Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@hinchsouschef,I know garden centres have struggled since the combination of Brexit and the Pandemic,but surely they wouldn't consider hinch's merchandise?
If the poster was talking about the guy who also owns a restaurant in Heybridge I'll be so surprised.
His wife used to source their stock of furniture and fittings in France,but of course the logistics may be difficult now?
A sad day for our tiny village if she gets her size 5 and a bit under his door.
Oh 👀 could it be Weepetos wooden offerings that the mad bat was negotiating 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just thinking and putting out a wee potential bingo-

IF she has gotten into a garden centre in Maldon somehow with the talks of stock we are going to be graced with a full on bleeping range.
plant pots
Garden tools
Garden gloves
Those jackets and hats garden people/ farmers wear
Baskets to collect your vegetables you’ve grown.
tea sets and the plates for afternoon tea etc etc

All the gear basically with a shite heart & the HinchFarm bullshit on it.
Garden centres are actually quite well to do btw cause it’s all the Grannies and the Housewife’s idea of errands is going to the garden centre having lunch and a mooch around.

For example Gran Strawberry was at the garden centre 2 weeks ago and spent £50 on a scarf 🧐🤨 because “ it’s a nice expensive one from the Garden centre” ~ her new target audience ?
75-85 👍🏻
It would be right up her street because garden centres are extortionate at the best of times all the huns would still rush there for their baskets to put their tesssscho tomatoes in though😣

Reactions: 17
This is the artist she has used. Hes posted a picture on his grid. You can see from his previous work he adds colour in layers.
I think it is crazy that she is putting this on every wall of his room. How does she know Ronnie is 'obssessed' with farms and nothing else. All he is being shown lately is the alpacas and he is being praised by his mom for showing an interest in them. Of course hes going to be into them. He doesn't have any other experiences so he can't tell/show her what he likes. Also, an artist's hand painted mural of that size wont have been cheap. What happens in the next 6 months when hes into cars or dinosaurs? After all it wasnt that long ago since he had a digger theamed birthday as he was obsessed with them. Wasn't he also obsessed with bins too?
Was also obsessed with tend shite, although Soph would probably like a shite painting considering she’s obsessed with all things poo related 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m having nightmares at 30 about that mural let alone a 2 year old!
reminds me of the time we discovered my mum had a portrait done in her 20s, my dad hung it in the loft to “keep the ghosts away” because it terrified the tit out of my siblings and I 😂
My nan (❤) was a (real) cleaner at a uni and one of the students made a canvas portrait of me as a baby 😅 it’s truly horrifying. My grandad cleared out his loft and passed it on to me and I’ve now put it in my loft. One of those things that will probably survive a fire 🔥👹😅 and needs to be blessed by a Father on a regular basis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Quoi?🤣
Merci Madam,but you cannot be serious.
I am a nobody from Maldon.
I know Hinch is boring but don't start making it up as you go along 😂xx
Damn it, was hoping you could tell us more about her merchandise 🤣

Je suis très désolé mon amie xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think the comment about it going in the recap was a dig at you in any way, just a good point for me to include it as we’ve all asked the same thing ❤
I didn't think it was meant as a dig at me x

I don’t think the comment about it going in the recap was a dig at you in any way, just a good point for me to include it as we’ve all asked the same thing ❤
I didn't think it was meant as a dig at me x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hmmm you’ve got my brain working now!

You’re not the wife of the garden centre man are you Fanny?

You said Hinch popped up on your doorstep (in your garden centre perhaps?) at the weekend, and some of your post that day was en français….

Understand if you can neither confirm nor deny, but I’m wondering…..
Oi oi, I'll have some freisas please Fanny! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg 😂😂😂😂😂😂 he actually looks like Roland Rat lol

Ooh that's another name for Hinch to use in the future 😂

Hope this helps Soph 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched Dream home make over last night on channel 5 and it was so refreshing. Ok not to everyone's tastes and it was expensive wall paper etc but the use of colour was amazing and it's about after value not throw away fashion home wear and not a grey in sight. A new Sophie to follow on insta sophie robinson.
[/QUOTE]
I watched this too - that £400 per roll wall paper annoyed me because you could see the joins! Haha but agree - I loved all the colour and patterns - I would never have thought to mix patterns but it really worked didn’t it!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.