Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
I’ve noticed recently… sorry if it’s been mentioned before but anybody remember how Ronnie had to play behind the sofa? And Lennie is always set up in the middle of the living room where everybody can see him? She deffo has a favourite.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Is anyone actually jealous of her house? 🙊🙊

You couldn't pay us to move from our current house, we have had people ask us and our neighbours over the years if we'd sell, and I certainly wouldn't want to live on a busy road. We could make a good profit on our current home due to the ridiculous housing market but we wouldn't be able to afford a bigger home in the same location. Privacy and location > house size. The bigger the house, the more time and money it costs. I couldn't be bothered. 🙊😆

I can honestly say with conviction. I'm not jealous of her house or her life. Admittedly I'd love to be well off like her, but I also would like to be able to sleep at night without a guilty consciousness that I've consciously put families in debt and conditioned them to fund my lifestyle.
And not missed out on my children growing up, because I was too busy using them for content and also for sympathy when called out for BS.

I pray one day when interviewed on tv that the presenter actually puts to her, you harp on about security, trolls and the worry it causes you. However you continue to plaster your kids on social media, and enable your followers to call themselves their aunties and reshare their posts. And share photos and videos of your homes. Don't you think you're actually the biggest security threat to your family?!

She'd walk off even before they got to the deceitful way she tries to hide her ads and gifts on her posts lol

JSP needs to interview her again lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thatlilone

The qoute this morning is plagerised it ridiculous she tried to pass them as her own

However eating his teeth WTF???
Screenshot_20220211-081752_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-081656_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Looks like a picture you'd expect to find inside a local butchers, that has been family owned for over a 100 years.

"3 pounds in money for your best ham please Bert, and I'll have a couple of your scotch eggs. Gotta have your egg a day, that's what mama freda says"
All that's needed now is one of these creepy statues often found outside old butcher's shops! Even the ssscheeecret garden (of remembrance) has a cross marked in the grass 🤣
download.jpeg.jpg
20220211_192218.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
Lol soph exotic, if you do t want comments on your kids or parenting, DONT SHOW THEM.
hope that helps

• Heart
  • Haha
Good Morning Beautiful Fat Hens xx

Ahhh yes... a day off and pop on yet another copy/paste quote and add "You've got this!x" - use your poor overly exposed son to add to the cuteness and show you're such a 'sweet relatable kond mummaz & fwend to all ya hunzzzz!'

Same shit, different day from the terrible mother & dim crashing bore! (Yep - you can tell the mood I'm in! 😵🤯)

The usual 4 letter word we love so much on here springs to mind the minute I see anything she posts and Sopha is using her boys almost constantly for content which is so sad she finds this is acceptable. All they know is a bloody mobile phone shoved in their faces they think it's normal🤳👨‍👦

Maybe you can put your kids first for once and do something with them, just for them - away from the bloody gram and detach your grabby claws from your phone for the duration? 🤔

Don't think you can manage that somehow and the bragfest/pre-records/Ads and your fucking pointless Alpacas will keep rolling on repeat whilst you continue to make a complete tit out of yourself just for money.

The trip to Tessscho the other day was bloody embarrassing - one massive sly advert for Hinch tatt. What a pair of uninspirational greedy chavs these lovely boys have as parents, they deserve so much better!

Morning rant over guyyyssch 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Itsyspider

VIP Member
"I paid in full" gets me everytime 😂 only influencers have to make a point they had to actually PAY for something, like everyone else does day in day out 😂 she didn't mention this when she spoke about her utility or her builders or the tacky flooring in her loft and 'HQ' or her painter and decorators 🤣 stupid influencers 😂

• Haha

Itsyspider

VIP Member
She’s a liar 🤥 i swear on Jamie’s Q&A AGES AGO someone asked about Did ron enjoy the dolls house for Christmas! And he said yes!
someone will probably have a recipet
She also had her team tell sylvanian families 'he is always supervised playing with it' in past tense, Christmas hadn't happened yet, but apparently he hadn't been given it yet but she spoke in past tense. She's a massive contradiction

• Angry

Parry1988

VIP Member
The Schecret garden guyssch seiarate from the fields. WHAT FUCKING FIELDS? You mean the garden! It’s a garden in a garden. You don’t have fields as IT’S NOT A FUCKING FARM.
Omg I cringed when she waved her talons and said fiulllldssscchhh, you haven't got fields you absolute melt,it's a large back garden 🙈

• Haha
Very true! Maybe I’m projecting what a normal mum would do with that space! I think she would enjoy the aspect of being able to shove them in there though and close the gate while she cuddles up to the livestock.
If I had her money, I would invest most of it for the children in the future. Her work will dry up eventually. She won't stay relevant for much longer.

She says it's all for Ren and Len but they don't want designer bedrooms, flashy cars, a tend farm or scary tend llamas. I hope selling their privacy was worth it when they grow up and have classmates potentially teasing them based on what's online about them.

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I’m having nightmares at 30 about that mural let alone a 2 year old!
reminds me of the time we discovered my mum had a portrait done in her 20s, my dad hung it in the loft to “keep the ghosts away” because it terrified the shit out of my siblings and I 😂
My nan (❤) was a (real) cleaner at a uni and one of the students made a canvas portrait of me as a baby 😅 it’s truly horrifying. My grandad cleared out his loft and passed it on to me and I’ve now put it in my loft. One of those things that will probably survive a fire 🔥👹😅 and needs to be blessed by a Father on a regular basis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32