Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely dip into her page and the thread moves so fast i didn't read previous comments, my mistake.
I saw the post and assumed it was done given her penchant for bland colours

Reactions: 8
I was having a look on a Facebook group I’m in a woman made a post about nappies and it made me think I haven’t seen her post her 700 packs of pampers in a while
Thats because lonnie turned 5 in january so she doesnt use nappies anymore

Reactions: 44
I was having a look on a Facebook group I’m in a woman made a post about nappies and it made me think I haven’t seen her post her 700 packs of pampers in a while
Hopefully they dropped her after the absolute shit storm she created with Stacey last time.

Reactions: 23
“Hot hunk”

More like ‘Clueless Chunk’.

Reactions: 29
I rarely dip into her page and the thread moves so fast i didn't read previous comments, my mistake.
I saw the post and assumed it was done given her penchant for bland colours
I don’t think the comment about it going in the recap was a dig at you in any way, just a good point for me to include it as we’ve all asked the same thing

Reactions: 16
She’s a right bitch. Samantha isn’t much better. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree where the girls are concerned. Fiddle is the exact reason why Soph is like she is.
Mr Blondes always says if it's in the cat then it's in the kittens.. You're so right, it's all Freda yahoo's fault

Reactions: 22
That art work in Ron’s room is like something out of The Haunting.
The women have an allergy to colour?!

Reactions: 15
I’ve laughed randomly all day at whoever it was yesterday who called the alpacas “woolly wankers” my husband keeps shooting me looks and muttering,he just asked what I was laughing at and I said Hinch…he got up shook his head and said she’s a total twat I can’t stand herand walked away

Reactions: 41
I saw that on Stacey's post and had my heart in my mouth! Dumb AF!

Reactions: 14
I don’t often post on this thread but I saw a post before on one of Hinches cult group pages comparing Jaymay to Tom Hardy. It’s times like this I wish hungry ravens would peck out my eyeballs. More like Oliver Hardy
Sad thing is I think he actually has convinced himself that he does look like him it’s like comparing beyonce to the elephant man

Reactions: 19
I want to dwell more on that tattler who saw Freda and hinch at the garden centre…..I don’t feel we got much out of that.

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.