Mrs Hinch #510 Ron should end with n-i-e not A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mural guy has 172 followers… wonder how many that’ll increase by!
It won’t really matter how much his followers increase if it doesn’t translate to sales. He’ll be the new loft ladder guy. He saw his numbers go through the roof and had enquiries but I don’t think he got much work out of it. Her sheep were asking for quotes but wanted him to travel all over the country to do work. He was hardly going to travel from Essex to Newcastle to fit a loft ladder!

Reactions: 21
The question of, where is the dolls house, often comes to mind. If her life was a movie, it would have sooo many plot holes. Because she doesn't finish something without an explantion

There is no convincing though, because they already have one. Everytime she says that, it's already happened
The dolls house bothers me more than it should!! She kept saying Ron will love it, but why didn’t she let us see him with it??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not a mum and wouldn’t pretend to know what I’m doing, but surely Ronnie is old enough for a proper pair of pyjamas?!

Reactions: 22
Can someone tell me where she says she wants to eat his teeth, I've got tears rolling down my face but I can't find where she says it anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like a picture you'd expect to find inside a local butchers, that has been family owned for over a 100 years.

"3 pounds in money for your best ham please Bert, and I'll have a couple of your scotch eggs. Gotta have your egg a day, that's what mama freda says"
That’s just given me a horrible thought of Inch working in a butchers....

“Oi Oi Sweeeet-arrrrrrt, how’s about taking a lookie at my loveeeeely prime Sausage? Go-on-daaaarling, ya know ya want to. We have laaaarvly fresh eggs too, how da’ya like ya eggs in the morning, fertilised I bet, Oi Oi” He’d have to be dragged away from customers and reminded that joke wasn’t funnnnay when it was first told duck knows how long ago, but he’d still be chortling 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Secret Garden is to left of house for anyone who wants to know!
So funny!! When you look at this pic and think back to her saying - it’s seperate from the fields … FIELDS!!! Paahaaahaaaahaaa!!!!!! There ain’t no field on that pic!!! She is so thick!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously why does instagram do this only with her?!
Ive tried refollowing and unfollowing, blocking, uninstalling and reinstalling.. is this how she never loses followers? 😂
I thought it does that when they write it under their name, so you click on their profile to check and it gaines engagement for them, miss greedy cow does it aswell, someone said that's why on her thread not sure if it's correct or not but makes sense with these saddo ifluencaaaaazzzz

• Wow
Reactions: 5

“Oi Oi Sweeeet-arrrrrrt, how’s about taking a lookie at my loveeeeely prime Sausage? Go-on-daaaarling, ya know ya want to. We have laaaarvly fresh eggs too, how da’ya like ya eggs in the morning, fertilised I bet, Oi Oi” He’d have to be dragged away from customers and reminded that joke wasn’t funnnnay when it was first told duck knows how long ago, but he’d still be chortling 🙄😂
☠😂😂😂😂

You just know as well that when he's somewhere ordering a coffee and he's asked if he wants sugar, he replies with nah sweet' art, I'm sweet enough, then gives a creepy wink and laughs to himself

I can speak from experience, that you can only hear that said to you so many times during a shift by grubby looking men, before you wanna slap them one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"bla bla technology so the colour doesn't fade." What colour?

View attachment 1055305
I spoke too soon! Inch is advertising his wife’s flowers trying to drum up valentines sales! So sneaky! He is blatantly advertising her products! He’s such a geezer. Can’t stand the way he talks or even how he words his posts. I read the words and can hear his creepy voice 🤢
I saw nicer flowers than that in Lidl x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads on a serious note. She is spending like duck and haemorrhaging money no joke. How much does she actually have?! It’s obscene

Reactions: 28

Can just see Jimbob in a white butchers coat, apron and hat with his grabby hands sliding all over his meat 😂 "laaarvly bit 'o pork to slap on ya grill ma' darlin'!" Served with a seedy wink 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who had a Thomas the Tank Engine themed bedroom as a kid? bleeping loved it. Had a Thomas bin, duvet, curtains and a nightlight. That piggy would have had be in tears every night. I'd take Tommy the Tanky any day. That's my valuable input for the night. You're welcome. Blessed be the cemetery 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.