Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireMrs

Which mum has ever said about their child, I could eat their little toothy pegs

WTF, why would you. She really has an issue projecting herself and instead makes her own stupid non making sense statements up

Reactions: 38

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
My thoughts this morning are with little Lennie for having to endure, quite possibly, the most awful breakfast I've ever seen, but sadly, not the worst that he will get to see...mummaz is on a mission to prove to Instagram that she is a fab Mum! You go, Soph!! Oh, and give the boy some weetabix like a normal person. Thanks.

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
“Maybe a shepherds hut”?
She put shepherds hut on the list right back at the beginning of this brag fest house move so that’s a given 🙄
Not quite sure why she wants one though. They’re not like a summer house for sitting around in. But, as usual, she’ll get one, love itttttt and they’ll “be out there every day rain or shine” which is code for “you’ll never see this again” (RIP saddest perGOALa ever built) 🤭

• Haha
Just saw this article - this lady has gone from a bland 'Hinch' home to an extreme of colour (I like it though!)

Good on her! I love what she's done and even better the term "de-Hinch" 😄

That grey/chrome 'trend' was never going to last much like the person that got it going although she might take a while longer to jog on thanks to her ultra hard core worshippers who would cry with joy if offered the job of cleaning her toilets given the chance!

• Heart
  • Haha

Rockstar

Completely off topic but Brian May has just posted that he’s his the 3m followers milestone. How on gods green earth does Mrs Hinch have more followers than Brian May??!! Stop the world!!!

• Haha
I think lots of us remember things in our bedrooms that scared us!
My mum stupidly decided I should have a bloody creepy wooden cuckoo clock (aged 5) that freaked me out and kept me awake with the noise! It didn't last long!

When I was older, my room was decked out in a very typical 80's Pierrot Clown theme before I was sent to prison boarding school, which was an encyclopidia of hell in itself! The first night I arrived the smell of burning filled the building as one psycho kid crept in over the Easter hols and burned down a dormitory!

download.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? 🙊🙊

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. 🙊😆
100% hand on heart I am not remotely jealous of her new house, castle greyskull or her life. I might hate my house but it’s in a reasonably good area, the schools are good around where we are and the kids are happy here. That means much, much more than at £1.5mil house with 3 llama’s or alpacas or whatever the fuck they are. Bigger house equals a bigger mess for me to sort and I’m faaarr from a domestic goddess so it would look a Shit tip constantly. I love my family and will go to the ends of the earth for them.

I’m no psychologist but Sophie is desperately unhappy deep down, I’m utterly convinced of it. The kids barely have a relationship with her because she doesn’t know how to mother, she sends, spends, spends on random shit that’s just useless because she’s desperate for a sense of fulfilment. The high she gets from spending. The lies behind things will do to. It’s like she’s desperate to be loved by people and the more people react the more she does it. We all know she has issues with how she looks given the obsession with face tune and filters. Her Mother and Inch are the driving force behind all things Hinch and that’s made her into what we have today. A monster who isn’t really happy at all.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She ruins everything doesn’t she.
Mushrooms make me feel sick at the best of times. How many did she blend for poor Lonnie 🤢
A punnet of mushrooms and one egg. Poor lad.

Also, I absolutely get thinking your babies are so cute that you could eat part of them. It's an actual scientific thing. But teeth though? That's not normal. Feet, cheeks, little squishy noses yes. But not teeth 🤢

I'm more and more convinced that, I can't remember who originally came up with this but it makes some sense, she's actually an advanced AI experiment gone rogue. She's just too weird sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
I don’t understand the “days off” since it’s al pre record anyway I honestly think she works one day a week which is her mass prerecord day Thursday 🙄 she could just add in a day extra and not make it so obvious she’s “off today” I expect we will get an alpaca bore fest this evening though with some quote like…

Anything is possible you too can become a millionaire by saving just £1 a day if I can do it anyone can do it guyzzzzz love it so blessed we’re all where we should be everyone is so lucky bad things only happen to good people so be a cunnnnntyyyy 👍

flyonthewall_22

Hinch, we’ve seen the main road outside your new house and heard the volume of traffic. The best thing you can do for Ron to help him settle in is teach him to look left, look right, and then look left again.

• Haha

Lilah

"Who cares if they eat that chocolate for breakfast"

Actually, I care. Mum of four here with no additional help from grandparents or stay at home husband plus a job to get to...and even I manage not to let them eat chocolate for breakfast. It's lazy, sorry Sophie. Im a pretty laid back mum and let my kids eat chocolate treats but not for breakfast unless it's Easter or Christmas.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
1. Sophie, you do not need to buy any cleaning products. You have a garage with a better stock list (gifted) than most supermarkets.
2. The rolling kart. Pointless, useless.
3. The milk churns do not add any authenticity to your faux farm narrative.
Hope this helps!

• Haha