etc.

Followed by weekend of ads....

Reactions: 30
Fed up being told I’ve got this when I’m sat stressing over how I’m going to heat the house for the next while sat with very little money because heating costs are crazy.
fed up being told to keep going and I’m exactly where I should be, tell that to someone who isn’t a millionaire Hun. Stop telling us ‘peasants’ who live in the real, cruel world

Aaaaaaaa sorry guys

ps why on gods Green Earth would you eat teeth?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A little bit of plagiarism to start a Friday morning! Although she’s changed the ages so it’s definitely not copying! Credit it please, Soph!
Literally Soph with every quote.
Can't the Best Selling Author come up with an original thought in her tiny little brain?? Or at least credit the original sauce?

1644571564567.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.