Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

universalminds

Sad thing is I think he actually has convinced himself that he does look like him 😂😂😂 it’s like comparing beyonce to the elephant man
Honestly - I don’t get where she got it in her head he looks like Tom Hardy - he has short dark hair - that’s is the ONLY similarity - he looks NOTHING like TomHardy!!!! 🤣🤣

When I see pictures of Jimbobnoknobnojobnosejob - I just see Gonzo from the muppets!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve laughed randomly all day at whoever it was yesterday who called the alpacas “woolly wankers” my husband keeps shooting me looks and muttering,he just asked what I was laughing at and I said Hinch…he got up shook his head and said she’s a total twat I can’t stand her🤣🤣and walked away😭

• Haha
Guuuyyyyssss,I have got to tell you what happened tonight if I can pull myself together long enough to type.
Hubbie and I had quite a late trip to tesssscho (yes Soph we can’t all afford to go shopping every fucking day) and I wanted some new pyjamas (not your ones Hinch)
Well near the ones I was looking at were those brown Hinch onesie furry monstrosities,I was looking at something and my husband comes over holding one between 2 fingers like it was poisonous and said”babe what do you do with these?”🤣
I replied “They are Hinch onsies you are meant to wear them”
Him “What like what babies wear”😭
Me It’s Hinch what do you expect
Him But where do you wear it
Me I think you’re meant to wear them for “lounging”
Him I don’t understand 🤣🤣
Me Never mind just don’t EVER buy me one
Him Fuck no you’d look fucking stupid 😭
I literally can’t stop laughing at his innocence bless is art ,he’s honestly an intelligent man but he literally just couldn’t get his head round it🤣

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: If I may 😂

£20 for Hinch’s Valentine’s roses? Stick em up your bum bum innit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Friday night take-away in our house, so I just asked Mr Wize Owl ‘Sopha Style’ what he wanted:

Me: “Do you fancshy Fisch and chipsh or Pischzzza?”
Mr Wize Owl: “Why are you talking like George from Rainbow?” 😂

We are both now covered in spit which flew everywhere. Try saying it and not spit 😂

Sopha is a twat, Inch is Fiddle’s Muse and the Woolly Wankers are pissched off as Sopha teleported to Muschroom Manor to give them Lenor’s leftover musschy messch 🦙🦙🦙

ATV, Lingo Lateeeeers 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Souffle

Chatty Member
Santa on New Year’s Day. What the actual fuck? Good to see she removed all those tiny bits and pieces from it, got a telling off did we Grinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was just looking at her tagged pics and already one of the huns has said they ran out to buy Brillo pads after seeing Hinches story.
Honestly? They have been around FOREVER,I always have some in the cupboard but they are not something I use frequently.
Watch now you won’t be able to get bloody Brillo pads cause of the huns.
Fuck off!
Edited to add I don’t know why I’m so worked up over Brillo pads🤣 it’s HER …get in the bin NOW

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I don’t often post on this thread but I saw a post before on one of Hinches cult group pages comparing Jaymay to Tom Hardy. It’s time Ma like this I wish hungry ravens would peck out my eyeballs. More like Oliver Hardy
I'm laughing out loud at this!
So some people think Jaymeee is a hot hunk? Seriously! 🤣
He is one of the most unattractive men I've seen of his age, not just in looks both pre or post nose jobbies, but a dull, sleazy personality, his smokers voice & crap "humour".

• Heart
  • Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Weeping Al's water works are finally about to be put to use! He'll have that lay-Z-spa filled up in about 15 minutes 👍

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Hi Tattle, I haven't read here since the Roman Empire fell but you can stop going on about the dolls house now.
ATV 👍

• Haha

BeggyBraggyMitchell

Another day off Sop h? Bloody hell. Even the threads are drying up because she’s never been so fucking boring. If renovations really are happening at Llama Lodge (name stolen from another tattler but I love it 😂) it would be great content, but no, it’s probably already done and she’s still editing the videos so she can tick that off her work to do list!

Reactions: 38

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Poor Ron, i hate that mural how is that child friendly?
Where's the colour? It could have been so cute and child appropriate.
What it is, is awful Sophie has once again missed the mark all the money and resources available and poor bairn gets this. It's a little boys room where's the fun?

• Heart
Reactions: 38