Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Here's a photo of my son that I profess to love so very very much and everything is done for him...now, can I interest you in some products that you don't need? Or perhaps indulge me while I brag about how much I'm LOVING my new million pound house? Remember, you've got this!! Well, actually I'VE got this, but I'd like you to think that I give a stuff about you too. Happy Friday!"
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A little bit of plagiarism to start a Friday morning! Although she’s changed the ages so it’s definitely not copying! Credit it please, Soph!
His little face:love: He's just happy at the age of 2 he's finally allowed to play in the living room area, and not shoved behind the sofa still!

Reactions: 28
You’ve got this guyssssch 🙄🙄 plus plagiarised shite about parenting and a picture of Ronnieblessim. AD INCOMING!!!! Or a day of bragging (again)

eating teethy pegs, well that’s bleeping weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His little face:love: He's just happy at the age of 2 he's finally allowed to play in the living room area, and not shoved behind the sofa still!
Gorgeous little boy but for Heaven’s sake put him in pyjamas! Remember ages ago when she was asking about footless babygrows as Ronnie didn’t like his feet covered? I think you’ll find pyjamas are what you’re looking for Sofa 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Gorgeous little boy but for Heaven’s sake put him in pyjamas! Remember ages ago when she was asking about footless babygrows as Ronnie didn’t like his feet covered? I think you’ll find pyjamas are what you’re looking for Sofa 🙄
He must be the most docile 2 year old on the planet. We stopped using babygrows just before my son turned 1 because it was like wrestling an octopus and it only got harder to dress him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Which mum has ever said about their child, I could eat their little toothy pegs

WTF, why would you. She really has an issue projecting herself and instead makes her own stupid non making sense statements up

Reactions: 38
I see she’s reappeared like magic this morning. She’s so predictable and dull.

Ronnie is adorable however ❤

Reactions: 16
Well,that's us told to mind our own business about how she chooses to parent how she will carry on endangering little Ronnie's life.It's a shame she couldn't explain in her own words though.
I agree,wanting to eat his teeth is disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh has she read here? Nobody can tell you how to parent? Well we can when you are behaving like an irresponsible parent and letting Ron stand with the Llamas all alone! Wankers!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Several things to comment on regarding Hunch's post this morning. First of all, shock bleeping horror, plagiarism again.
Screenshot_20220211_084827.jpg

Reactions: 23
Lol soph exotic, if you do t want comments on your kids or parenting, DONT SHOW THEM.
hope that helps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.