Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thequestioner

I am here purely for the dolls house comments that are about to come flooding through!!!!!!!! Look how bare it is!!!!!!!!! None of the choking hazards to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 37

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
The Doll’s House was never for Ronni e for Christmas. It was always about announcing the new tend farm on New Years Day. Probably had something planned but perhaps it didn’t work out on camera and wasn’t Insta worthy.

Reactions: 37

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
"Confession* I enjoy playing with it the evening with all the unnecessary accessories 😂"

Translation:

I put far too many choking hazards in there, that weren't age appropriate. And got called out for it by Tattle and also by the company that make Sylvanian Families. My management company also told me off, like they did last time, when I got my cult to buy that cheap bath toy!

Rather that acknowledge this for any of my fans who feel that want to copy me, and give their under 3's the same toys and warn them of the choking hazards. I've decided to completely ignore that, and pretend I removed them for Ronnie in the daytime, "as they're unnecessary". And to cover over that, just incase a fan asks where the rest of the tiny bits have gone, I'm going to pretend that I, a grown up women, nearing 30 years of age plays with them instead.

ATV

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I rarely comment on Hinch, but how fucking out of touch is she? Most of the people watching her stories are having to choose between heating and eating, let alone have the spare capital to talk about their "secret garden that's not really secret that we're going to put a fucking shepherds hut in". Like fuck she has to convince Jamie to get a Lazy Spa - she's the cash cow. Honestly these braggy pricks are so unrelatable and out of touch it makes my blood itch. How are people still lining her fucking pockets when she's so insensitive?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sazz1006

VIP Member
His little face:love: He's just happy at the age of 2 he's finally allowed to play in the living room area, and not shoved behind the sofa still!
Gorgeous little boy but for Heaven’s sake put him in pyjamas! Remember ages ago when she was asking about footless babygrows as Ronnie didn’t like his feet covered? I think you’ll find pyjamas are what you’re looking for Sofa 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sausage90

VIP Member
Poor Lon's breakfast looks like my washing machine seal when a tissue has been through the wash.

What a bitch

• Haha
  • Sick

Bandersnatch

That pig is fucking terrifying.

I'll be honest, I've run out of energy to watch her. She's a one dimensional bag of boring shite.

Wonderwhispers2k19

Fed up being told I’ve got this when I’m sat stressing over how I’m going to heat the house for the next while sat with very little money because heating costs are crazy.
fed up being told to keep going and I’m exactly where I should be, tell that to someone who isn’t a millionaire Hun. Stop telling us ‘peasants’ who live in the real, cruel world

Aaaaaaaa sorry guys

ps why on gods Green Earth would you eat teeth?!?

• Heart

DisgruntledPelicans

Wow. I've only just caught up on today's antics but there is a lot to unpack but I think you nusty trolls pretty much covered it. What a shit show of a day for her. I wonder if her management just sit there with their head in their hands.
Points I've taken from today.
Her saying she wants to eat his teeth.. 🤮. I feel like this is her attempt at being a natural mother and this is something she thinks mums say, you know "I could just eat your little toes" but she missed the mark completely.
The less said about the blended mushrooms the better.
And that "small" garden is a lot bigger than most peoples only garden. What a dick. We have a Lay-Z-Spa and it's been boxed in the garage for over a year now because we can't afford to run it anymore, they're so expensive on electric! Wonder if she wants to buy mine. I'll give her good deal.

• Haha

Potpie

On the theme of things that scared us as a child. I had one of these robot parrot toy things when I was younger, I don't even remember what it did thinking of it but I do remember it was hanging from my ceiling and it would sway from side to side in the night and the shadow of it always looked like a man coming to kill me in my sleep. Trauma unlocked ! 🤣
This has reminded me how my furby used to randomly wake up in the night and scare the crap out of me!

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Life according to Sopha Hunch, Feb 11th

Sopha: Wants to eat her son’s teethy pegs
Non-Huns - WTF 😳

Sopha: Cooks up a monstrosity “Brekkie” for Lenor
Non-Huns - WTF 🤢

Sopha: Shows an update on the shit scary pig for Ronnie’s room, which looks even scarier painted and that it’s trying to 💩
Non-Huns - WTF 😱

Sopha: Thinks towels are like babies
Non-Huns - WTF 😫

Sopha: Calls her garden “Fields”
Non-Huns - WTF 🙄

Sopha: Cackles about RoyOiOi being the alpha -paca
Non-Huns - Think he’s a woolly wanker 🤭

Sopha: Is going to receive her own brand roses from Creepy Inch for Valentine’s Day
Non-Huns - 😂😂😂

Hope that helps

Busy day hey Sopha, ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart